We Keep Receipts

DuBose in video: ‘I didn’t even do nothing’

18 posts in this topic

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2015/07/29/video-even-nothing/30834513/

Samuel DuBose’s last words were “I didn’t even do nothing.”

A video from University of Cincinnati police officer Ray Tensing's body camera of DuBose's fatal shooting reviewed by The Enquirer indicates DuBose was shot to death by Tensing following a calm exchange during a Mount Auburn traffic stop July 19.

There is no violence or physical altercation shown, and DuBose does not appear to be belligerent or aggressive toward the officer. It appears DuBose’s vehicle starts to move only after the shot is fired. That’s significant, because Tensing told authorities he’d been dragged by the vehicle.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2015/07/29/video-even-nothing/30834513/

Samuel DuBoses last words were I didnt even do nothing.

A video from University of Cincinnati police officer Ray Tensing's body camera of DuBose's fatal shooting reviewed by The Enquirer indicates DuBose was shot to death by Tensing following a calm exchange during a Mount Auburn traffic stop July 19.

There is no violence or physical altercation shown, and DuBose does not appear to be belligerent or aggressive toward the officer. It appears DuBoses vehicle starts to move only after the shot is fired. Thats significant, because Tensing told authorities hed been dragged by the vehicle.

If he had not kept going in circled about his license none of this would have happened

If he had not kept going in circled about his license none of this would have happened

If he wouldn't have shot him in the head, none of this would have happened.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Bizarre... neither side escalates the entire time until the final seconds.. and in one second a gun is pulled and fired.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Bizarre... neither side escalates the entire time until the final seconds.. and in one second a gun is pulled and fired.

The entire thing makes no sense.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

The entire thing makes no sense.

I saw the video this morning on the news, the Cop is completely in the wrong from what I saw. Totally incompetent in this case and the interview i watched with the Cincy District Attorney concurred.

I saw the video this morning on the news, the Cop is completely in the wrong from what I saw. Totally incompetent in this case and the interview i watched with the Cincy District Attorney concurred.

Yes, but that's up for the jury to decide. If this dude is acquitted, I'll be upset, but not surprised, not one bit...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Yes, but that's up for the jury to decide. If this dude is acquitted, I'll be upset, but not surprised, not one bit...

Actually I am with you on this one. Unless more evidence comes to light this cop is going down

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

They found 2lbs of weed in his car and thousand of cash

I suspect he was a little nervous

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/03/report-sam-dubose-shot-by-cop-had-two-pounds-of-marijuana-and-thousands-in-cash-in-his-car/

And is that worthy of being executed? Being a weed dealer? Because I've seen mass murderers handled with more care.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

And is that worthy of being executed? Being a weed dealer? Because I've seen mass murderers handled with more care.

Simmer Down

It was in reply to him talking cirlces regarding his ID

Simmer Down

It was in reply to him talking cirlces regarding his ID

Not upset. If I was, I'd be TALKING LIKE THIS!

And Breibart isn't the most reliable source, considering they have been known to skewer the facts.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg