26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi! I am 53 and my Fiance is 27...I am not letting that worry me. You should not either. If we were men no one would say a word! :joy:

Thank you and good luck to you too...I'll let you know how it goes.

Timeline

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to ask those that have been approved the NOA 2, did you get the letter in the mail or did you get a text or email before getting the letter? Please let me know. Thanks!

Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I just got my NOA2 approval today....I'm so excited..So the number of days from NOA1 which was issued on 6/18/15 was 51 days.

NOA1 - 6/18/15

NOA2 - 8/07/15

I counted from June 18 until August 7, 2015 including Saturday & Sunday = 51 days, 7 weeks...Yahooo!

Good luck to everyone else and I will keep you posted on how fast my fiance get the K-1 visa.

Regards,

Nancy

Edited by NN&BB

Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I just got my NOA2 approval today....I'm so excited..So the number of days from NOA1 which was issued on 6/18/15 was 51 days.

NOA1 - 6/18/15

NOA2 - 8/07/15

I counted from June 18 until August 7, 2015 including Saturday & Sunday = 51 days, 7 weeks...Yahooo!

Good luck to everyone else and I will keep you posted on how fast my fiance get the K-1 visa.

Regards,

NN & BB

Edited by NN&BB

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Do not let age be your fear. I am nearly twenty years older than my fiancee, and my file more than articulates the authenticity of our relationship. Age is all in the mind.

Do not let age be your fear. I am nearly twenty years older than my fiancee, and my file more than articulates the authenticity of our relationship. Age is all in the mind.

We are so happy to say that on 11/30/15 we got our visa. Thank you everyone for you prayers & wishes.

Timeline

Congratulations on finding love. I am pretty much the same as you my fiancés interview is in 2 weeks. I will let you know how it goes. It is a shame how men older than their fiancés are not frowned upon but us women having younger men... well you know how that goes.. good luck to you.

Timeline

Thank you for your kind words and for knowing what we are going through. Happy to also inform you that my fiancé got his Visa on 10/30/15. We are both so happy and he should arrive to the U.S. on 11/14/15. I couldn't be more excited. Wishing that everything comes out good for you and your fiancé. Good luck!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

NOA1 - 6/18/15

NOA2 - 8/07/15

Regards,

Nancy

You don't have to count. Look at the bottom of your timeline they already counted it up for you! 50 days!