SAT

The P1nk Ranter, A Shot In The Darklar

2,992 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Dam that Tarklar.....

I'd take him to haggle a car for me when I strike it rich off the Pots but I want to actually leave the lot with a car. Not just the air freshener :P

If you wish to own a high quality 1983 Pontiac, then yes.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

She's:

- stupid

- narrow-minded

- unethical

- bigotry

:bonk:

oh wow. she sounds like she needs a boyfriend, someone to plow the fields 3 or 4 times each day and double that on the weekends. satiated women filled with oxytocin don't present these things...

and no, i'm not volunteering.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

oh wow. she sounds like she needs a boyfriend, someone to plow the fields 3 or 4 times each day and double that on the weekends. satiated women filled with oxytocin don't present these things...

Polish woman, strong, like ox.....

Timeline

Nah, I don't want a tablet :P

But if you have a 10" laptop/notebook to send, then feel free to do so :lol: :lol: :lol:

sales abound here, in the 'back to school' sales thingies. 10 inches is a bit difficult on the price points, but the 2 in 1 stuff running windows is going for cheap these days. 2 in 1 ? a touch screen tablet with windows 8 OS and a detachable keyboard. unsure about optical drive on it, but hey ! or you want an older fujitsu P2120 ? those are road warriors, 13 years ago, and I have 2 that I'll never give up.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

We have some toughbooks in the office, ya want me ta house you one?

It's 95 in the shade already....

I'm in a pair of shorts and a silk short sleeve, everyone else is in a suit and tie :)

Timeline

Unca Steve - is today 'Ice Cream' Day at the office? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ice Cream !

Timeline

I hope Tarks Pontiac AC breaks down, for his own good, the air compressor ruins fuel economy :)

Unca Steve - is today 'Ice Cream' Day at the office? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ice Cream !

In Tarklars words; "what day is buy one get one free at carvels?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Can she cook like older Stretch?

Aha, oj tak! The Tiff-deficiencies squeak out, truth be told man!

It is :P

I couldn't log in from my office, cause the "pink" is still blocked :lol:

We shall remedy this by a titular change, oj tak.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Aha, oj tak! The Tiff-deficiencies squeak out, truth be told man!

Darklars gonna beat you up you keep talking about his favorite Chinawoman....

Speaking of Chinawomen, where's Tooth 8.....

But of course, neither tooth 8 or tiff would admit that they're Chinawomen.....

One would say she's singlapora, and the other Malaysian. But we know what they are.....

Timeline

Handled already - please don't muck about. Thanks in advance !

Timeline

I want some camel meat.....

You risk contracting camelpox, real disease man.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits, while we're at it man.

1. I will edit the title like we did last time. So you won't have issues.

2. Done!

1. Empty promises from a POTS embezzler, grrr ma'am.

2. Undone by Ontarklar, oj nie; done by us, oj tak.

I'm gonna have to speak to Tarklar about that. In Spanish!

English-only outside the regional forums, :bonk: man.

Thank you!

You're welcome, oj tak.

1. What kind of Manyrd world country do you live in?

2. Tark can get a tablet at a yard sale for Many cents....

Many. "Caíte, la bóca"

1. Polandstan, oj tak.

2. We have no interest in tablets, oj nie.

Many. English-only outside the regional forums, oj tak.

I'd take him to haggle a car for me when I strike it rich off the Pots but I want to actually leave the lot with a car. Not just the air freshener

You would have to be a nonpregnant rubia, neither of which you are, to be in the running for said consulting services, sigh D ma'am.

She's:

- stupid

- narrow-minded

- unethical

- bigotry

:bonk:

Now tell us how you REALLY feel, oj tak!

Aqui, take Tú el tablo, y shove it en su culo....

No come back, Tú loco chibato....

We shall be the ones to comment about culo-shoving, see here man!

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Speaking of Chinawomen, where's Tooth 8.....

Hither, thither, and yon. You know the backstory - so moving forward, what can we do to entice her to return to the fold ?

Timeline

[snipped for brevity and longitudinal awareness]; "what day is buy one get one free at carvels?"

oh. sorry. I really thought you had ice cream days at the office. or the freezer was stocked up or something.

never mind, you invoked the T-word.

Filed: Timeline

LOL

She has a husband and two sons :P

All those things I mentioned are simply in her nature.

Timeline

Polish woman, strong, like ox.....

Who love you long time, ox tak... er, oj tak.

1. It's Many in the shade already....

2. I'm in a pair of shorts and a silk short sleeve, everyone else is in a suit and tie

1. Is that all, huh man? It's Many here. Texas Many, Nueva York <Many, whee man.

2. That's OK, sigh man; someday, you'll be able to afford business attire, perhaps man.

1. She has a husband and two sons

2. All those things I mentioned are simply in her nature.

1. Who loves whom long time, oj huh?

2. Is she a rubia, oj huh?