elmcitymaven

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

16 posts in this topic

Ivana Trump once accused the real-estate tycoon of ‘rape,’ although she later clarified: not in the ‘criminal sense.’

Donald Trump introduced his presidential campaign to the world with a slur against Mexican immigrants, accusing them of being “rapists” and bringing crime into the country.

“I mean somebody’s doing it!… Who’s doing the raping?” Donald Trump said, when asked to defend his characterization.

It was an unfortunate turn of phrase for Trump—in more ways than one. Not only does the current frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination have a history of controversial remarks about sexual assault, but as it turns out, his ex-wife Ivana Trump once used “rape” to describe an incident between them in 1989. She later said she felt “violated” by the experience.

Michael Cohen, special counsel at The Trump Organization, defended his boss, saying, “You’re talking about the frontrunner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as a private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.”

“It is true,” Cohen added. “You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”

Ivana Trump’s assertion of “rape” came in a deposition—part of the early ’90s divorce case between the Trumps, and revealed in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your [word not permitted by VJ] doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his [phallus] inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

Donald Trump has previously denied the allegation. In the book, he denies having had the scalp reduction surgery.

“It’s obviously false,” Donald Trump said of the accusation in 1993, according to Newsday. “It’s incorrect and done by a guy without much talent… He is a guy that is an unattractive guy who is a vindictive and jealous person.”

Cohen acknowledged Monday that he has not read the entire deposition but said he had read the two relevant pages of it, including the rape accusation.

“It’s not the word that you’re trying to make it into,” Cohen told The Daily Beast, saying Ivana Trump was talking about how “she felt raped emotionally… She was not referring to it [as] a criminal matter, and not in its literal sense, though there’s many literal senses to the word.”

Cohen added that there is no such thing, legally, as a man raping his wife. “You cannot rape your spouse,” he said. “There’s very clear case law.”

That is not true. In New York, there used to be a so-called marital rape exemption to the law. It was struck down in 1984.

More here -- there's so much swearing I don't feel like redacting more: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

Trump's attorney is an idiot.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

query - does ripping out one's hair make one unattractive ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

More here -- there's so much swearing I don't feel like redacting more: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

Trump's attorney is an idiot.

Juicy stuff!!

Well no self respecting attorney would work for him;) Ivana managed to break the pre-nup etc.

I actually have some funny stories about him but...

Juicy stuff!!

Well no self respecting attorney would work for him;) Ivana managed to break the pre-nup etc.

I actually have some funny stories about him but...

Spill-It.jpg

Richard Golub.

Madeleine C.

Buying own hair dye at Duane Reade...

That could be the missing line from Madonna's "Vogue" rap.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This is classic the-Don misdirection

“It’s obviously false,

really, obviously?

” Donald Trump said of the accusation in 1993, according to Newsday.

“It’s incorrect

What that you did not have scalp reduction surgery?

and done by a guy without much talent…

If you are telling the truth and not fabricating there is really only mastery of the English language required

He is a guy that is an unattractive guy who is a vindictive and jealous person

Why is he vindictive and jealous of you

Note that his lawyer is not denying that an incident took place:

Cohen added that there is no such thing, legally, as a man raping his wife. “You cannot rape your spouse,” he said. “There’s very clear case law.”

Not sure what state you are talking about..you can be convicted of raping your spouse

Richard Golub.
Madeleine C.

Can't say anymore for now.

#deepthroat

I knew it, that shade is not from nature!

That could be the missing line from Madonna's "Vogue" rap.

or maybe Haiku

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ivana, for her part, dismissed the report as "totally without merit" in a statement issued via Cohen on Tuesday. "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit," explained the socialite, who was married to the businessman from 1977 to 1992.

"Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign," Ivana, the mother of Ivanka, Eric, and Donald Jr., continued. "Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trumps-ex-wife-ivana-fights-back-against-rape-report-2015287#ixzz3hEfbm0DU

Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Timeline

Of course she would deny it. Her lawyers managed to "break " the prenup and she got a great payout.

Yep. The dude used to lock himself in the bathroom in his office and dye his hair-didn't want the secret of how he attained that distinctive colour being leaked to the press....lmao.

It was Golub who said "if you're so rich how come you ain't smart."

Timeline

Stop making things up. Trump is America's hero and will single-handedly take on the world and let everyone know who's in charge. He even has a groupie here at VJ.

It would not be so funny if I was making it up!

Yep. I noticed the groupie! Wonder how he will be feeling in 2016?

Yep. I noticed the groupie! Wonder how he will be feeling in 2016?

Irritated because he doesn't think the president-elect is the sort of woman he'd like to subject to the thrill of the chase?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

10432475_10153063513953602_5792177388696

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Stop making things up. Trump is America's hero and will single-handedly take on the world and let everyone know who's in charge. He even has a groupie here at VJ.

Trump is a one-man cult of personality who seems to believe that his personal opinion and public opinion are one and the same.