Janelle2002

This Heterosexual Pride Parade Could Not Have Failed Any Harder Than It Just Did

87 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Only God can judge. Not man or woman.

Qur'an (4:16) - "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone"

From the Hadith: Abu Dawud (4462) - The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.".

Judging from the large number of men executed this year gGay males be executed by tossing them off a tall building with people yellow "god is great" as they slam into the pavement) many using the same book disagree with you.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Looking for a bible quote?

Leviticus 20:13: “ If a man lies with a male as if he were a woman, both men have committed an offense; they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

Did it say man will put them to death? Is it your job? Your Christ like actions should persuade people to follow in the steps of Christianity and understand that Jesus is the light, they dissuade them. Jesus did not turn away ANYONE. He spoke to anyone who would listen.

Till the day I die.

I plan my return trip in January....

Doesn't it get old?

Looking for a bible quote?

Leviticus 20:13: “ If a man lies with a male as if he were a woman, both men have committed an offense; they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

Luke 6:37 - Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Till the day I die.

I plan my return trip in January....

Why are you in this thread? Yes, we know you are an international playboy who cheats on his wife. Do you have to talk about it every chance you get. Go to someone else's thread.

Doesn't it get old?

Luke 6:37 - Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

BAM!

Qur'an (4:16) - "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone"

From the Hadith: Abu Dawud (4462) - The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.".

Judging from the large number of men executed this year gGay males be executed by tossing them off a tall building with people yellow "god is great" as they slam into the pavement) many using the same book disagree with you.

We speaking of Christianity not Islam.

Please point this out in the Christian bible please. Are they beheading people in Christian countries for being gay?

Doesn't make them right.

Also the Bible says you shouldn't work on the Sabbath. Should those folks be punished as well? What about pre-marital sex? Or divorce?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Did it say man will put them to death? Is it your job? Your Christ like actions should persuade people to follow in the steps of Christianity and understand that Jesus is the light, they dissuade them. Jesus did not turn away ANYONE. He spoke to anyone who would listen.

*I* would not advocate violence against a person for their beliefs, nor am I a christian. But to your original question - if not the reader of the content then for whom would that be written for? We are getting into the realm of ridiculousness here if we can interpret away a clearly stated quote like that one.

*I* would not advocate violence against a person for their beliefs, nor am I a christian. But to your original question - if not the reader of the content then for whom would that be written for? We are getting into the realm of ridiculousness here if we can interpret away a clearly stated quote like that one.

That was strictly so that people who know what GOD would do. It is not for us to decide what God will do to anyone.

He without sin cast the first stone. My hands will not move.

Timeline

That was strictly so that people who know what GOD would do. It is not for us to decide what God will do to anyone.

He without sin cast the first stone. My hands will not move.

So God said "Surely" did he ever do it?? If not why not? He said he would... "If a man lays with a man he will surely be put to death" - THAT is not a wishy-washy statement. If God exists and what you want to believe to be true is true (that God said he would take care of it).. then why has he not done what he said he would surely would be done?

There is the obvious answer but it is not one people want to think is true.. You quote gospel as if you beleive it.. how do you reconcile that?

Edit: Took out a piece that was a bit over the top..

Edited by OnMyWayID

So God said "Surely" did he ever do it?? If not why not? He said he would... "If a man lays with a man he will surely be put to death" - THAT is not a wishy-washy statement. If God exists and what you want to believe to be true is true (that God said he would take care of it).. then why has he not done what he said he would surely would be done?

There is the obvious answer but it is not one people want to think is true.. You quote gospel as if you beleive it.. how do you reconcile that?

Edit: Took out a piece that was a bit over the top..

Judgment comes after death.

I very well think it is a poor interpretation of the bible. None the less, who am I to say what God will or will not do? This is for him to deal with, not me.

Not yet

It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase for me..............

It's like that for everyone. All players do it for the chase, not the end result.

You can get that same feeling when you have someone who does what they're supposed to do in a relationship. That's way more fulfilling than a bunch of conquests, in my opinion.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Straight people don't need a parade, do they. Life is a heterosexual parade...

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

I caught the ghey once from a toilet seat. I had to lock myself in a hotel room with 3 hookers for a weekend to shake it.

justashooter, is that you? And weren't the three hookers in a hotel room jacuzzi with you?

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Deep rooted homophobia. Some folks truly think gay people are going to try and force their lifestyle onto them. Not to mention the ultra conservative religious folks see them as the Devil.

I was around some gay men the other day, and not one even flirted with me.

I was hurt.