12/15/2014 INTERVIEW

02/20/2015 I-601 waiver received @ Nebraska

07/14/2015 I-601 waiver APPROVED

8/10/2015 ceac changed from refused to ready

8/12/2015 visa was issued !!!!!!

8/25/2015 POE Chicago, no questions asked about waiver

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The AILA website maintains historical copies of the NSC processing time reports here: http://www.aila.org/infonet/processing-time-reports/nsc

You can see that on the July 7, 2015 report, it suddenly went back a year when they went from processing December, 2014 submission dates to January dates. It's got to be a typo. When they started processing January 2015 submissions, whoever enters data for that report just changed the month and didn't bother changing the year.

It does appear, however, that they have paused I-601 processing for March submissions. Our submission was on March 5, 2015. I've searched other case numbers near ours on the USCIS website, and there have been no additional I-601 approvals that I can find that have a case number after ours, and there are a number of them with the same date as ours. In addition, every I-601 with a case number *less* than ours has been approved. I think they have stopped temporarily at the March submission dates. (That's just a guess, of course... but it sure looks like it.)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

@HerСookie ....They're working through Marсh filers now..yesterday I saw approval from 17th of Marсh 2015 just for example....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

@HerСookie ....They're working through Marсh filers now..yesterday I saw approval from 17th of Marсh 2015 just for example....

Ah, that's good! Maybe they're picking them up, again. Thanks for the info. It adds a bit of hope.

Filed: Timeline

i have a question do you file your i601 before the interview or do you have to wait and do it after please help as im doing this process myself and i have no idea if i could it before to speed up the process

OP its at the interview that you receive 221G approval to file waivers

Not exactly a DIY task but if you have no choice at least do a phone consult

with 1 or 2 attys, research the procedure, as its not just a form to fill in, you

will need to prove why he should be allowed to come here and why you cant

go live in his country. This have to include evidences & proofs of all arguments.

Since you are not aware of when the waiver can be filed obviously you have

no proper knowledge of the procedure & needs to research & learn

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Does anyone know why European filers take longer to get their answers of waiver appliсaton....we have only 601..I feel just hopeless in this never ending waiting...........

Filed: Timeline

Theres some back-log going on, also some rumors...happens every yr

some adjudicator are faster than others, some get slowed down because

request they made to outside agencies takes a while in getting back.

Millions of waivers from all over the globe is adjudicated & everyone

wants answers yesterday. hoping everyone receive a favorable answer

soon, and I seen many churned out right before Thanksgiving & Christmas

especially str8 forward waivers every yr.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I will be hiring a lawyer to file the i601 but i didn't know wether to hire her before the interview or after so hiring her before the interview to get it ready before we have the interview seems better how long is this process

before

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guys have some bad news so I got through to the service center and got Taisha I inquired about my case first, and all that she told me was that what I've been seeing when I check my case status online. I asked her if the Jan 2014 is a typo she said no that was the update they received and that they have a backlog of 601 waivers. The problem is that the NSC is tackling many files with limited amount of workers so the time given for us to receive a notice from them is not fulfilled and they won't even relocate some of the files to another service center like TSC or CSC. This is so unbelievable trust me anybody heard anything from them as yet.

Edited by Julene5006

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well that's no different than what they told me. However, we know there have been approvals in 2015. I've decided I'm not going to stress over it for now. They're going to stick to their story. Once I'm at the six month mark without any word then I'll contact my lawyer and go from there. I hope you all hear something soon!

Edited by LionessDeon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.