VOL

Obama orders flags lowered to half-staff after Chattanooga shootings (edited title)

27 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/obama-orders-flags-lowered-to-half-staff-after-chattanooga-shootings/

His first order of business the day that 4 marines under his command were murdered by a Muslim on US soil was to issue a statement offering warm regards to all Muslims on their holiday. Disgusting pos excuse for a commander in chief.

Then when Gay Marriage passed he lit the Whitehouse up in Gay Flag color the same day, But didn't lite it up Red, White, Blue for the 4th of July

5 days after shooting after criticism finally lowered the flags for the marines killed

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/obama-orders-flags-lowered-to-half-staff-after-chattanooga-shootings/

His first order of business the day that 4 marines under his command were murdered by a Muslim on US soil was to issue a statement offering warm regards to all Muslims on their holiday. Disgusting pos excuse for a commander in chief. human being

Then when Gay Marriage passed he lit the Whitehouse up in Gay Flag color the same day, But didn't lite it up Red, White, Blue for the 4th of July

5 days after shooting after criticism finally lowered the flags for the marines killed

Kind of like when someone disrespects the Commander in Chief.

Or like when someone suggests racially profiling Muslims but doesn't seem to care when the killer is American.

Or that the majority of people from Mexico are criminals and rapists.

Or having open disdain for folks who don't have the same lifestyle as they do.

If you think you can do better, run for the White House. I'm sure Lib can be your campaign manager. I even thought of a slogan for you:

Vote for VOL 2016! I'm on a mission to keep the White House white. :joy:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

His first order of business the day that 4 marines under his command were murdered by a Muslim on US soil was to issue a statement offering warm regards to all Muslims on their holiday. Disgusting pos excuse for a commander in chief.

eh - Banal Barry has been Radicalized ! Not even a Holy Cow !

I still not understand why the fella sitting in the White House not reach out to his other genetic heritage.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Kind of like when someone disrespects the Commander in Chief.

Or like when someone suggests racially profiling Muslims but doesn't seem to care when the killer is American.

Or that the majority of people from Mexico are criminals and rapists.

Or having open disdain for folks who don't have the same lifestyle as they do.

If you think you can do better, run for the White House. I'm sure Lib can be your campaign manager. I even thought of a slogan for you:

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, but I sure gave him the benefit of doubt when he became President. I also bought into this Hope and Change slogan and waited to see what would happen.

After he got into office work slowed way down, people started loosing their jobs in my area. Now he has been around for 10 years and I see the USA at a racial divide I haven't seen since the late 70's.

He just doesn't seem to be person who loves America. History will judge him as time is always the greatest factor.

I don't care if the next President is Democrat or Republican, Brown, White or Black I want to see leadership. I grew up and watch Reagan tame the world, and enjoyed the Clinton years also. I want a strong leader in the Whitehouse, I don't see him as a strong leader and think the world see the USA as weaker since he has been President.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, but I sure gave him the benefit of doubt when he became President. I also bought into this Hope and Change slogan and waited to see what would happen.

After he got into office work slowed way down, people started loosing their jobs in my area. Now he has been around for 10 years and I see the USA at a racial divide I haven't seen since the late 70's.

He just doesn't seem to be person who loves America. History will judge him as time is always the greatest factor.

I don't care if the next President is Democrat or Republican, Brown, White or Black I want to see leadership. I grew up and watch Reagan tame the world, and enjoyed the Clinton years also. I want a strong leader in the Whitehouse, I don't see him as a strong leader and think the world see the USA as weaker since he has been President.

You didn't vote for him, yet you thought he would succeed. If that was true, why didn't you just vote for him?

People were losing jobs back way before he stepped foot in the WH. I remember back in 2008 when the recession hit. Some family members and close friends got hit hard. And that was when GWB was in office. As far as the racial divide, what did you expect? You think electing a black president was going to erase over 400 years of racial discrimination? As soon as he was sworn in, hate group memberships jumped through the roof before one policy was made. I heard this place was a riot. I know it was when he won again in 2012.

That man is as American as you are. If you think he doesn't tell me, you must think GWB hated America.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

To be fair, the economy was well into implosion before he took office... That's why the left can legitimately whine about big bank and corporate bailouts. I was very much against the 750 billion dollar stimulus package - I still don't think they spent it correctly and a continuous debt is a going to eventually explode in our faces... but we fared better than most other countries in a similar position at the time that chose lesser measures.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Timeline

You didn't vote for him, yet you thought he would succeed. If that was true, why didn't you just vote for him?

People were losing jobs back way before he stepped foot in the WH. I remember back in 2008 when the recession hit. Some family members and close friends got hit hard. And that was when GWB was in office. As far as the racial divide, what did you expect? You think electing a black president was going to erase over 400 years of racial discrimination? As soon as he was sworn in, hate group memberships jumped through the roof before one policy was made. I heard this place was a riot. I know it was when he won again in 2012.

That man is as American as you are. If you think he doesn't tell me, you must think GWB hated America.

I am Bush Fan and wanted to see GOP stay in power.

Recession didn't hit her until about 6 months after Obama took office and I don't think we felt it as hard as the rest of the nation. I just don't see much racial divided between black and white before Obama took office, it sure has prospered especially the last few years.

He may be American, I have yet to see him cry regarding dead soldiers or show love in heart when talking about America, Very unemotional President.

I am Bush Fan and wanted to see GOP stay in power.

Recession didn't hit her until about 6 months after Obama took office and I don't think we felt it as hard as the rest of the nation. I just don't see much racial divided between black and white before Obama took office, it sure has prospered especially the last few years.

He may be American, I have yet to see him cry regarding dead soldiers or show love in heart when talking about America, Very unemotional President.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Recession

According to the U.S. National Bureau of Economic Research (the official arbiter of U.S. recessions) the U.S. recession began in December 2007 and ended in June 2009, and thus extended over 19 months.

Anything else?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Obama orders flags to half staff at White House for Chattanooga victims

Well done Mr President...

We know full well how Trump feels about those who get captured. You can only imagine the contempt he reserves for those who get killed.

Trump wouldn't lower the flag period. He'd have no respect for a soldier getting killed at home during peace time.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

Do you ever not live your life in hate?

I swear every post is hateful of everything and everyone.

Breathe.. Relax.. Time to vote doesn't come till next year!

I-129F Mailed: Aug 16, 2013 | Interview at Embassy Jan 24, 2014

K-1 VISA IN HAND: March 6, 2014

I-485 Mailed: June 20, 2014 | NPIW: October 15, 2014 | Welcome Letter: June 23, 2015

2 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: June 26, 2015

I-751 Mailed: March 20, 2017 | Approval Letter: February 24, 2018

10 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: March 23, 2018

N-400 Filed Online: March 20, 2018

Timeline

Trump wouldn't lower the flag period. He'd have no respect for a soldier getting killed at home during peace time.

Negative. He ordered flags to be lowered earlier today at all his properties, a few hours before the Whitehouse

"Donald J. Trump Orders Flags to be flown at Half-Staff at all Trump Properties in Honor of the Five Fallen Soldiers

Mr. Trump Takes Action and Shows Commitment to Military and Vets

(New York, NY) July 20th, 2015- Today Donald J. Trump has ordered all flags at Trump properties around the country to be flown at half-staff in honor of the five fallen soldiers who were tragically killed in last week's shooting. Mr. Trump has long been a dedicated supporter of our military and our Veterans and if the President won't act, he will.

Mr. Trump stated, "This disgraceful omission is unacceptable and yet another example of our incompetent politicians. It is a simple yet meaningful and important gesture that signifies our respect and recognition for these great soldiers who lost their lives. We must do better for all Americans, especially our military. We must Make America Great Again!"

In addition to the lowering of the flags, Mr. Trump has established a hotline (855- VETS- 352) and email address (veterans@donaldtrump.com) for Veterans to share their stories about the need to reform our Veterans Administration.

If he is elected President he will take care of these and all Veteran complaints very quickly and efficiently like a world-class business man can do, but a politician has no clue."

Edited by VOL

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Topic title edited to match actual title of link.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Lower the stars and Strips, raise the black flag of Islam.

black-flag-jihad-war.jpg

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”