We Keep Receipts

Florida gun shop owner declares store ‘Muslim-free zone’

4 posts in this topic

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-gun-shop-owner-declares-store-%E2%80%98muslim-free-zone%E2%80%99/ar-AAdhVCa

A Florida gun shop owner has banned Muslim customers from his store.

Andy Hallinan declared Florida Gun Supply in Inverness a “Muslim-free zone” Saturday in response to a Kuwait-born gunman’s shooting rampage in Chattanooga that killed four Marines and a sailor.

Hallinan announced his shop’s new policy as he sat against a Confederate flag back drop. The video, posted to the store's Facebook account, racked up more than 35,000 views by Tuesday morning.

“I have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure the safety of all patriots in my community, and so effective immediately, I’m declaring Florida Gun Supply as a Muslim-free zone,” he said in the Saturday video. “I will not arm and train those who wish to do harm to my fellow patriots.”

Hallinan admitted that the new policy will be hard to enforce, but maintained that the rules are designed to keep his customers — and the country — safe.

“I’m not going to be asking every person who walks in what their religious background is. That’s not my business,” he told WFLA. “But I do have the right to deny firearms and training to anyone I deem as a threat.”

Hallinan said he issued the ban on Muslim customers after gunman Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez opened fire on two military recruitment centers in Chattanooga, Tenn., Thursday.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

“I’m not going to be asking every person who walks in what their religious background is. That’s not my business,”

Sounds like you made it your business Mr Hallinan

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: Timeline

Might as well just say he'll only sell to those who share his version of "Southern Pride" and fit the club.

Nothing to look here, just another xenophobic guy. Not even worth his 5 minutes of fame.

I-129F Mailed: Aug 16, 2013 | Interview at Embassy Jan 24, 2014

K-1 VISA IN HAND: March 6, 2014

I-485 Mailed: June 20, 2014 | NPIW: October 15, 2014 | Welcome Letter: June 23, 2015

2 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: June 26, 2015

I-751 Mailed: March 20, 2017 | Approval Letter: February 24, 2018

10 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: March 23, 2018

N-400 Filed Online: March 20, 2018