RMYS

Shouldn't I receive the NOA2 already?

21 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, the community was very useful in my first post/question, and I'm wondering if I could get some feedback about my waiting time...

I receive the NOA1 at May 29 and since I'm in CSC I'm under the impression that I should already receive the NOA2 by now, still there is no letter in the mail and in the USCIS website the info is still the same "On May 28, 2015, we received your Form I-129F..."

Should I star getting worry, should I call somewhere, it is normal?

Removal of Conditions

09/13/18  I-751 Petition was send to USCIS Lockbox in Arizona

09/20/18  E-mail confirming case was accepted with receipt# (routed to the USCIS Nebraska Service Center)
09/20/18  Check cashed
10/20/18  NOA 1 Notice Date

10/27/18 NOA 1 Received

07/01/19  Bio-metrics 

07/25/19  Approval Letter

X/X/X ◄ Green Card Receive 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

USCIS reported time frame for processing the I-129F petition at the CSC is 5 months. At under 3 months still, you are still within the standard processing times. You can always check the May filers thread to see if you are the only one still not approved.

~ Moved from K-1 Process to K-1 Progress Reports -topic is case status ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Still the information in Current Processing Times "Petitions with NOA1 dates of June 9 are currently being processed"

So by processed i will guess, getting the NOA2, am I correct?

I took a look to the May 2015 Filers and even people that get NOA1 in June already get there NOA2, 2 people that receive NOA1 in the same date than me get the NOA2 and RFE already :x

People from May seem already taking care of the NVC stuff...

Removal of Conditions

09/20/18  E-mail confirming case was accepted with receipt# (routed to the USCIS Nebraska Service Center)
09/20/18  Check cashed

10/27/18 NOA 1 Received

07/01/19  Bio-metrics 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there! I had the same worry. We got the NOA1 on May 29, 2015 and still no NOA2. I read the May filers forum and I also noticed that a lot of them had already gotten an update from USCIS. Some an RFE or NOA2, most of them from California and Florida. My fiance is from Wisconsin, by the way. I noticed you are too.?...So notice the trend? I guess they prioritize those 2 states which sucks. ?...We'll keep on checking and wait patiently for our turn. Goodluck!!! ?

I have the same worries just like you guys,, I got my noa1 last june 4 and still nothing.. I know I need to wait but seeing anybody else with noa2 with later date on their noa1 just worries me what's going on. By the way I'm from California, I guess it doesn't matter which state your from.

Edited by hagoyz

I end up to feel better than I'm not alone in this situation, thanks everyone for the feedback!

Removal of Conditions

09/20/18  Check cashed

10/27/18 NOA 1 Received

07/01/19  Bio-metrics 

Just to keep people updated, not that I receive nothing in the mail yet but in the website already say RFE -_- Is good to have some answer but sucks don't be aprroved right away. I will be waiting to get the mail so I can understand what is missing.

Cam someone give me a idea of how many weeks the process will be
delayed because of that? (put in consideration that I receive the mail, send what is missing and everything goes fine)

Removal of Conditions

09/20/18  Check cashed

10/27/18 NOA 1 Received

07/01/19  Bio-metrics 

Just to keep people updated, not that I receive nothing in the mail yet but in the website already say RFE -_- Is good to have some answer but sucks don't be aprroved right away. I will be waiting to get the mail so I can understand what is missing.

Cam someone give me a idea of how many weeks the process will be delayed because of that? (put in consideration that I receive the mail, send what is missing and everything goes fine)

The delay is averaging just around 2 1/2 - 3 weeks at TSC.

The delay is averaging just around 2 1/2 - 3 weeks at TSC.

Since I'm in CSC I will guess the delayed time should be that or less. Just to be aware of it. Thanks for the reply :)

P.S.: I'm really curious to get the letter and know what did we miss :S

Removal of Conditions

09/20/18  Check cashed

10/27/18 NOA 1 Received

07/01/19  Bio-metrics 

Hi everyone,

So i already get the letter and seems like the problem was the pics we send. And instead of get info in the letter of what really was wrong they just send the default info about how the pics should be, directions that we follow the fist time... Anyone end up in the same situation, do anyone know what are the things they normally complain about in the pics?

Removal of Conditions

09/20/18  Check cashed

10/27/18 NOA 1 Received

07/01/19  Bio-metrics 

USCIS website shows approved as of yesterday!!!! Man that wait had me worried...

congrats, I'm waiting for mine too. This waiting is just too much..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.