TabeaK

Package 3 - Frankfurt embassy - anyone received recently?

25 posts in this topic

Ok, for some reason they have decided to start sending out packet 3 via post again, during the fing strike. It took emailing a bunch of times, but they finally sent it to me via email as well (which is good because they received our packet 3, despite the strike, and we had our interview appointment before the post copy ever showed up). I uploaded the current packet 3 check list to my drive and Im including a link here. This is the packet 3 form that was emailed to us from the consulate 3 weeks ago.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6w3QtVu8mCgQWFLeEVnZDVHaVU/view?usp=sharing

Hope that clears up any confusion!

Where do I find the email address? I used the contact form on the website.

Don't they also include a "residence form" these days where you have to list all the places you lived since age 16 these days?

And where is the current online checklist? Do you have a link?

See my last post for the form and I responded to you in another thread about the email addresses. Im trying to respond to as many people as I can now that we have more information (interview was yesterday), Sorry I dont remember exactly which thread, Im a little lost at this point in where Ive responded as its been about 6 threads.

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Ok, for some reason they have decided to start sending out packet 3 via post again, during the fing strike. It took emailing a bunch of times, but they finally sent it to me via email as well (which is good because they received our packet 3, despite the strike, and we had our interview appointment before the post copy ever showed up). I uploaded the current packet 3 check list to my drive and Im including a link here. This is the packet 3 form that was emailed to us from the consulate 3 weeks ago.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6w3QtVu8mCgQWFLeEVnZDVHaVU/view?usp=sharing

Hope that clears up any confusion!

Hey :)

Thank you for the link!

I am also waiting on the letter from Frankfurt right now. I have all documents ready to send back.

NVC told us they sent it out last week, so I hope it won't take long to reach the consulate. (CEAC says ready already anyway).

I have a question regarding the interview date. I was looking through the forums and I couldn't find a clear answer for how they handle interview appointments. Some say they send you an invitation for the interview with a set date (package 4). Others, (including the consulate information about Frankfurt on this site) say that Frankfurt does not send out package 4 and that you are supposed to set your interview appointment somewhere online.

(I know it also says that on the checklist..just want to make sure)

Does anybody know how it works? It's really confusing.

Also, some of the links provided on the official websites don't work..what a surprise :sleepy:

Edited by Myrie

Met in person: September 2013 :blush:

Started dating: November 2014 :wub:

Proposal: February 2015 (L)

Sent I-129F: March 2015 :luv:

NOA1 Date: 04/03/15 :dancing:

NOA2 Date: 08/10/15 :dance:

Package 3 received: 09/16/15 :idea:

Package 3 sent back: 09/21/15 :yes:

Medical completed: 09/22/15 :thumbs:

Package 4....?

Interview....? :clock:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey :)

Thank you for the link!

I am also waiting on the letter from Frankfurt right now. I have all documents ready to send back.

NVC told us they sent it out last week, so I hope it won't take long to reach the consulate. (CEAC says ready already anyway).

I have a question regarding the interview date. I was looking through the forums and I couldn't find a clear answer for how they handle interview appointments. Some say they send you an invitation for the interview with a set date (package 4). Others, (including the consulate information about Frankfurt on this site) say that Frankfurt does not send out package 4 and that you are supposed to set your interview appointment somewhere online.

(I know it also says that on the checklist..just want to make sure)

Does anybody know how it works? It's really confusing.

Also, some of the links provided on the official websites don't work..what a surprise :sleepy:

Hi!

First of all, could it be that you have been today in FRA for the medical? ;-)

Once you receive the packet3 from FRA you have to send all the requested documents back.

Also you have to create online a account on the ustraveldocs.com page to pay the fee and fill out your profile

After they reviewed everything they will send you a email. Which will make it possible to book the interview appointment.

That's what I'm waiting for right now too actually.

;-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi!

Once you receive the packet3 from FRA you have to send all the requested documents back.

Also you have to create online a account on the ustraveldocs.com page to pay the fee and fill out your profile

After they reviewed everything they will send you a email. Which will make it possible to book the interview appointment.

;-)

Hey :>

Thank your for your reply! And no that wasn't me I'm going to go next week :)

And thank you! That is awesome! Since we are practically at the same stage, I'm gonna add you as a friend, maybe we can share some experiences a long the way :thumbs:

Met in person: September 2013 :blush:

Started dating: November 2014 :wub:

Proposal: February 2015 (L)

Sent I-129F: March 2015 :luv:

NOA1 Date: 04/03/15 :dancing:

NOA2 Date: 08/10/15 :dance:

Package 3 received: 09/16/15 :idea:

Package 3 sent back: 09/21/15 :yes:

Medical completed: 09/22/15 :thumbs:

Package 4....?

Interview....? :clock:

Hi!

;-)

This is mostly correct, or more, how it should work. You will get your packet 3 via snail mail shortly after you set up your ustraveldocs account. If you dont, email them and they will send it to you via email. If it takes too long at that point, email them again to check whether or not they got your packet. They will look into it and respond saying youve been approved. You then need to wait 24-36 hours until it reflects on ustraveldocs and you will be able to book your interview there.

It SHOULD go the way themonkeys mentioned, but for us it didnt. They never emailed us without us writing first, and we never received anything in the mail (probably due to the post strike at the time, but who knows, everyone else has said it all goes digitally). So just stay on top of it and you will get your responses.

Set up the account, and if you dont have packet 3 in a week, email them. Dont wait for them.

themonkeys: I love the profile pic!!!

Timeline

This is mostly correct, or more, how it should work. You will get your packet 3 via snail mail shortly after you set up your ustraveldocs account. If you dont, email them and they will send it to you via email. If it takes too long at that point, email them again to check whether or not they got your packet. They will look into it and respond saying youve been approved. You then need to wait 24-36 hours until it reflects on ustraveldocs and you will be able to book your interview there.

It SHOULD go the way themonkeys mentioned, but for us it didnt. They never emailed us without us writing first, and we never received anything in the mail (probably due to the post strike at the time, but who knows, everyone else has said it all goes digitally). So just stay on top of it and you will get your responses.

Set up the account, and if you dont have packet 3 in a week, email them. Dont wait for them.

themonkeys: I love the profile pic!!!

Thank you solus !! :-)

And i still waiting for any response to my documents which I sent in one week ago :-(

I emailed them again to ask for information regarding my case. Because what I've seen so far on other german people here, the received the "packet 4" about 4 +/- days later ....

But no word till now :-(

Timeline

Hey :>

Thank your for your reply! And no that wasn't me I'm going to go next week :)

And thank you! That is awesome! Since we are practically at the same stage, I'm gonna add you as a friend, maybe we can share some experiences a long the way :thumbs:

Hey! Alrighr that sound great !

I'm just soo nervous because it's just about to wait for my packet 4 to book my appointment...

Maybe I'm just impatient :-)

Ok I guess it was not you ... :-)

Ha ha :-)

Thank you solus !! :-)

And i still waiting for any response to my documents which I sent in one week ago :-(

I emailed them again to ask for information regarding my case. Because what I've seen so far on other german people here, the received the "packet 4" about 4 +/- days later ....

But no word till now :-(

The email responses are hit or miss. Email both of these email addresses with the exact same message (though they tell you not to), and at least one will answer:

frankfurtvisainquiries@state.gov

FrankfurtIV@state.gov

Usually the first one will answer within 24-48 business hours, but the other one will respond too.

Timeline

The email responses are hit or miss. Email both of these email addresses with the exact same message (though they tell you not to), and at least one will answer:

frankfurtvisainquiries@state.gov

FrankfurtIV@state.gov

Usually the first one will answer within 24-48 business hours, but the other one will respond too.

Thank you. Yeah I used the frankfurt visa inquiry adress. But due that it's Friday I guess I gave to wait till Monday...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.