lostinblue

Marine recruiters told not to wear uniforms after attack

60 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

US are generally considered to be in a class of their own.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I love you for this post. It hit the nail on the head. Marvin once asked me what it's like to date black people

hmmm.............. :pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

below post removed, edited to remove profanity, and returned fo viewing

Marcus Lutrell

"Just heard something about Telling Marines not to wear their uniforms at the recruiting centers for their own safety...?! I have to tell y'all I laughed out loud, if anyone thinks for one second a Marine is gonna take his uniform off because he cares about his safety or is scared of some XXXXXX walking in off the street and trying this again ( WRONG) that's not gonna happen, that's not how we respond in the military when we get hit, we don't take off our uniforms, drop our ...weps and run. Also you can outfit every recruiting station w/ firearms, grenades or a XXXXXX tank, this goes down again and there is a good chance you'll find the person beaten to death by the water cooler or stapler ... The bullets will be the last of you problems. Think on it. RIP brothers, your families will miss you, the country will mourn you, and those still wearing the uniform will never forget you.

Txfrog"

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

We need to bring back racial profiling and start placing these people in internment camp

I agree. So, does that mean that when those people in extremists groups that target Americans, you know, the ones who aren't black, hispanic, or asian, they should be locked up?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I agree. So, does that mean that when those people in extremists groups that target Americans, you know, the ones who aren't black, hispanic, or asian, they should be locked up?

Only if they are not southern rednecka, then by all means. I think pretty much anyone in a blue state or whatever Hawaii is qualifies

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

American get attacked in many parts of the world just for being an American.

You go to Asia and you have to worry about muslim factions trying to kidnap or kill you because you are white or tall.

You go to Middle East and same issues.

Why in the hell do Americans Citizens have to worry about this stuff on our on soil.

Only if they are not southern rednecka, then by all means. I think pretty much anyone in a blue state or whatever Hawaii is qualifies

Thanks for making sure I'm included. You make me feel so speical :wub:

American get attacked in many parts of the world just for being an American.

You go to Asia and you have to worry about muslim factions trying to kidnap or kill you because you are white or tall.

You go to Middle East and same issues.

Why in the hell do Americans Citizens have to worry about this stuff on our on soil.

In this country, Muslims make up less than 1% of the murders. The majority of killings here are done by other Americans. By the truckload. A day after the Tennessee shooting, a man in Maine killed four people. But I guess when it's our own people killing each other it's all gravy. Not to mention the man who committed this crime was an American citizen.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Submit to Allah, all will be well.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for making sure I'm included. You make me feel so speical :wub:

In this country, Muslims make up less than 1% of the murders. The majority of killings here are done by other Americans. By the truckload. A day after the Tennessee shooting, a man in Maine killed four people. But I guess when it's our own people killing each other it's all gravy. Not to mention the man who committed this crime was an American citizen.

Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez

That is not an American Name. He must of been naturalized.

Once you become real American he would of changed his name to Moe Abdul to blend into US culture. He would of been a Christian also and conformed to US Culture.

We have let way too many people into this country from regions that never should of entered the USA

Timeline

Jordanian

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

It should be noted that both massacres in Charleston and Chattanooga were perpetrated by Americans, both with guns.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

Chattanooga guy was Palestinian, born from memory in Kuwait.

Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez

That is not an American Name. He must of been naturalized.

Once you become real American he would of changed his name to Moe Abdul to blend into US culture. He would of been a Christian also and conformed to US Culture.

We have let way too many people into this country from regions that never should of entered the USA

He was a naturalized citizen. Still an American.

And what's a real American? Can you define that for me?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

That would require resources I believe are unavailable.

He was a naturalized citizen. Still an American.

And what's a real American? Can you define that for me?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org