BrunoK

Interview Appointment scheduled and seeked Adjournment

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi, my wife won this lottery and I had the chance to join her. Interview date was scheduled but we couldn't go because she is heavily pregnant and was very sick that day. We submitted this notice to the embassy through ivdv. it's likely she will deliver before we go for the interview even though it has not been rescheduled, since almost two weeks ago. Our case will expire on 30th September 2015:-) Please I really need assistance.

Hi, did you get confirmation from the embassy that you could reschedule? Did you send a medical note from a doctor? It's generally pretty difficult to get interviews rescheduled at certain embassies, and Accra unfortunately is one of those. Is there a phone number to call to actually speak to someone?

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Please no. I did it through ivdv Ghana. It was just a day before the appointment date.Because of her condition that day at Takoradi,we couldn't go. I didn't have any choice. Even though I had the advice from an agent, I don't know whether it has been helpful. PLEASE HELP ME

Unfortunately this latest notice warning about usage of visas also warns that missing an appointment runs the risk of losing out on a visa ( see 4th bullet point) http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Diversity-Visa/DV-Instructions-Translations/Important%20Notice%20Regarding%20the%20DV-2015%20Exhaustion%20on%20DV%20Numbers.pdf

I really think you guys need to try talk to someone there if the emails are not being answered. There must be a phone number for the embassy on the website?

Edited by SusieQQQ

Did they allowed you to enter without an appointment letter Or you entered with the first appointment letter ...please let me know so we can go ther too

Your profile says IR2, are you not a DV winner?

Edited by SusieQQQ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.