16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well Darnell I did not arranged anything, I came here on a whim. I just met the woman at the airport a few hours I arrived in Lax. She just happened to be waiting for her son whose flight was late and I just happened to be there at the right time and at the right place where she saw me I was praying that God will send me somebody to help me while I was there. And so she was. And it is also convenient that she knows people who will help me find a job. I did not plan to work here or much more have a family. I have a good life in the Philippines (except with my ex husband) with a dream job waiting for me working for a fashion magazine. So I don't have the reason to come here and work. I mean working in a glamorous job there, while wiping old and sick butts here. : ) Anyways to answer your question. I commend those illegal aliens who comes here and work their butts off for their family to have a better life keep their nose clean and follow the laws (except immigration laws) better than criminals who comes here and kills people at a random just because they are allowed by the government to roam free with criminal records. All of us are in someway immigrants who took the journey in different ways but have the same goal of having a green card or a citizenship here in the big U.S.of A. and doing it legally although it's a long process we do it because it's the right way to do. I respect everyone here who made the right decision to go through this legal path to citizenship. Peace!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.