Ban Hammer

Active shooter incident reported at Chattanooga naval reserve center

138 posts in this topic

The people in the south that used to be democrats have become republicans since the civil war. There's people that embrace change and people that don't. One's progressive by definition and the other is conservative. The domination of like minded people in a party make it what it is more than stated principle.

the confederate flag has never represented racism. from the day of its creation to today.

Yeah well for some people the confederate flag means heritage and some people Islam means hate and death. Who wins?

wins what exactly? i mean, i win because i don't give a damn about a flag or a religion.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

the confederate flag has never represented racism. from the day of its creation to today.

The Japanese Navy didn't think their flag did too, back in the day...

you have no clue what my politics are.

I know everything!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, I've met some people that have used it that way regardless of what it really represents. Hmm, I guess its a lot like radical Islam now that I say it that way. Why do jerks have to ruin everything?

crock. sure it does. plenty of good ol boys know exactly what it represents to them. you might not feel the flag represents racism to you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

wins what exactly? i mean, i win because i don't give a damn about a flag or a religion.

The global definition game I guess. Who decides what something means?

what color are my socks?

Faded black?

Yeah, like Southerners that wave a southern flag. Good point.

:sleepy:

The flag symbolizes racism. No one said all Southerners who wave the flag is racist. Never the less it doesn't change what the flag represents.

I know. I've been to a few gold's locations. there's a lot of mirror flexing going on...its hilarious

no, you're the one that was projecting a personal kink during those threads.

most of the democrat's symbols do

Are you sure you are okay buddy?