Ban Hammer

Active shooter incident reported at Chattanooga naval reserve center

138 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Why is blaming it on radical Islam the same as blaming it on the whole religion? If a christian snake handler gets bitten by a snake and dies I wouldn't blame Christianity, I'd blame the morons that are telling their congregation to handle poisonous snakes. i think the problem here is people are defending what they think other people are saying as opposed to what they're actually saying.

it's not about being overly pc, it's about the futility in blaming a religion (non tangible) for the act of humans (tangible)..

sort of like going after a flag that symbolizes violent racist acts instead of going after the source - violent racist people.

if you believe that, you're as bright as your posts indicate. the confederate flag does not represent racism. do some research off of liberal blog sites.

Timeline

Sure, you can attack the motive. Just don't attack a whole group of people because of this bag of loose screws.

Yeah, like Southerners that wave a southern flag. Good point.

So now you are fantasizing about going to a Texas pool party with me. Shish

:sleepy:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Why is blaming it on radical Islam the same as blaming it on the whole religion? If a christian snake handler gets bitten by a snake and dies I wouldn't blame Christianity, I'd blame the morons that are telling their congregation to handle poisonous snakes. i think the problem here is people are defending what they think other people are saying as opposed to what they're actually saying.

Oh, Luke !(sky walker )

From obi wan kenobi

Timeline

if you believe that, you're as bright as your posts indicate. the confederate flag does not represent racism. do some research off of liberal blog sites.

It represents treachery and insurrection.

so has Equinox, and it is a lot better;)

Golds reminds me of the film Burn after Reading!

I know. I've been to a few gold's locations. there's a lot of mirror flexing going on...its hilarious

So now you are fantasizing about going to a Texas pool party with me. Shish

no, you're the one that was projecting a personal kink during those threads.

It represents treachery and insurrection.

most of the democrat's symbols do

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Those who were so vocal against the Confederate Battle Flag will not be so against Allah the Merciful.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

the confederate flag represents racism for plenty of people. and islam represents peace for plenty of people. all up to individual interpretation. lol 'liberal blog sites'

Those who were so vocal against the Confederate Battle Flag will not be so against Allah the Merciful.

great, what did he do this time?

Timeline

most of the democrat's symbols do

The people in the south that used to be democrats have become republicans since the civil war. There's people that embrace change and people that don't. One's progressive by definition and the other is conservative. The domination of like minded people in a party make it what it is more than stated principle.

Timeline

the confederate flag represents racism for plenty of people. and islam represents peace for plenty of people. all up to individual interpretation. lol 'liberal blog sites'

Yeah well for some people the confederate flag means heritage and some people Islam means hate and death. Who wins?