VOL

U.S. Taxpayer spend $3.5 million to find out why lesbians are fat

37 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

but he does post this study ad nauseam. i need someone to be mean and argue with me, marvin.

Kinky.

Met in 2010 on a forum for a mutual interest. Became friends.
2011: Realized we needed to evaluate our status as friends when we realized we were talking about raising children together.

2011/2012: Decided we were a couple sometime in, but no possibility of being together due to being same sex couple.

June 26, 2013: DOMA overturned. American married couples ALL have the same federal rights at last! We can be a family!

June-September, 2013: Discussion about being together begins.

November 13, 2013: Meet in person to see if this could work. It's perfect. We plan to elope to Boston, MA.

March 13, 2014 Married!

May 9, 2014: Petition mailed to USCIS

May 12, 2014: NOA1.
October 27, 2014: NOA2. (5 months, 2 weeks, 1 day after NOA1)
October 31, 2014: USCIS ships file to NVC (five days after NOA2) Happy Halloween for us!

November 18, 2014: NVC receives our case (22 days after NOA2)

December 17, 2014: NVC generates case number (50 days after NOA2)

December 19, 2014: Receive AOS bill, DS-261. Submit DS-261 (52 days after NOA2)

December 20, 2014: Pay AOS Fee

January 7, 2015: Receive, pay IV Fee

January 10, 2015: Complete DS-260

January 11, 2015: Send AOS package and Civil Documents
March 23, 2015: Case Complete at NVC. (70 days from when they received docs to CC)

May 6, 2015: Interview at Montréal APPROVED!

May 11, 2015: Visa in hand! One year less one day from NOA1.

ikr?! no one fights with me like danno did. he was such an aggravating chump. chum, aggravating chum.

I have to say, your fights were pretty hawt back in the day. Danno stopped fighting with me and decided to be polite, because I am a lady.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I have to say, your fights were pretty hawt back in the day. Danno stopped fighting with me and decided to be polite, because I am a lady.

indeed. there is nothing hotter than a man of god attempting to disuade a heathen. female heathens only of course.."adam and eve not adam and steve" danno taught me well.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Doesn't even affect them. That's what I don't get. Until the government starts forcing people to be in a gay marriage, why does someone care? You can still get married to someone of the opposite sex, in a church, with whatever Jesus themed ceremony you like. Why do you care about someone else? Are the citizens of the U.S. Your responsibilty in some capacity? Does your eternal salvation have anything to do with other's. Or is it a worry that now everyone's gonna "go gay" since marriage is legal and the human race is going to end?

Edited by GandD

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Doesn't even affect them. That's what I don't get. Until the government starts forcing people to be in a gay marriage, why does someone care? You can still get married to someone of the opposite sex, in a church, with whatever Jesus themed ceremony you like. Why do you care about someone else? Are the citizens of the U.S. Your responsibilty in some capacity? Does your eternal salvation have anything to do with other's. Or is it a worry that now everyone's gonna "go gay" since marriage is legal and the human race is going to end?

wait - this sounds (to me) like you watched the live call-in show on c-span1 this morning.

Good For You !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

but he does post this study ad nauseam. i need someone to be mean and argue with me, marvin.

I can try and accommodate you, but by golly we get along so well!

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

uhm... can you help me calculate the airspeed velocity of an unladed swallow ?

[note to non-caba mods, don't delete, just yet]

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

No

hahahaha - sorry man, you just whipped through the opposite side of the argument presented by a goon from the Family Research Council , live on C-Span-1 from this morning's call in segment. Seriously, if'n you ain't watching c-span1/2/3, you should be recording it from 4 AM to 9 AM EST. Purty please, with curry laksa on it? [penang laksa bu hao la]

because god doesn't like marriage being misused. he made marraige for a man and a woman - to symbolize christ and the church. he gave marraige to americans to use properly or not at all. it's in the bible. america is now turned completely bassackwards right now, staring sodom (y) straight in the eye. god's not going to let this slide, and he will now allow isis to turn the whole of american into an america shaped salt pillar. it's going to be horrific. get saved.

I can try and accommodate you, but by golly we get along so well!

i blame your non-evangelicalness. if you were trying to save my soul and convince me to take up sharpshooting abortion doctors, we'd have more sparks between us :luv:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So, and this is just my theory and it's based on PURELY anecdotal evidence, not studies, but I believe that this stuff is largely caused (not all cases) by two things. 1) Men are afraid of being treated the way they treat women and 2) Men are afraid of being unable to find women.

Men being afraid of being treated the way they treat women explains effemiphobia, which seems to be at the core of rather a lot of homophobia. They are afraid of effeminate men, whether those men are gay or not, because a man must be a man and discernibly different in every way from women. If that binary is not held steadily true, then I believe that some men fear that they will be asked to take roles that they believe that women should hold, exclusively. Therefore, if SOME men can share characteristics with women, then what if ALL men are known to be capable of things that should be the exclusive domain of women? Additionally, men being afraid of being treated the way they treat women explains 'gay panic.' Gay panic is the phenomenon of a man being hit on by another man and reacting violently. Effectively, when a gay man treats a straight man the way a straight man treats a woman in a bar, the straight man panics and responds with violence.

Men being afraid of being unable to find women explains quite solidly why lesbians are okay only so long as they are willing to a) uphold the standards of beauty that men of the dominant society prefer and b) allow those men to watch and/or participate in their sexual exploits. When a woman says no, she must be a fat angry ####### (I have literally been called a fat angry ####### when I was a size zero and had less than 6% body fat because, and I swear to god this is true, my dog was afraid of men wearing hats so I told a man wearing a hat he could not pet my dog). Therefore she must be taught to get back into her place, which explains violence by men against lesbians, including so-called 'corrective rape' where a straight man forces himself upon a lesbian so she will see she's not really a lesbian. Women must always be available to men or men panic and react violently.

Now, this still leaves us with women who are homophobic, right? Well, when I look at the groups who most typically have severe to moderate homophobia amongst their women with few women breaking free of that mold, I see largely religious groups that prefer to keep women at home and minimally educated. Why is this? Why, a woman must be what her husband wants her to be and therefore must be available, even including her thoughts and beliefs, to men at all times.

It's not about religion, it's about the fact that men must never be compared to women, mistaken for women, treated like women or denied access to women.

Edited by Not a Tailor

Met in 2010 on a forum for a mutual interest. Became friends.
2011: Realized we needed to evaluate our status as friends when we realized we were talking about raising children together.

2011/2012: Decided we were a couple sometime in, but no possibility of being together due to being same sex couple.

June 26, 2013: DOMA overturned. American married couples ALL have the same federal rights at last! We can be a family!

June-September, 2013: Discussion about being together begins.

November 13, 2013: Meet in person to see if this could work. It's perfect. We plan to elope to Boston, MA.

March 13, 2014 Married!

May 9, 2014: Petition mailed to USCIS

May 12, 2014: NOA1.
October 27, 2014: NOA2. (5 months, 2 weeks, 1 day after NOA1)
October 31, 2014: USCIS ships file to NVC (five days after NOA2) Happy Halloween for us!

November 18, 2014: NVC receives our case (22 days after NOA2)

December 17, 2014: NVC generates case number (50 days after NOA2)

December 19, 2014: Receive AOS bill, DS-261. Submit DS-261 (52 days after NOA2)

December 20, 2014: Pay AOS Fee

January 7, 2015: Receive, pay IV Fee

January 10, 2015: Complete DS-260

January 11, 2015: Send AOS package and Civil Documents
March 23, 2015: Case Complete at NVC. (70 days from when they received docs to CC)

May 6, 2015: Interview at Montréal APPROVED!

May 11, 2015: Visa in hand! One year less one day from NOA1.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

because god doesn't like marriage being misused. he made marraige for a man and a woman - to symbolize christ and the church. he gave marraige to americans to use properly or not at all. it's in the bible. america is now turned completely bassackwards right now, staring sodom (y) straight in the eye. god's not going to let this slide, and he will now allow isis to turn the whole of american into an america shaped salt pillar. it's going to be horrific. get saved.

That's still most likely the case in their church. They should worry when a pastor is forced to religious marry someone.

That's still most likely the case in their church. They should worry when a pastor is forced to religious marry someone.

sounds like a conclusion that requires the ability to reason.