Dashinka

What movies and television shows would not be made in today's PC world?

61 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well you still can. If you're black. Words are wind. I could care less what words people use, the meaning is everything. You don't have to use non-Pc words to be non-pc. So what's the point?

Well you still can. If you're black. Words are wind. I could care less what words people use, the meaning is everything. You don't have to use non-Pc words to be non-pc. So what's the point?

Not on regular television. Cable yes.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

People still watch network television? How dreadful.

Some of us mere mortals, that's all we can afford.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Some of us mere mortals, that's all we can afford.

Get rid of all of it and get Netflix or Hulu. Binge watch a season of something and then go have a luau or whatever people do in Hawaii.

For kids these days, it's all about YouTube channels. Most popular are video game channels, "loot reveals", or fashion tips. Not my cup of tea but you don't see me crying on the Internet about it.

Get rid of all of it and get Netflix or Hulu. Binge watch a season of something and then go have a luau or whatever people do in Hawaii.

For kids these days, it's all about YouTube channels. Most popular are video game channels, "loot reveals", or fashion tips. Not my cup of tea but you don't see me crying on the Internet about it.

I do Netflix. I pretty much don't watch tv anymore since most of the new shows are garbage and reality shows are worse. Just re-watched all of Doctor Who.

I am a gamer and I refuse to watch those. Lazy bums don't want to take the time and learn where stuff is? Put down the joystick. Only YT videos I would even consider would be when I was deep in WoW and we had to learn parts of the raid that could only been seen if someone went in already...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

We cut the cord two years ago and no longer get even broadcast TV. I watch stuff on Netflix, YouTube or through Amazon Prime. Sometimes I find old movies and TV on archive.org. If I really MUST see a new show I'll see if it's on Hulu for free but if it isn't, pfffft.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I do Netflix. I pretty much don't watch tv anymore since most of the new shows are garbage and reality shows are worse. Just re-watched all of Doctor Who.

Jeez, now I have to go and get me some Dr. Who. I am too susceptible to the power of suggestion.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Jeez, now I have to go and get me some Dr. Who. I am too susceptible to the power of suggestion.

It's my low level perception filter. Very subtle and it only works when I don't want it to.

Who's your favorite? I'm all for the 10th, but 11 did manage to surprise me. I'll have to wait until Netflix catches up to see how Peter does, but the reviews have been rave so far.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

It's my low level perception filter. Very subtle and it only works when I don't want it to.

Who's your favorite? I'm all for the 10th, but 11 did manage to surprise me. I'll have to wait until Netflix catches up to see how Peter does, but the reviews have been rave so far.

4th and 3rd are my top two. My ex appeared in a radio series done with the 7th, said he was a very nice guy.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

4th and 3rd are my top two. My ex appeared in a radio series done with the 7th, said he was a very nice guy.

See I jumped in late. Netflix started with the 9th. That's where I came in at. I'm thinking about going back to the beginning and starting over. I've heard the 4th was the most beloved.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

See I jumped in late. Netflix started with the 9th. That's where I came in at. I'm thinking about going back to the beginning and starting over. I've heard the 4th was the most beloved.

I like the 11th, both with Amy, Rory, River and Clara and have most of the episodes on iTunes. For some reason I really like the Dinosaurs on a Spaceship episode the most probably since it was so light and included so many other characters. I DVR'd the first series with Peter last Christmas from BBCA and I do like some of his stuff especially the last few episodes, and the way the first episode brought back the Girl in the Fireplace. I have several of 9 and 10 on iTunes as well. Saw the movie with number 8 (he did a great mini episode before the 50 th anniversary show) on YouTube as well as several of the early episodes. Can't really say a favorite as I haven't seen them all, but for now I will settle on Matt Smith's Dr. Edited by Bill & Katya

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

I like the 11th, both with Amy, Rory, River and Clara and have most of the episodes on iTunes. For some reason I really like the Dinosaurs on a Spaceship episode the most probably since it was so light and included so many other characters. I DVR'd the first series with Peter last Christmas from BBCA and I do like some of his stuff especially the last few episodes, and the way the first episode brought back the Girl in the Fireplace. I have several of 9 and 10 on iTunes as well. Saw the movie with number 8 (he did a great mini episode before the 50 th anniversary show) on YouTube as well as several of the early episodes. Can't really say a favorite as I haven't seen them all, but for now I will settle on Matt Smith's Dr.

See, I didn't like Amy and Rory as much as I did Rose, Martha, and Donna. But I'm partial to Tenant's version so that might explain it. And John Hurt killed it as the War Doctor. Granddad?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Has noone on here seen Inside Amy Schumer or Broad City? Or Wetlands, which is available to stream on Netflix right now?

Never see Wetlands. I enjoy gross-out movies but this was something else.

Thanks, I wasn't going to watch it, but now I cannot help myself

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Pulp fiction could never be made again...too many biblical references offending the secular liberal elite

Jules Winnfield:

You ever read the Bible, Brett? Brett: Yes! Jules Winnfield: There's a passage that I got memorized, seems appropriate for this situation: Ezekiel 25,17. "The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

58643699273e89eff8ad56e301c99b59.jpg

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265