fellaamazing

Case complete

42 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just called to verify mine and it's fully complete.

What I understand, in one system my case looks completed, in other system, it's not.

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage (if applicable): 2014/10/04

I-130 Sent : 2014-11-04

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-11-12

I-130 Approved : 2015-03-26

NVC Received : 2015-04-14

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-04-23

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-04-23

Send AOS Package : 2015-05-15

Submit DS-261 : 2015-04-23

Receive IV Bill : 2015-05-01

Pay IV Bill : 2015-06-10

Send IV Package : 2015-05-15

Completed DS-260: 2015-06-11

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :2015-08-27

Case Completed at NVC : 2015-07-15

Interview Date : September 24, 2015

Interview Result : Administrative Processing

Visa Received : October 15, 2015

US Entry : November 11, 2015

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Did you read this link for the Montreal Consulate?

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Canada&cty=Montreal

What I understand, in one system my case looks completed, in other system, it's not.

Timeline

I got my email with "CC" on July 7th. I received an email yesterday July 17th saying they had booked my appointment for August 25th. So maybe for those still waiting there are appointments still being given out for August as I just got mine yesterday via email.

Timeline

I got my email with "CC" on July 7th. I received an email yesterday July 17th saying they had booked my appointment for August 25th. So maybe for those still waiting there are appointments still being given out for August as I just got mine yesterday via email.

I'm happy for those people who got their interview date but this is just so unfair. It's almost 5 weeks since my Cc.????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations.. I hope I get one too..

I'm happy for those people who got their interview date but this is just so unfair. It's almost 5 weeks since my Cc.????

Keep calling. Every other operator will give you some different information.

Last night when I called, she told me that my case is being converted to "electronic", and it will take longer. I asked, "wasn't it already electronic". She said, they are scanning all the documents electronically and send them electronically, and it will take longer than usual.

Maybe something like that is happening here.

Timeline

Congratulations.. I hope I get one too..

Keep calling. Every other operator will give you some different information.

Last night when I called, she told me that my case is being converted to "electronic", and it will take longer. I asked, "wasn't it already electronic". She said, they are scanning all the documents electronically and send them electronically, and it will take longer than usual.

Maybe something like that is happening here.

I called them 3x a week but nothing. Last Friday when I called they said my papers was done and they already uploaded it to their system. So, I don't understand the hold up? Is it because I'm not a Canadian citizen and they favored them. These part is more worse than waiting for Cc.

Timeline

I called them 3x a week but nothing. Last Friday when I called they said my papers was done and they already uploaded it to their system. So, I don't understand the hold up? Is it because I'm not a Canadian citizen and they favored them. These part is more worse than waiting for Cc.

That's not it.. It all depends on which person or supervisor worked on your profile at what time.

Timeline

That's not it.. It all depends on which person or supervisor worked on your profile at what time.

Probably. I'm just frustrated. I think it's time to move away from all these and fucos on what's important at the moment. I'll let my husband take over the NVC pestering☺☺☺

Timeline

Congrats! Now I wish I can get mine, with a CC on May 12! But looking at your timeline, you've been in this entire process longer than me - I only started it at the end of January, 2015. I wonder if the NVC is giving people who are in the process long a jump ahead in the queue to get interview dates?

Feelamazing, what do you mean by uploading it electronically? I never heard of this nor have I asked or been told by the NVC about anything.

Timeline

I called this morning, and the operator said my case was completed on July 20th. I reminded her that it was July 10th. She read the notes, and said she misspoke first.

She inquired somewhere (either with someone or some system) about Montreal. And then told me that all August appointments are booked. Embassy would start scheduling September appointments in few days. But still she has no idea when my appointment will be scheduled.

Timeline

I called this morning, and the operator said my case was completed on July 20th. I reminded her that it was July 10th. She read the notes, and said she misspoke first.

She inquired somewhere (either with someone or some system) about Montreal. And then told me that all August appointments are booked. Embassy would start scheduling September appointments in few days. But still she has no idea when my appointment will be scheduled.

I think some of this rep giving out wrong info. They also told me that my CC was July 16, so I told her she's wrong and that my Cc was June 16. I received the confirmation email June 23.

Timeline

It's so funny because when i spoke to a rep yesterday named Arthur, he stated to me that I should call back at the end of August to find out my interview appointment. like #######. I also received a second email stating my case was completed today. One dated July 15 saying complete and one dated July 22 stating complete. Such bull

I think some of this rep giving out wrong info. They also told me that my CC was July 16, so I told her she's wrong and that my Cc was June 16. I received the confirmation email June 23.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.