nordia&calvin

what is my best option.

45 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

While there is no technical list of high fraud doing a search on visajourney for Jamaica and high fraud it does come up quite a bit

Where's your source? Looking at the statistics of visas approved Jamaica doesn't not pop up as a high fraud country any more than say the UK and Canada does. Please don't speak on what you don't know.

Edited by Project_Harajuku

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Where's your source? Looking at the statistics of visas approved Jamaica doesn't not pop up as a high fraud country any more than say the UK and Canada does. Please don't speak on what you don't know.

http://www.gao.gov/assets/650/647871.pdf

See chart on page 16 of the top 10 countries for referrals to fraud unit.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK guys. Now am lost. Will need to think ALOT more.

Anyways. He is interested in having a child. I have a 15% chance of getting pregnant. Because I don't want to had a child, he feels am not committed to being with him. Will having a baby increase my chance on any of these Aos or cr1 options

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

OK guys. Now am lost. Will need to think ALOT more.

Anyways. He is interested in having a child. I have a 15% chance of getting pregnant. Because I don't want to had a child, he feels am not committed to being with him. Will having a baby increase my chance on any of these Aos or cr1 options

Absolutely not. All that a baby proves is that you've had sex and know how to make a baby. They don't impact immigration for approval or speeding things up. They don't hurt, but they don't help either.

Timeline

I agree however I dont recall ever seeing Jamaica as a high fraud Visa country. I have found no literature on this and for the most part Visas have been issued with valid petitions as well as any other country. It certainly is not on the list with Ghana or other middle eastern countries. It does not even compare to Mexico as a high fraud country. I think we should refrain from giving derogatory advice or opinions and just keep it real with the OP. yes the age gap is a red flag. the child has nothing to do with the petition other than obtaining the correct documents in what ever paper work she decides she will file. It will be difficult but if this is something you feel you want to pursue by all means do it! if I had listened to the naysayers I would be single and miserable. The best advice I have heard thus far is to marry him and return to your country and file a CR1. Your other thoughts are not an option. good luck.

Well said. I wouldnt even put Jamaica in a category with Nigeria or other middle eastern country, cause those area are listed as scam capital of the world. I would compare Jamaica with Dominica, Haiti and Mexico which are high fraud up there. The rate of visa approval in jamaica is way higher than these in the same resgion. Jamaica is low fraud and thats just the truth to all who disagree.

Nonetheless each and every country or island have good and bad people, you can only grow to know someone so much that they are with you bcuz of love sake and even when you are inlove and have tons of prove for an international relationship, its up to USCIS and the embassy that will determine if they willl grant the foreign national entery to the US or not. What we may see has a love they may see as fraud.

AOS Date Filed : 2015-05-27

Got rejection notice on May 29, 2015 for an incomplete application

Receive rejected application on June 6, 2015

Resubmit June 8, 2015

Delivered June 9, 2015

NOA Date : 2015-06-16

Bio. Appt. : 2015-07-06

EAD and AP Approved Date : 2015-08-14

Date Combo Card Received : 2015-08-21 (Received my card about 6hrs apart on the same day they sent an e-mail that they shipped my card).

Receive Potential Interview Waiver Letter: September 9, 2015 sigh!!
AOS Approved without interview 2015-10-08 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :star: 3 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS AFTER NOA1 (F)
(L)In God I Put My Trust :star:

Timeline

Absolutely not. All that a baby proves is that you've had sex and know how to make a baby. They don't impact immigration for approval or speeding things up. They don't hurt, but they don't help either.

A baby is a blessing and no it wont be benificial to get an approve petition. Didnt u say you have gone through surgeries that certain activities makes no sense, and also this man is 88, do you want to grow two kids on your own. Money will not give them the love and support they'll need. Alot of things to consider here.

Resubmit June 8, 2015

Delivered June 9, 2015

Date Combo Card Received : 2015-08-21 (Received my card about 6hrs apart on the same day they sent an e-mail that they shipped my card).

AOS Approved without interview 2015-10-08 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :star: 3 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS AFTER NOA1 (F)

Timeline

I don't think I want to or even can have a child. Am not worried about that, am not sure I want one. But he wants one. He feels don't want to because I don't want to stay. And that might help me to stay

Timeline

I don't think I want to or even can have a child. Am not worried about that, am not sure I want one. But he wants one. He feels don't want to because I don't want to stay. And that might help me to stay

I guess he have doubt and as u say he wants a child and thinking that will make you stay. A baby should be the last thing on his mind right now (my thought) also if u will want to leave, having a baby for him wont make you stay. Girl.. You say you are inlove and i comment before and say love have no boundaries but you have your entire future ahead of you.. Please think this through carefully. It dont matter your situation love will be there searching for you. My thoughts on a 27 yr old being married to a 88 is that you will be a ful time nurse, plus you have a young child, when and how will you ever find time for your self or give your child the care he really wants when this man may soon want 24/7 assistance.

Resubmit June 8, 2015

Delivered June 9, 2015

Timeline

Well said. I wouldnt even put Jamaica in a category with Nigeria or other middle eastern country, cause those area are listed as scam capital of the world. I would compare Jamaica with Dominica, Haiti and Mexico which are high fraud up there. The rate of visa approval in jamaica is way higher than these in the same resgion. Jamaica is low fraud and thats just the truth to all who disagree.

Nonetheless each and every country or island have good and bad people, you can only grow to know someone so much that they are with you bcuz of love sake and even when you are inlove and have tons of prove for an international relationship, its up to USCIS and the embassy that will determine if they willl grant the foreign national entery to the US or not. What we may see has a love they may see as fraud.

check the attached

post-194987-0-38164000-1436631179_thumb.jpg

Edited by HeandI

Resubmit June 8, 2015

Delivered June 9, 2015

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

***Future posts in this thread need to address the OP and their situation. Discussion on whether or not Jamaica can be considered a high fraud country belongs in a thread by itself. Thread bans will be imposed for any additional off topic discussion.***

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Filed: Timeline

OP just don't mess up your visa , if U do then U are stuck

Have a kid because BOTH parties desires to , not to show

proof of a genuine relationship, or because at his age he

toys with the idea of a baby, he wont be around to play ball

with the kid so think about that carefully, also USCIS will

likely want a DNA.

It matters not if U are in or outside the USA if the petition

seem bonafide to the adjudicator then it'll be approved based

on solid evidences.

JA is no high fraud country, JA consulate tend to get NIV applications

that the applicants inflate their salaries at times that's it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.