Inday Amerikana

CEAC says ISSUED, how long the visa will be available?

95 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Yes, it is still then unless you live out in the far provinces then it may be alittle longer. 

It's my wife.  She lives in Tacloban city. Leyte. 

Just now, lsu_mike said:

Just now, lsu_mike said:

Then yes that timeline should be good. It would have been alittle longer for my wife because she lived in the mountains of Mindanao and they had to schedule for a guy to head out there. So she just took a bus the next day to the 2go office in Davao City. 

On 7/13/2015 at 3:03 AM, #mrs. said:

I already attend that CFO seminar.. i just need to go back to get my sticker...

The sticker is the most retarded thing ever, I really don't see the point .. 

04/21/2016 : Married

11/17/2016 : I-130 sent ( NSO marriage certificate took forever) 

11/23/2016 : I-130 case accepted notified by email NOA1

01/27/2017 : USCIS APPROVED NOA2

02/04/2017 : NOA2 hardcopy received in mail

02/28/2017 : Case received by NVC

03/02/2017 : Agent assigned 

03/07/2017 : Case number assigned with invoice

03/28/2017 : Fees paid (IV and AOS)
04/05/2017 : DS260 online form completed
04/09/2017 : IV and AOS package sent to NVC
04/12/2017 : Requested for NVC expedite
04/17/2017:  NVC expedite approved 

04/18/2017:  In Transit 

04/20/2017: Received in Manila (may schedule for interview)
05/11/2017: SLEC -CLEARED 
05/25/2017: Interview @ Manila Embassy - APPROVED

05/30/2017: VISA on hand plus packet

06/08/2017: POE: California  

06/14/2017: Social Security card received through DS260 filing

06/24/2017: Green card received 

CRBA 

04/10/2017: CRBA sent to Embassy via FedEx 

04/19/2017: Appointment scheduled 

05/04/2017: Interviewed and approved 

05/17/2017: CRBA certificate on hand

05/26/2017: U.S Passport on hand

06/02/2017: Paid for ECC and Extension fees

06/08/2017: POE

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

That was quick Sagot but like I said earlier she lives in the main city of that province so getting there wouldn't be a problem. 

Yes but there was a weekend in the middle of those 5 days, so it was only 3 days... very impressive.   Usually have to do a pickup up at MOA to get the package that quick.

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

14 minutes ago, Sagot said:

Yes but there was a weekend in the middle of those 5 days, so it was only 3 days... very impressive.   Usually have to do a pickup up at MOA to get the package that quick.

Yep. It came quick.  Thank God!!

On 5/9/2017 at 0:31 AM, sy1983 said:

The sticker is the most retarded thing ever, I really don't see the point .. 

If you spend just a little time to understand why CFO exists, this would not be a question/statement you are making. Because of the nature of the desire to make a better life for themselves and for their family, many Filpina are vulnerable to human trafficking. Sure you say, but they are getting married why do they need to attend.  We have read cases here and on news sources where human trafficking is a problem. One of the main sources is girls from the Philippines who marry foreigners and once out of the Philippines they are taken advantage of from their husbands. I'll provide you one article, but there are many more if you research, and once you get up to speed on this topic you'll have a better understanding.

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/09/23/Philippines-fight-against-trafficking.html 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

11 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

If you spend just a little time to understand why CFO exists, this would not be a question/statement you are making. Because of the nature of the desire to make a better life for themselves and for their family, many Filpina are vulnerable to human trafficking. Sure you say, but they are getting married why do they need to attend.  We have read cases here and on news sources where human trafficking is a problem. One of the main sources is girls from the Philippines who marry foreigners and once out of the Philippines they are taken advantage of from their husbands. I'll provide you one article, but there are many more if you research, and once you get up to speed on this topic you'll have a better understanding.

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/09/23/Philippines-fight-against-trafficking.html 

Thank you. I do understand and am well aware that human trafficking is a huge problem in Asia and like you said, some of these girls have no idea what they are getting into. The government has no rights to stop people from migrating through a legitimate marriage, therefore they are required to do a seminar and be as informed as possible. What I DON"T get is why they have to go back to Cebu/ Manila to get the sticker after the visa has been issue ? Can they not give a certificate after attending this seminar or a stamp on the passport ? The logistics of things are very useless. My wife lives in Davao and we have an infant, and I had to come home to do all the paperwork. She has to fly to manila for CRBA interview, fly back to SLEC because they need a week prior to interview, fly in again for the interview and now we gotta fly to Cebu to get that stupid sticker which serves NO purpose whatsoever. Plane tickets aside, lodging, logistics and a great waste of time.   

04/21/2016 : Married

11/17/2016 : I-130 sent ( NSO marriage certificate took forever) 

11/23/2016 : I-130 case accepted notified by email NOA1

01/27/2017 : USCIS APPROVED NOA2

02/04/2017 : NOA2 hardcopy received in mail

02/28/2017 : Case received by NVC

03/02/2017 : Agent assigned 

03/07/2017 : Case number assigned with invoice

03/28/2017 : Fees paid (IV and AOS)
04/05/2017 : DS260 online form completed
04/09/2017 : IV and AOS package sent to NVC
04/12/2017 : Requested for NVC expedite
04/17/2017:  NVC expedite approved 

04/18/2017:  In Transit 

04/20/2017: Received in Manila (may schedule for interview)
05/11/2017: SLEC -CLEARED 
05/25/2017: Interview @ Manila Embassy - APPROVED

05/30/2017: VISA on hand plus packet

06/08/2017: POE: California  

06/14/2017: Social Security card received through DS260 filing

06/24/2017: Green card received 

CRBA 

04/10/2017: CRBA sent to Embassy via FedEx 

04/19/2017: Appointment scheduled 

05/04/2017: Interviewed and approved 

05/17/2017: CRBA certificate on hand

05/26/2017: U.S Passport on hand

06/02/2017: Paid for ECC and Extension fees

06/08/2017: POE

3 minutes ago, sy1983 said:

Thank you. I do understand and am well aware that human trafficking is a huge problem in Asia and like you said, some of these girls have no idea what they are getting into. The government has no rights to stop people from migrating through a legitimate marriage, therefore they are required to do a seminar and be as informed as possible. What I DON"T get is why they have to go back to Cebu/ Manila to get the sticker after the visa has been issue ? Can they not give a certificate after attending this seminar or a stamp on the passport ? The logistics of things are very useless. My wife lives in Davao and we have an infant, and I had to come home to do all the paperwork. She has to fly to manila for CRBA interview, fly back to SLEC because they need a week prior to interview, fly in again for the interview and now we gotta fly to Cebu to get that stupid sticker which serves NO purpose whatsoever. Plane tickets aside, lodging, logistics and a great waste of time.   

Couldn't have said it better myself!  

Timeline
1 minute ago, sy1983 said:

Don't complete CFO until after the passport with visa is in hand, then it is "one stop shopping".   (yes I know - hindsight)

The sticker in the passport looks very much like the visa, it really isn't a "sticker".  If they made it a simply sticker or relied on just the certificate some creative person with a printer full of ink would be churning them out...    

So you need the sticker to let the people at the airport know you have attended and passed the seminar, one on one interview.   Can't even get your boarding pass without the CFO sticker now a days.

24 minutes ago, sy1983 said:

She could have taken CFO after getting her visa. She just needed to take her visa to CFO, take the class and afterwards they would have stuck the sticker inside the visa. Done.  Next item you missed is that CFO just was in Davao and will be there again in June.  Also, you can get the sticker at NAIA so there are many ways of getting the sticker. Trust me, I feel your pain.  My wife and her two children were flown all over the place from Mindanao, so that they could complete everything for their visa's. So you're singing to the choir my friend. ^_^

2017-05-10_19-55-12.thumb.jpg.b75879ff82019bef000140070952f174.jpg

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
2 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

She could have taken CFO after getting her visa. She just needed to take her visa to CFO, take the class and afterwards they would have stuck the sticker inside the visa. Done.  Next item you missed is that CFO just was in Davao and will be there again in June.  Also, you can get the sticker at NAIA so there are many ways of getting the sticker. Trust me, I feel your pain.  My wife and her two children were flown all over the place from Mindanao, so that they could complete everything for their visa's. So you're singing to the choir my friend. ^_^

2017-05-10_19-55-12.thumb.jpg.b75879ff82019bef000140070952f174.jpg

That is only PDOS... not GCP (K-1 & IR/CR-1)

8 hours ago, Sagot said:

That is only PDOS... not GCP (K-1 & IR/CR-1)

That's why I said that they were "just there" and now for PDOS will be coming. Others maybe interested in the June date also.  The example is that CFO comes to Davao all the time.  It wouldn't surprise me if they don't open an office/facility on a more perm basis much like they did near Clark to serve Mindanao.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.