Kiwan

NVC wellcome latter email

16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

A few days ago I wrote email to my embassy they reply me that ur case is at NVC so see the attatcment s.thy sent me to email with 2 later I am here posting then.kindly help me to understand what we need to do .what I need to do.where from we start.
Thankyou

Edited by Penguin_ie

The best thing to do is follow the VJ guide for the NVC process.

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

It walks you through step by step what you need to submit to the NVC for them to progress your case. Good luck!

Mar 2014 - Married

5/7/14?? - Attorney mailed paperwork

5/15/14 DHS cashed check

5/19/14 - NOA1 received with PD 5/12/14

10/17/14 - NOA2 received

10/28/14 - Email received that file has been sent to NVC

11/13/14 - NVC received file

12/10/14 - NVC Assigned case number

12/12/14 - AOS Fee Invoiced

12/13/14 - Submit email to NVC to remove attorney as DS-261 Agent

12/16/14 - AOS Fee showing as Paid

12/17/14 - IV Fee invoiced

12/20/14 - IV fee available and paid

12/27/14 - DS-260 submitted

1/2/15 - AOS and IV packages sent to NVC

1/5/15 - USPS delivered packages to NVC

1/7/15 - NVC scanned in packages. Let the countdown begin...

1/30/15 - FINALLY got a reply to my email to remove the attorney from the DS-261

3/9/15 - Called NVC and they have checklisted us for an "incorrect" decree absolute from the UK, even though it is the legal official document. Have requested a supervisor review.

4/28/15 - Called and NVC said supervisor had reviewed and now claimed that the decree absolute was not included. After disagreeing with the less than helpful lady on the phone, and her not being able to get the review time right. (She kept changing her story between 42 days and 30 days).

4/30/15 - Sent the same copy of the decree absolute to the NVC from the UK, highlighting the "decree absolute" wording with a letter stating that this is the only document provided by the UK government.

5/6/15 - Scan date for checklist received.

6/5/15 - Case complete!!!

6/12/15 - Called and interview is scheduled for July 1!

6/14/15 - Received email with interview date and instructions.

6/19/15 - Case showing as ready on CEAC.

7/1/15 - Approved at interview!!!

7/6/15 - CEAC changed to Administrative Processing

7/7/15 - CEAC changed to Issued!!!!!

7/10/15 - Passport and packet delivered!

7/29/15 - Husband entered with visa at Dallas/Fort Worth airport

9/29/15 - GC delivered!!!

5/4/17 - ROC packet sent via USPS

5/9/17 - Tracking shows delivered

5/17/17 - Check cashed

5/19/17 - NOA1 received with date of 5/8/17

5/27/17 - Biometrics appt received 6/8/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Login to https://ceac.state.gov/ivusing your case number and invoice number

Pay your fee of $120 from there.

If you can fill out DS260, fill it, or wait until it is available to be paid.

Then submit all the documents.

Simple.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Do both parties have to log in to complete 6 steps or only one ?

Thanks

Step 6 is the AOS (Affidavit of Support) package, it is sent in by mail along with the IV (Immigrant Visa) package.

However, I believe Canada does EP (Electronic Processing), I do not have experience with that, but I am sure someone who does will answer shortly. My gut says it does not matter who submits it.

Timeline

Login to https://ceac.state.gov/ivusing your case number and invoice number

Pay your fee of $120 from there.

If you can fill out DS260, fill it, or wait until it is available to be paid.

Then submit all the documents.

Simple.

does DS260 have any fee?.yes website is seeming to be working must b available for pay. Do I need to get ready any document as benificery ,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does the NVC require that "proof of relationship" documents be provided as well?

ROC Timeline
Service Center: Vermont
90 Day Window Opened....08/22/17
I-751 Packet Sent..............08/23/17
NOA1 Dated.......................08/25/17
NOA1 Mailed......................08/30/17
NOA1 Received..................09/02/17
Check Cashed....................08/31/17
Biometrics Mailed...............09/20/17
Biometrics Received..........09/22/17
Biometrics Appointment.....10/03/17
Approved............................09/24/18

N400 Timeline

90 Day Window Opens...........08/22/18

N-400 Filed (Online)...............08/23/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/24/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/31/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/21/18

In Line For Interview.............05/23/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............05/24/19

Interview................................07/01/19

Oath.......................................07/17/19

Timeline

does DS260 have any fee?.yes website is seeming to be working must b available for pay. Do I need to get ready any document as benificery ,

Yes

This is pretty standard process. If you were following this forum, and read the NVC process in detail before, you wouldn't have been asking these questions.

Timeline

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does the NVC require that "proof of relationship" documents be provided as well?

If you see the above screenshot, all the things in the checklist that applies to your particular type of visa is required.

Complete instructions are provided here:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/submit/documents-to-submit-to-nvc.html

Since you are applying for spousal visa, you must read the Marriage certificate part for proof of relationship.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

If you see the above screenshot, all the things in the checklist that applies to your particular type of visa is required.

Complete instructions are provided here:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/submit/documents-to-submit-to-nvc.html

Since you are applying for spousal visa, you must read the Marriage certificate part for proof of relationship.

Ok, so would we just ignore "proof of relationship" under the Financial Documents section since our marriage certificate would be checked off under the Supporting Documents section?

ROC Timeline
Service Center: Vermont
90 Day Window Opened....08/22/17
I-751 Packet Sent..............08/23/17
NOA1 Dated.......................08/25/17
NOA1 Mailed......................08/30/17
NOA1 Received..................09/02/17
Check Cashed....................08/31/17
Biometrics Mailed...............09/20/17
Biometrics Received..........09/22/17
Biometrics Appointment.....10/03/17
Approved............................09/24/18

N400 Timeline

90 Day Window Opens...........08/22/18

N-400 Filed (Online)...............08/23/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/24/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/31/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/21/18

In Line For Interview.............05/23/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............05/24/19

Interview................................07/01/19

Oath.......................................07/17/19

Timeline

Yes

This is pretty standard process. If you were following this forum, and read the NVC process in detail before, you wouldn't have been asking these questions.

Thank you I will read the forms and all instructions on vi and NVC,

Timeline

Ok, so would we just ignore "proof of relationship" under the Financial Documents section since our marriage certificate would be checked off under the Supporting Documents section?

Oops, I think you should read this page as well. Since my case was employment based, the entire financial documents section did not apply to me, since it was covered by employer.

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/Step_4_Collect_Financial_Documents.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** attachments removed as they showed full names. For your own privacy and safety, please never post full names, case or phone numbers, email or postal addresses in public online. ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Please study the contents of the link posted in post #2..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.