salina66

interview date in Lebanon

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hey guys I had a question on the interview process. I'm waiting for a case complete from the NVC and I recently submitted the DS 260 application on sunday so I wanted to know if there was a long wait for interviews in lebanon. If anyone has any feedback I would appreciate it.

Timeline

The nvc already reviewed my papers the only thing left was the DS 260 application it would have been done a lot sooner if it wasn't for website issues. So I'm waiting for them to review it and have my case completed.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

That's a good question, I was wondering that myself, I was trying to find if I can find anyone else from Lebanon and see what their experience was like.

Did you schedule the interview yet?

Timeline

I haven't submited that yet. Actually I'm waiting for the case number from NVC. I'm a little confused!

Where do you stand in the process? Did your spouse do the medical exam or get the police certificate? How did that go?

Timeline

Oh okay, yeah our processes are different my husband is applying for I-CR1 visa and your process is the K-1 visa so I'm not sure how that one goes. Basically I'm waiting for a CC (case complete) from the NVC and then hopefully get a interview date that way he can do the medical exam. The police certificate was already done because that was included in the documents that had to be sent to the NVC.

Timeline

ahhh ok !!! Yeah it's a little different. For us, from what I understand, I have to wait for the approved petition to arrive at NVC, get a case number,

then they send it to the embassy.

I believe in the instructions from the embassy requires us to pay at that time, complete the DS 260, then my fiance can go for his medical, get his police certificate & then go for interview. My case hasn't been sent to NVC yet, I hope it will go this week. I hope by the end of this month

we get a case # and the documents go to the embassy.

I hope your case completes soon !!!! Keep me posted!

• 1 month later...
Timeline

ahhh ok !!! Yeah it's a little different. For us, from what I understand, I have to wait for the approved petition to arrive at NVC, get a case number,

then they send it to the embassy.

I believe in the instructions from the embassy requires us to pay at that time, complete the DS 260, then my fiance can go for his medical, get his police certificate & then go for interview. My case hasn't been sent to NVC yet, I hope it will go this week. I hope by the end of this month

we get a case # and the documents go to the embassy.

I hope your case completes soon !!!! Keep me posted!

Hey I hope all is well and you process is moving along or finishing up about now. Its hard to find people doing a K1 visa in Beirut so would you be kind as to keep posting new information. I have a few specific questions as well if you can answer them i would greatly appreciate it

1. what was the first thing you did once you got the case number?

2. who did you get the medical done with? and how was it?

3. did it take long to schedule the interview?

4. is all communication via mail or email?

5. can you interview in arabic?

6. after interview how and when did you get the visa?

Thanks!!! and I hope we can continue to communicate, I'm currently expecting by NOA2 next week and praying she can be here by new years.

K1 Visa Journey

I-129F Sent: August 28, 2015

I-129F Received: August 31st, 2015

NOA1 E-Notification: September 4th, 2015

NOA1 Hard Copy: September 8th, 2015

NOA2 E-Notification: September 28th, 2015

NOA2 Hard Copy: October 2nd, 2015

NVC received: October 22nd, 2015

NVC case#: October 23rd, 2015

At Embassy: November 2nd, 2015

Packet 3: November 4th, 2015

Medical: November 5th, 2015

Interview: November 19th, 2015

Immigrant AP: November 19th, 2015

Non-immigrant READY: December 8th, 2015

Non-immigrant AP: December 10th, 2015 (for 1min)

ISSUED: December 10th, 2015

POE: December 12th, 2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.