VOL

Donald Trump Next President?

40 posts in this topic

I doubt she was her illegally since he has been a governor and that would of came out, I think he is tweaking on Illegals right now just to get his name out there, and it looks like it working.

I think the issue with Romney and Cain is they were boring, dull and basically no energy or drive or personality. Both republicans canidates have been snooze fest at best.

It looks like Trump has momentum on his side at the moment and it a long way from the primaries, but he is starting to get fun to watch and putting some excitement on the Republican side, and he is actually giving life to the party........

I think it might be working in reverse.

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/07/06/420513533/donald-trump-wrestling-a-pig-and-the-gops-struggle-to-reform

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is why a Trump / Cruz ticket is pure genius.

Cruz bring back the minority vote, especially the Mexican vote.

And Jeb Bush will get the Hispanic vote if he get nominated, because of his wife. Hillary is looking to be the Democratic vote, and she will not get any Mexican Male votes. So lets see how it plays out.

Um, Hispanics are not all like each other. Try asking a Guatamalan-American person if they identify with the Cuban-American experience. Try asking a fourth-generation Mexican-American what they have in common with a recent immigrant from El Salvador. Hispanic is not a race. The moniker "Hispanic" is utterly BS and is nothing but lazy shorthand.

Edited by Killary

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Trump is a buffoon.

He is loud, outspoken but by no means is he a buffoon.

He graduated from one of the top or the best business schools in the world.

He has a net value of 8 to 10 billion dollars, The man is no buffoon.......

He is loud, outspoken but by no means is he a buffoon.

He graduated from one of the top or the best business schools in the world.

He has a net value of 8 to 10 billion dollars, The man is no buffoon.......

There are many businessmen who would be much better suited for the job than Trump. Obama graduated from Harvard, but I'm guessing that doesn't matter. I still say he is a buffoon, I don't care how much money he has.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

And Jeb Bush will get the Hispanic vote if he get nominated, because of his wife. Hillary is looking to be the Democratic vote, and she will not get any Mexican Male votes. So lets see how it plays out.

Cruz ain't getting this Mexicans vote.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I was thinking the same thing. Trump and his mail order brides and Rafael Eduardo Cruz in the same ticket would be interesting. I'd love to hear Trump describe Rafael's family status vis-a-vis his immigration reform...

Good combination : With his multiple bankruptcies the don can speak to a new golden era of fiscal responsibility and Cruz's experience as a Canadian anchor baby will help with fresh insight into the role of immigrants

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Trump is interesting, but honestly I don't think he is a viable candidate. He seems to much like RINO to me much like Christie referencing his position on single payer. Hillary and Sanders are as boring as Romney, and to be honest, I don't think Bill Clinton relishes the potential role of First Husband, or Man, or whatever we would call the husband of a female president. He would go down in history for that role more than of the role as an OK president.

All-in-all, our system is fraught with issues where the actual best person(s) for the job don't run not wanting to go under the microscope particularly on the Republican side.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

As crazy as this sounds, I actually agree with you that Trump and Cruz is a good pairing for the republican party. Trump will appeal to the traditional republicans and Cruz will appeal to the Tea Party nuts and the minorities. It just might work if they can get about 5 million peeps who don't care for Killary, (not our beloved Killary here at VJ but the much hated and despised Killary Klinton) from the middle to say WTH, why not?

Edited by Teddy B

it always amazes me how bull shysters get followers. I goi expect too much from people?

:yes:

I stopped expecting anything from anyone a long time ago, I'm very rarely disappointed anymore. Set the bar very low and people will reach it every time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:yes:

I stopped expecting anything from anyone a long time ago, I'm very rarely disappointed anymore. Set the bar very low and people will reach it every time.

Nooooo.

I am going to head for my parents ' drink cabinet right now!!!

Lol. Just noticed "guess I " was auto corrected to "goi"

Eta. Must have been the shyster reference that caused the auto correct!

Edited by Jacque67

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I tell you what all great men have done, They have turned a negative into a positive. Most Americans feel the same way he does about illegals aliens, he just has enough balls to come out in public and state his opinion. I say Bravo to him for that.

I actually thought it was publicity stunt him running for President, But it seems now that he may be building his machine. I will tell you he is getting a lot of press, and I was shocked to see him ranked so high in the polls. 2016 look like it going to be interesting.......

He has struck a nerve talking about illegals - especially with the three incidents in the last week (two murders, one hit and run against a lady and her two children) involving people each with multiple deportations.

The problem is that if it *really* becomes the reason he is ahead every one of the other candidates (except Sanders) will just switch their view to his and state it in a less caustic manor and negate that advantage.

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect