MissMae

Administrative processing after approval?

19 posts in this topic

This is just insane! After getting delayed because of their technical issue, now a new status came in. It's AP after being on 'ready' status for 2wks. Now they say we have to wait several weeks for this. Wow!

Can someone please tell me what else do they need now... :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

But they said on the status that this can take up to several weeks :(

It says it on everyone's AP status through CEAC.

Usually it doesn't last 'several weeks'. Whenever you go into AP, it says it.

What they're doing now is final security checks before printing your visa. Could only be a few days.

Filed I-129F: 3 November 2014 (CSC)

NOA 1: 20 November 2014

NOA 2: 2 February 2015

Consulate Notification: 8 April 2015

Consular Interview: 19 May 2015
Medical: 20 May 2015
Administrative Processing: 20 May - ???

GLOBAL VISA SHUTDOWN: 9 June 2015
Advised approved for issuance: 24 June 2015
Requested re-validated I-129F (expired during shutdown): 24 June 2015
Advised I-129F revalidation received: 30 June 2015
Administrative Processing: 30 June 2015

Visa Issued: 13 JULY 2015
USA POE: 24 OCT 2015

I'm sorry for the drama guys :( they just don't know how hard it is to wait. They had their issue, we waited and now we're expecting to get it this week, and said to wait again. It's not only the people who are waiting. It's our life together. It's our wedding. It's not just getting in US right away, but it's being able to see the love of my life. If only he's here with me, I wouldn't mind waiting the entire year. :(

How long you have been in AP? And which embassy? If you wouldn't mind . I hope you get it soon

It started this morning. Manila embassy

I meant when was your interview? How long have you been waiting in AP after your interview?

June24. I was in a 'ready' status 2wks after my interview and earlier it changed to AP

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi MissMae:

don't panic, that's normal, I've seen many cases like yours. it's just a matter of days and don't worry about any drama, I'm worse than you!! lol!!! we all understand how terrible is to be waiting separate from our love ones :-)

Good luck and keep us posted.

Edited by Idy Fdez

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

It's really annoying and frustrating to hear people whining and complaining about how long it's taking to get the visa. Can't you just be HAPPY that you're APPROVED? Something many of us on here can't say. It's a matter of time before it's in your hands, and you know that. They're not holding your visa hostage.

"A million years if I could live,
A thousand lives if I could give,
I would spend it all again with you,
Don't forget where you belong,
Only with me you are strong,
Not even the gods above can break,
Baby what we have"

Hi MissMae:

don't panic, that's normal, I've seen many cases like yours. it's just a matter of days and don't worry about any drama, I'm worse than you!! lol!!! we all understand how terrible is to be waiting separate from our love ones :-)

Good luck and keep us posted.

It's just frustrating when they gave you a huge reason to be happy, then they'll start making you feel that they're about to take that away. Hopefully, I'll get it this week :)

I did not even know to check on the status ... kind of like watching a boiling pot never boils. so when we did check it the status was already in ISSUED STATUS. that was on July 1 2015. Then on July 6 2015 still says ISSUED ..visa in final processing.

guess we are getting close .... I told my asawako to PACK HER BAGS ....

I did not even know to check on the status ... kind of like watching a boiling pot never boils. so when we did check it the status was already in ISSUED STATUS. that was on July 1 2015. Then on July 6 2015 still says ISSUED ..visa in final processing.

guess we are getting close .... I told my asawako to PACK HER BAGS ....

Hi! Mine changed yesterday to issued and on final processing. Hopefully I'll get it next week :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.