dwheels76

August 2015 Interviews

673 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Does anyone know if Mexico is scheduling for September yet

I don't think just yet maybe next week. I have been calling and my husband's cc was April 28. Still no interview. Reps told me scheduling did start for September but it's generalized. He said he doesn't know if individual countries have started.

ROC Timeline
Service Center: California
90 Day Window Opened....06/22/17
I-751 Packet Sent..............08/24/17
NOA1 Dated.......................08/28/17
NOA1 Received..................09/02/17
Check Cashed....................09/06/17
Biometrics Received..........09/15/17
Biometrics Appointment.....09/27/17
Approved............................xx/xx/xx

O Thor! Thanks for giving us Thursdays after every 6 days! Amen

O Thor! Whoever's case is still processing at NVC, get them Case Complete right away! Amen

O Thor! Whoever's case is completed at NVC, get them consular appointments ASAP! Amen

Anyways, I called today, and asked if Montreal has started scheduling the appointments or not. And NVC rep said they started scheduling for whole world yesterday, but she had no specific information about Montreal.

I don't want to be rude in front of others, but you cracked me up. Don't hate me for my interruption as I already have my visa in hands, but I want to say AMEN :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey guys my sd april 30

Cc july 21

When can i expect interview for delhi ?

Probably looking at November scheduling maybe December.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Can't u b more rude than this.. Or ur just trying to be a smart *?

U dont have to answer what u don't like...

Thanks buddy for your support but don't take it seriously. He took my comment as an attack on his faith so you can see how smart he is :rolleyes:

Good thing about USA is the First Amendment rights for everybody.

You are free to speak up your theistic messages, I am free to comment my anti-theistic messages.

I did provide helpful and relevant suggestion in the same post. But looks like that part is not your point of focus but the irrelevant part of it. That is exactly what is wrong with the world these days.

Sure you are free to comment your anti-theist message, but don't behave as if you own this place and you are making up the rules. This place is as much mine as yours. So don't try and force your thoughts on others. Sure you did provide useful information but the problem was that you didn't ask if I have taken the necessary step of trying and contacting the embassy instead you acted as a teacher telling me what is this place for.

Good you know the law of the land where you will be moving in the future but i guess manners are appreciated everywhere. :)

O Thor! Thanks for giving us Thursdays after every 6 days! Amen

O Thor! Whoever's case is still processing at NVC, get them Case Complete right away! Amen

O Thor! Whoever's case is completed at NVC, get them consular appointments ASAP! Amen

Anyways, I called today, and asked if Montreal has started scheduling the appointments or not. And NVC rep said they started scheduling for whole world yesterday, but she had no specific information about Montreal.

Lol... I would suggest you should try for some other US immigration in your part of the universe :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks buddy for your support but don't take it seriously. He took my comment as an attack on his faith so you can see how smart he is :rolleyes:

Sure you are free to comment your anti-theist message, but don't behave as if you own this place and you are making up the rules. This place is as much mine as yours. So don't try and force your thoughts on others. Sure you did provide useful information but the problem was that you didn't ask if I have taken the necessary step of trying and contacting the embassy instead you acted as a teacher telling me what is this place for.

Good you know the law of the land where you will be moving in the future but i guess manners are appreciated everywhere. :)

Lol... I would suggest you should try for some other US immigration in your part of the universe :)

Thor is the diety people used to worship on this mother earth of ours. He is so important that the day of Thursday is named after him.

Not many currently worshipped dieties had been given enough respect and imporance to be named a day of the week after them.

A day in a year, sure.. But day in a week, Nope!

Thanks Thor it was Thursday yesterday. Thanks Thor it will be Thursday 6 days from now.! Amen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

We had my husbands visa interview yesterday....they said that all the paperwork is on order except for my domicile. :( they said I didn't show enough proof of reestablishing domicile since I'm currently living in Honduras. I have to find some more proof and email them then they said they'd issue the visa. :(

We had my husbands visa interview yesterday....they said that all the paperwork is on order except for my domicile. :( they said I didn't show enough proof of reestablishing domicile since I'm currently living in Honduras. I have to find some more proof and email them then they said they'd issue the visa. :(

I'm sorry to hear tgat. You must have been so excited before and now more papers. I hope they told you what it is you need.

We met in 2002, dated and were torn apart in 2003and we reconnected end of 2013

I married the love of my life (L) : March 21, 2014

We sent in our I-130 package to USCIS: August 8, 2014

USCIS received I-130: August 11, 2014

USCIS approves our case: February 10, 2015

USCIS sends case to NVC: February 18, 2015

NVC welcome letter + email received: March 10, 2015 - date on letter March 3, 2015

NVC assigned case number: March 1, 2015

DS-261 filed: March 10, 2015

AOS fee payed online: March 10, 2015

NVC confirmation letter for choice of agent being registered: May 5, 2015 - received this letter thru email on May 7, 2014 and again via letter/email May 8, 2015

IV bill received: May 7 and May 8, 2015 (together with letter ds261 review confirmation)

Send in AOS an IV package: May 6, 2015

Payed IV bill thru money order: May 8, 2015

Email from NVC with letter of acceptance of AOS and IV package: May 15, 2015 (processing time: at least 60 days)

Scan date: May 12, 2015

NVC cashed money order IV bill fee: May 15, 2015

Received confirmation letter thru email that IV fee is received: May19, 2015 - date in letter May 15, 2015

Received checklist: June 22,2015 - date on checklist June 19,2015

New scan date checklist: June 24, 2015 (processing time: 30 days)

Filed DS260: July 7, 2015

Case Complete: July 21, 2015!!!!!!

Receives confirmation of case complete on August 1, 2015

Received interview letter on August 11, 2015

Medical: September 9, 2015

Interview date: September 24, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hello friends,

Happy Friday to all. I have a question after reading this. I am confused and maybe I am naive or just not understanding well the process..but here goes

I thought once we got our CC and our cases were sent over the embassy that meant we had met all of the necessary documentation requirements for our cases. I thought that these were the things the NVC checks for before sending the case over. Does this mean that during the interview they could decide they need more evidence for the AOS or other documents we submitted? My husband and I are using my mother as our joint sponsor because I do not meet the income requirements alone.. So, I am wondering now if I have done enough..and submitted enough proof. Of course I want to do whatever we can to prevent any "hiccups" along the way.

I am sorry if this is a silly question

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Timeline

Okay lets move on over to the new September Interview thread.

Happy New Month everybody.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/559617-september-2015-interviews/

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Hello friends,

Happy Friday to all. I have a question after reading this. I am confused and maybe I am naive or just not understanding well the process..but here goes

I thought once we got our CC and our cases were sent over the embassy that meant we had met all of the necessary documentation requirements for our cases. I thought that these were the things the NVC checks for before sending the case over. Does this mean that during the interview they could decide they need more evidence for the AOS or other documents we submitted? My husband and I are using my mother as our joint sponsor because I do not meet the income requirements alone.. So, I am wondering now if I have done enough..and submitted enough proof. Of course I want to do whatever we can to prevent any "hiccups" along the way.

I am sorry if this is a silly question

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Not a silly question at all. But you have to understand the NVC is only a document gathering facility. They accept what we send they DO NOT approve a thing. Final approval is the CO at embassy.

They make sure you filled out you I-864 all out okay and sure they make sure you meet the guidelines. But its the CO who approves it. And it is embassy specific. Example. My embassy Lagos wants to see Current salary and previous at or above poverty guidelines. Not all embassy are like that that's why you have to know our embassy and what they will and won't accept.

NVC doesn't have a clue the petitioner is living abroad so they would not be checking or caring about domicile proof the CO checks that all out.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Thread closed by request, in favor of new September thread.

VJ Moderation

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.