dwheels76

August 2015 Interviews

673 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I hope and pray that July 4 holiday does not affect interview scheduling by NVC

Well they will be closed friday. So yes it will effect.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Hey dwheelz can I ask something regarding rescheduling the interview? I went to ustraveldocs, so do I need to create a profile for me and one for baby? Or one profile will do for the two of us? I hope you can guide me or anyone here who has some insights on my queries.

Any help are very very much appreciated :)

Thanks

Jane

That I do not know about creating a profile?

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Is it true that NVC is done scheduling august interviews next week? They only schedule the first two weeks of the month?

That I do not know about creating a profile?

I mean logging in to the site? Anyway do you know how to reschedule an interview to an earlier one? I want to reschedule it for me and baby's case. Thank you for being so accommodating :) :) :)

Timeline

Is it true that NVC is done scheduling august interviews next week? They only schedule the first two weeks of the month?

NVC schedules until they either run out of slots or they run out of petitions to fill the slots. If they say they are finished with your embassy they are full. There are some embassies they haven't even started scheduling yet. Like Nigeria.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hi, guys:

I'd like your opinion. My husband had his Visa interview last week Wednesday in Guyana. The officer who interviewed us gave us a white paper to come back the next day for a joint interview. She was concerned with how quickly our relationship developed. So we went to the interview and it went well. We met with a different lady, she spoke to my husband first, then spoke to me for a much shorter time. It went well. She told us that we could expect to hear something in two to three weeks. After the interview our case status on CEAC was Administrative Processing. I just checked the case status again and it was updated to Ready as of today. I'm thinking this means that a decision had been made on our case. It seems like a good sign. What do you guys think? They didn't keep my husband's passport, so he would have to bring it back in for them to put the visa in. I'm wondering if we should wait for them to contact us or if he should call them tomorrow morning. If there is any chance he could get his visa tomorrow and be here with me this weekend, I'd love for that to happen. And it would have to be tomorrow because the embassy is closed on Friday and then again on Monday for a Guyanese holiday.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

same here, i donno about the boss part as i have a new one, i am hoping she is ok with me taking time off, i think i will probably be taking only 7-10 days off. i would love for both of us to travel here together but not sure if that would happen with the current state of affairs at DOS.

This waiting is driving me crazy. I called this morning and still no interview date :ranting::crying:

I AM WAITING FOR MY INTERVIEW IN NEW DELHI (INDIA) CATAGERY CR1

MY CASE WAS COMPLETED AT NVC ON 05/05/15 BUT NO INTERVIEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope we both hear something soon.

Edited by Mel&Lal

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

ugh still!!!!!!!!! i am blah as is, so am avoiding them this week. hoping next week brings some luck to me. i am avoiding them this week coz my SD is june 3 and i haven't been able to do ds-260 yet so trying to avoid the CL, not that me not calling them will allow them not to issue me a CL but hoping i can get to do ds-260 before a CL.

maybe my CL will be out of sight out of mind till ds-260

Timeline

Hi, guys:

I'd like your opinion. My husband had his Visa interview last week Wednesday in Guyana. The officer who interviewed us gave us a white paper to come back the next day for a joint interview. She was concerned with how quickly our relationship developed. So we went to the interview and it went well. We met with a different lady, she spoke to my husband first, then spoke to me for a much shorter time. It went well. She told us that we could expect to hear something in two to three weeks. After the interview our case status on CEAC was Administrative Processing. I just checked the case status again and it was updated to Ready as of today. I'm thinking this means that a decision had been made on our case. It seems like a good sign. What do you guys think? They didn't keep my husband's passport, so he would have to bring it back in for them to put the visa in. I'm wondering if we should wait for them to contact us or if he should call them tomorrow morning. If there is any chance he could get his visa tomorrow and be here with me this weekend, I'd love for that to happen. And it would have to be tomorrow because the embassy is closed on Friday and then again on Monday for a Guyanese holiday.

Why not can't hurt to call. Have you checked your status on the website?

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Why not can't hurt to call. Have you checked your status on the website?

Yes, I checked the status today and it had changed to Ready. It was previously showing Administrative Processing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.