KASH2011

I-751 July 2015 Filers

776 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

am finally approved. I just want to say thanks too the almighty God. I submitted my form 15 months ago and teven did interview 9 weeks ago. We were not separated and the IO was nice but said our income tax returns has small money on it. Told him am in school and getting to change my career path.

Thank goodness that I involved my senator . So proud of them.

Congrats!

• 3 weeks later...

I am so happy to report that I was approved. My new GC is currently being shipped to me and I am able to track it. Saying I am relieved is an understatement. thank you to all of you in this forum for your support and teaching me patience!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

I am so happy to report that I was approved. My new GC is currently being shipped to me and I am able to track it. Saying I am relieved is an understatement. thank you to all of you in this forum for your support and teaching me patience!

Congrats!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes ctracker I'm also waiting,I called them last week and the officer told me my case was just opened on November 16 2016,he said they are currently reviewing my case now,I'm still hoping for the best because I'm tired of waiting,now my case has been moved from csc to national benefits center in missiorie

I am still waiting also, got respond from service request " Our records show that your I751 is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date at this time. We apologize for the delay."
And thats is 2nd or 3rd request that i was made, every time respond is same.

@liverpool
Did Tier2 officer gave you information about transferred case when you called them or no? Asking because i dont know location of my case, and even lawyer didn't know to provide me that info.

@clueMaster,yes the officer told me that and I also got a response in the mail after I made an enquiry last month saying their office is really busy processing cases not related to mine,that was the first time I got such response,the response I usually get is that my case is currently pending due to background check and they can't tell when the decision would be made,but it changed this time that they have been really busy,and the adress on the new letter is different from the previous letters I've gotten,this letter came from national benefit centre in missouri

My case is now 1year,4 month and 16 days,I got frustrated and filed for n400 in august and did my fingerprint now I'm in line for interview.yet I've not received my i751,the tier 2 officer also asked if I was asked for additional evidence,I said no,then he asked if they've called me and my spouse for interview I said No,then he said Good for you,we are currently reviewing your case now,and we are working on both i751 and n400.

Filed: Other Country: Laos
Timeline

What does it mean when the case has been transferred from either Vermont Service Center or California Service Center to National Benefits Center?

Yes ctracker I'm also waiting,I called them last week and the officer told me my case was just opened on November 16 2016,he said they are currently reviewing my case now,I'm still hoping for the best because I'm tired of waiting,now my case has been moved from csc to national benefits center in missiorie

I dont want to sound like some smart ### but when i spoke with Tier2 last time if i understood him good when case is pending for a long time most likely they will schedule interview, or something need to be double checked (but it doesn't to be like that 100%) and then they transfer to local office.

I hope that i will hear anything-something from VT center so at least I (and rest of us pending) can know what steps to make regard pending case

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.