5 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi everyone :

first issue :

iam a green card holder and i applied for my wife I-130 and pd is may 2014 , our case is approved and transferred to NVC and i got case number and on January 2015 our baby was born so i issued her birth certificate and passport for her and i need to add her on my wife case how can i do this ??? ( i emailed her birth certificate and passports to NVC but no reply yet this was 2 months ago ) what can i do ?? iam trying everyday to call NVC but they dont answer always busy what can i do ?? please help ,,,,

second issue :

NVC send me aletter to pay fees for affidative of support ( for me ) and immigrant visa fee invoice ( for my wife ) , should i pay them now ? or wit for my daughter to be added ?

and if my daughter is added they will send me another invoice for her ?? or it will be the same ???

please help am so confused ..

thanks alot in advance .

N.B : we are bilogical father and mother ( not adopted ) .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Here is what I would do

Issue 1:

Keep calling NVC especially during the day and get a hold of supervisor and discuss the details with him/her. NVC operators don't fully know the information.

Issue 2:

You should pay the fees. Once you have DS-260 available, that will have an option to fill out your newborn information and hopefully someone will flag it too.

Hopefully - this helps. You could also go to the local USCIS office and seek their guidance.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@joy2015

Did you follow the correct format when you emailed NVC? Patience is a virtue when calling NVC and I mean literally. Expect to hit the redial button atleast 20x before getting in.

If your wife's IV fee invoice is already available, pay it ASAP. NVC will issue a separate IV fee invoice for your daughter once she's added into the petition.

USCIS has nothing to do with your petition anymore because they already forwarded your case to NVC. Everything from this point on will be dealt with NVC.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi everyone :

first issue :

iam a green card holder and i applied for my wife I-130 and pd is may 2014 , our case is approved and transferred to NVC and i got case number and on January 2015 our baby was born so i issued her birth certificate and passport for her and i need to add her on my wife case how can i do this ??? ( i emailed her birth certificate and passports to NVC but no reply yet this was 2 months ago ) what can i do ?? iam trying everyday to call NVC but they dont answer always busy what can i do ?? please help ,,,,

second issue :

NVC send me aletter to pay fees for affidative of support ( for me ) and immigrant visa fee invoice ( for my wife ) , should i pay them now ? or wit for my daughter to be added ?

and if my daughter is added they will send me another invoice for her ?? or it will be the same ???

please help am so confused ..

thanks alot in advance .

N.B : we are bilogical father and mother ( not adopted ) .

Don't worry we also have added our baby.

Simply write an email with case number invoice number applicant (ur wife) and petioner(you) full name and baby name and request them to add baby in your case.

Secondly when filling AoS write baby name in Derivate beneficiary .They will add baby dnt worry.

Pay fees and send them packet IV with scanned copy of baby birth certificate and passport.

You already have received invoice for your wife after sending them email in two to three weeks you will get your baby invoice.Nvc paper work is headache that you will have to bear and of course patience is the key.

Invoice number will be the same but wait for invoice bill you ll receive separate for your baby.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.