luukee

question about UStraveldocs

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello Vjers,

After my wife's approval, she was instructed to go to the EMS area and they gave her a letter, then they asked her to go online to fill it out. (I wasn't able to attend the interview). We actually had already done that on USTraveldocs, and we even printed out the confirmation. But my wife didn't know at the time (probably just exhausted since she couldn't sleep the night before). So my question is that do we need to do it again? what do we need to do with the confirmation ? or is that just for their own system?

I noticed on the left side they have a menu item for "scheduled deliver", but that specific CR1 visa is not on the list. Should I call them to confirm it? the CR1 visa that I previously did was still there, and when I click on it, it allowed me to change the type of VISA etc. and all the information is still there.

Should I just submit another one just in case?

thanks again guys

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I don't know the different of K1 visa ..After we done interview,with white paper.going to EMS mail service .Just fill out the form for address..Name and phone with your choice service $120.000or faster $240.000.and the fees will pay on delivery

I don't know the different of K1 visa ..After we done interview,with white paper.going to EMS mail service .Just fill out the form for address..Name and phone with your choice service $120.000or faster $240.000.and the fees will pay on delivery

I do not remember having to pay extra for EMS service and ours was a K1 visa as well. But our interview was last year (Sept 2014) so that might have changed.

They did mention to my wife that they have expedited service, but in wife's case, they just handed her a piece of paper, the same info about registering online at ustraveldocs. I sent them a message, and they replied, but it doesn't sound like they know what they are talking about or are confused, because my wife previous had a B1B2 Visa. - I think I'm going to call them and see if they can figure it out.

thanks guys

Luukee ..What's day on your wife interview?my fiancee still don't have any signs..I did track but stay still READY ?

her interview was on the 29th, so I was pretty surprised the site said "issued" already and updated status as of 06-30-15. especially since I heard others were waiting due to the system failure. Not sure if the CR1 vs. K1 has anything to do with it either (ours is a CR1).

Status Updated Date: 30-Jun-2015

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

maybe it means ready to be delivered?

I'm not sure if this site helps, but since the phone line is not available, i'll just clicking on it each day

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/vn/vn-main-contactus.asp

there's a section to enter the passport number, and right now I have no status...but maybe you guys might.

wow, this is extremely shocking! - I still don't have any status on ustraveldocs, but my wife just received her VISA. I still can't believe it right now. My wife did say or maybe she forgot to tell me, but when she was at the EMS area, she did fill out a form with address and number.

Hoping yours comes soon Klipsch17310.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.