toulouse

"Issued"??

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I had my IV (IR-1) interview on June 10, and the interviewer said I was approved, and gave me the generic "Welcome to the United States" letter.

Then the technical problems hit that you all know about. My status on the CEAC was "Ready" with an updated date of June 10.

This morning my status changed to "Issued" with the updated date of June 26. However, the description underneath "Issued" says that my file is undergoing administrative processing. (see full paragraph below)

Any thoughts on why the description doesn't match up with the status?

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. As the officer told you in the interview, if further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved when administrative processing is finished, you will receive notification to collect the passport with the visa from the Loomis branch you selected when you booked your appointment.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I think that's just standard print....they don't seem to update that part of the message.

I had the same thing....ISSUED but the description under was the same as yours. Mine went from READY to ISSUED on June 25 and I got the email the evening of June 26 saying Loomis had picked up my passport..

Hang in there, you should have news soon.

Edited by SuzieQTpi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

That's so cool ... I look at the site before I went for my interview but I didn't see anyone had their interview the same day... Would have nice if I had known she was there......

Timeline

Mine interview was also at 9th june......at islamabad embassy pakistan.......still says ready...and last update date is 22 june.........Hoping and expecting good news soon.... IN sha Allah.....!

• Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Marriage: 03-01-2014

I-130 Sent : 04-21-2014 I-130 Received at USCIS : 04-23-2014 I-130 NOA1 (Hardcopy) : 04-27-2014 (Waiting Period Started) :clock: I-130 NOA2 (Hardcopy) : 09-12-2014 :wow: Case sent to NVC by USCIS : 09-23-2014 NVC Case Received : 10-07-2014 Case Number Received : 10-27-2014 :idea: Completed DS-261,Paid AOS Fee : 11-05-2014 AOS Fee Showing Paid : 11-08-2014 IV Fee Generated and Paid : 11-11-2014 IV Fee showing Paid : 11-14-2014 Completed DS-260 : 11-15-2014 (Searching for Joint Sponsor) :clock: AOS & IV Package sent : 01-20-2015 NVC Received AOS and IV Packages : 01-22-2015 (60 Days waiting period starts) Case sent for supervisor review : 04-03-2015 (Due to no response till 70 days) Case Completed at NVC: 04-09-2015 :dancing: (After only 7 days in supervisor review) Interview Scheduled: 04-28-2015 (Confirmed by Phone call to NVC) (P4) Interview Letter : 04-29-2015 Status showed "In Transit" : 05-13-2015 Status showed "Ready" : 05-14-2015 Medical : 05-20-2015 (Alhamdulilah Went well) Interview: 06-09-2015 (Alhamdulilah Approved) worldwide Technical problem in visa printing : 06-09-2015 Visa Issued : 07-01-2015 :energy:(Alhamdulilah) Visa in Hand : 07-04-2015 (Islamabad Amex)(Alhamdulilah) POE at Chicago : 07-23-2015

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I am so relieved to finally see some movement on IV cases in Montreal! From what I've read, your status changes from Ready to AP to Issued. Apparently it doesn't show issued until your passport has left the building, so you should be seeing it from Loomis very soon. Perhaps slightly delayed because of the holiday on Wednesday. Now my fingers are crossed I receive the same update tomorrow. My interview was June 17, so it looks like they are getting there if yours was June 10. I'd really like to put in my 60 days notice on my apartment so that I can move August 31 and not have to wait until September 30. I miss my husband!

Filed: Timeline

I am so relieved to finally see some movement on IV cases in Montreal! From what I've read, your status changes from Ready to AP to Issued. Apparently it doesn't show issued until your passport has left the building, so you should be seeing it from Loomis very soon. Perhaps slightly delayed because of the holiday on Wednesday. Now my fingers are crossed I receive the same update tomorrow. My interview was June 17, so it looks like they are getting there if yours was June 10. I'd really like to put in my 60 days notice on my apartment so that I can move August 31 and not have to wait until September 30. I miss my husband!

one member here is waiting for 11 weeks now. we had our interview June 9 approved with no problems and we haven't got any update yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.