forever-infinity

221g us embassy manila

15 posts in this topic

hi to all the vj members!

i just want to know your insight about my situation. my interview went well and the consul told me that everything looks good but i just need the ITR 1040(2014) of my joint sponsor. So I went to releasing and the guy told me that im going to received a 221g letter on my email. he told me that i don't need to go back to us embassy that i just need to send the documents that they needed. this morning i sent the documents at 2go and the courier told me that the us embassy will received the documents nextweek monday. my question is how many days their going to process once they received the required documents? does my visa is denied or approve? btw they kept my passport. please share some of you who experience 221g. THANK YOU

June 23- Interview (under 221g *need itr 1040 2014) Ready

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

June 26- updated status still AP

June 29- Document Received in USEM

June 30- updated status still AP

July 1- updated status- AP

July 16- ceac updated still AP

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

Visa Issued- 7 / 31 / 2015 :dancing: :dance: :dancing: :dance:

Visa in hand- 8 /06 / 2015 :dance: :dancing: :dance::dancing:

POE- San Francisco 8/17/2015

hi to all the vj members!

i just want to know your insight about my situation. my interview went well and the consul told me that everything looks good but i just need the ITR 1040(2014) of my joint sponsor. So I went to releasing and the guy told me that im going to received a 221g letter on my email. he told me that i don't need to go back to us embassy that i just need to send the documents that they needed. this morning i sent the documents at 2go and the courier told me that the us embassy will received the documents nextweek monday. my question is how many days their going to process once they received the required documents? does my visa is denied or approve? btw they kept my passport. please share some of you who experience 221g. THANK YOU

Hi,I got a 221g after my interview last June 5,but don't receive an email from them till now,.don't know why,the lady from releasing told me she will send the info in my email but don't receive any,even my husband don't receive email from them about that 221g letter..they send email bout 221g to the petitioner also or just u???

Hi,I got a 221g after my interview last June 5,but don't receive an email from them till now,.don't know why,the lady from releasing told me she will send the info in my email but don't receive any,even my husband don't receive email from them about that 221g letter..they send email bout 221g to the petitioner also or just u???

hi! you should call us embassy and tell them about your situation. the guy in the releasing area asked my email and told me that when i get home i should open my email and read the information that they needed..

i checked my status in ceac last night it was ready and hours later in shows AP.

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

Tried calling them but went through the non.immigrant visa petition.do u know wats the immigrant visa phone number???checked mine they updated June 6 and 11 its in ap.

try to call this number 9825555..

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

your welcome :) hope they will issue our visa soon :)

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

We had exactly the same situation. To make this answer quick for you --- You will NOT be approved until you fulfill the requirements for the 221(G) which is the request for 2014 Tax Returns. It doesn't matter if you received the email or not. Whatever your husband put on your original I-130 for email contacts is where they send the information. Either one or both spaces are available on the form. You have one year to complete your request. I have a copy of one here:

Dear Immigrant Visa Applicant:

REF CASE: MNL2014XXXXXX

We are unable to complete the processing of your immigrant visa application under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended, until you present the following documents or complete required action from your end:

From Petitioner

- US Federal Income Tax Return(s) for year(s) for 2014

- W-2 Form(s) for year(s) for 2014

If Needed. From a Qualified Joint Sponsor anyone

- Affidavit of Support (I-864) with original signature

- US Federal Income Tax Return(s) for year(s) for 2014

- W-2 Form(s) for year(s) for 2014

- Form I-864A signed by Petitioner and spouse/co-resident with original signatures for if needed

WHAT TO DO NEXT:

SUBMISSION OF REQUIRED DOCUMENT(S): Please use the 2GO courier service to return document to the Immigrant Visa Unit. Information on the procedure may be found at http://suppplychain.2go.com.ph. this service is free of charge.

WARNING: THE LAW REQUIRES THAT YOUR CASE BE TERMINATED IF YOU TAKE NO ACTION ON THE ABOVE REQUEST WITHIN 1 YEAR.

If you have any questions, please call Visa Information and Appointment Services at (632) 982-5555 (from the Philippines) or (215) 571-1600 (from the United States). The call center is open Mondays through Fridays, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila Time), except on U.S. and Philippine holidays.

Please be advised that this account is unable to receive messages. DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL. For inquiries you may send an e-mail to support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com or call the Embassy’s Visa Information and Appointment Service at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502 Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays. Callers in the U.S should call (703) 520-2235, from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time).

journey.jpg

i already fulfill the requirements for the 221g right after my interview. i checked 2go and it says my documents is in-transit.

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

Thanks for the info socalmark,the CO told me he wants to see the paystubs of my husband and he said proceed to releasing for the info.And the lady at releasing said need joint sponsor.We tried to talked to his uncle to help us but he don't want coz its big responsibility.so now will try to send his paystubs and employment letter

Coz he worked more hours now and he compute that this year he reach the line,I'm hoping it will works,.thank u do much for the info.u share to me,appreciate it..:-)

i already fulfill the requirements for the 221g right after my interview. i checked 2go and it says my documents is in-transit.

Hi forever-infinity,that's good news ur status change now,soon u will have ur visa need more patient in this ap stage,me still waiting for the docs.to get here.thank u and u have a good day..by the way were u from???

Hi forever-infinity,that's good news ur status change now,soon u will have ur visa need more patient in this ap stage,me still waiting for the docs.to get here.thank u and u have a good day..by the way were u from???

hopefully i will hear some good news soon. im going to call the us embassy next week. im from cagayan.

Edited by forever-infinity

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Is there any Ghanaian on here also going through AP or has ever going through AP? How long does it take to complete AP in Ghana? We have been put on AP since October 2014 till date we are still under AP. Which authorities can we contact for a help ? We have a 16 Months old son since he was born i haven't set my eyes on him. Its very painful to hold onto peoples lives because of a visa. .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.