dhenz91

CSPA / F2A Category / Immigrant Visa / Aging out - MyVisaJourney

34 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you turn in to f2b catagory, then wait 7 years to get ceac website to pay fees.

I already know that sir. Thankyou. But my question is they do not give us any mail that I have been moved to another category. Is it okay that we are unaware? or should we call them?

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

I already know that sir. Thankyou. But my question is they do not give us any mail that I have been moved to another category. Is it okay that we are unaware? or should we call them?

You will not get any notice. No one gets a notice about aging out into the F2b category.

It's your responsibility to know.

There is nothing to call USCIS or the NVC about.

• 2 months later...
Filed: Other Timeline

any updates in your case? i want to follow yours since i might compare it to my sister in the future, she is 19 now

• 1 year later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Did the lawyer send any paperwork to the embassy? My brother is age out by only 1 month and some days. He supposed to have an interview on January 5 2017. He got delayed due to TB/TB treatment for 6 months. Still waiting for sputum result/remedical (October 23, 2017 + 1 week release). Plan to have his interview on Nov 9 or ealier if available. 

Birthday: September 19, 1996

Priority date: March 2, 2015

Paid DS-260: February 8, 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.