46 posts in this topic

Time is up for us. I need to leave tomorrow and my fiancé has not gotten the passport back from the embassy. We will make a last ditch effort and go to Mailboxes etc in Sambil and ask if they have it. I am thinking today's a federal holiday but deliveries by local contractors may happen. We have not gotten any emails or update changes... I am completely frustrated, it's been 22 days since the interview.

Good luck to all of f you who are still waiting

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am speechless. I am probably going to laugh to avoid crying.... I know people who show up for interviews today are rescheduled for the 22nd. I wonder if the employees are inside working even if there is no public.

They've officially closed tomorrow also, it's crazy

Don't even know what to feel or say right now

Just have to keep praying this is all over soon I guess

Best of luck to everyone still waiting

My fiance went to sambil, to mailboses etc and was told that yesterday visas were delivered. They were also expecting more passports tonight. Maybe some employees keep working while the embassy remains closed. Who knows. The consulate is so hermetic, we are blind, waiting beyond what is reasonable for printing a visa that has been already approved.

My status just changed from Ready to Admin Process. I hope is a good sign . We had the interview in June 10. Pray for us.

Hope this means next week is it for you!

I'm still stuck at READY ?

Ok Monday, here comes another week , full of hope, to get our pasaportes back.

I went to see wedding bands over the weekend, but I want my fiancé here with me to do the actual shopping.

Yes really hoping we can finally get our visas this week.

That's really exciting my fiancée purchased our rings in DR simple but I love them. Really praying this week is it! Best of luck.

Hey C H my status moved to ISSUED today. I still have not got ten the email for the pick up but my Bf is going to sambil to see if it arrives in the nights batch.

I am glad you have your wedding bands ready because you will need them soon . Good luck to you.

CH my status now is ready to pick up. My bf lost his flight this morning, even though he went to mailboxes at night. Oh well, we will reschedule again, but the important thing is that he will have his passport back today. Good luck to you, I wish you all the happiness in the world. J

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.