19 posts in this topic

CEAC is still messed up. I called NVC. My status keeps saying AP and was updated 2 days ago and today and I asked why and I was told that my visa was ready to be issued

That's great !!! I just called NVC and they said that the consulate is the one that will issue visa printing and they will notify me when it's done :( no luck there I told them same thing on how my status keeps saying AP and updated even today they said they have nothing to do with case once it's in the consulate idk I just pray something happens soon all this feels like a never ending waiting process ! :(

This wait is killing me! My interview was June 8 and still nothing and even with this technical issue DR is back online and still can't give me info on my case so extremely frustrating!

Has anyone been able to get any update??

Hoping this all gets completed solved very soon

http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english/news/technological-systems-issue.html

Hopefully NOW everyones visa will be printed shortly

and everyone can finally be with their love!!!!

Praying DR works quickly through this issue!!

Good luck everyone!

http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english/news/technological-systems-issue.html

Hopefully NOW everyones visa will be printed shortly

and everyone can finally be with their love!!!!

Praying DR works quickly through this issue!!

Good luck everyone!

Thank you !!!

I hope that we hear something soon like this week because this is just crazy !!!

:( all this process since day one has felt like a never ending wait processing like if its not one thing its another !!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.