nadiah100885

Status Updates in CEAC after AP issued.

280 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Guys my last case update was on 10 july, still AP then on 11 july saturday there was change on my dash board where there used to be " passport status" now it says " document delivery information" , then yesterday night when i entered my passport number on the tracking in ustraveldocs, it says " no updates available on the passport number provided " i am confused, has anyone been through this ? God is really putting people on a test with this immigration process and i also believe that god is great and has a reward for each and everyone of us! Praying for everyone on this journey!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Samantha, they may activily be working on your case since there are changes being made. Hopefully that means good news for you soon :)

Timeline

My last update on July 8/15

Senator got response as below from ISL embassy after make inquiry

administrative processing on applicant xxxxxxxxs immigrant visaarrow-10x10.png case has still not finished and unfortunately we still cannot predict the amount of time this still may take. Please rest assured that as soon as it does, we will contact applicant xxx.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if we can provide any further assistancearrow-10x10.png.

@ husband -wife

I did not got any call from isb embbacy only this email Senator got response as below from ISL embassy after make inquiry

administrative processing on applicant xxxxxxxxs immigrant visaarrow-10x10.png case has still not finished and unfortunately we still cannot predict the amount of time this still may take. Please rest assured that as soon as it does, we will contact applicant xxx.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if we can provide any further assistancearrow-10x10.png.

I am in A.P.since june 16 they never ask me ffor extra info o july 15 update to same A.P. visa center told me that was good because they checking our papers and aren't forgeted and I need to continue waiting. but I don't believe much them

Timeline

My interview was on February 13/2015 and thay ask me additionl docoments I provide tham and thay receive it on April 7/15 since than my status use to change every day for week than twice in May twice in June and so far only once in July which is July 8 th don't know what was going on ?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

My interview was on February 13/2015 and thay ask me additionl docoments I provide tham and thay receive it on April 7/15 since than my status use to change every day for week than twice in May twice in June and so far only once in July which is July 8 th don't know what was going on ?

What additional docs did they ask for you

I am in A.P.since june 16 they never ask me ffor extra info o july 15 update to same A.P. visa center told me that was good because they checking our papers and aren't forgeted and I need to continue waiting. but I don't believe much them

You seem to be in a safe position as they didnt ask for any more info,,,, you should get yours soon :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.