nadiah100885

Status Updates in CEAC after AP issued.

280 posts in this topic

The day we got "issued" I checked at 4:00 P.M. and just for the heck of it again at 4:30 and it was issued between those two times. I got to the point from ready to issued of just leaving CEAC up on the computer and hitting refresh CONSTANTLY !! Her mom and sister were issued visitor visas this morning to attend the wedding. I am so hoping you get your "issued" very very soon. Try doing the live chat with them. They are actually very nice in that chat. On July 3, I live chatted with a supervisor.

Thanks for the info! I did try the live chat but she actually quoted me what it says about ap in the ceac website so I may have gotten a little testy with her ;) telling her I can read that much on the website! Then she left the chat. But I just went out for a walk...had to get away from the refresh button!! Haha! I will try again about 4:30(Guatemala time right?) Maybe they update at end of day!

Yippee, as you know , we are Guatemala as well. We went ready, ap, issued. It is coming !!!

Hey I couldn't remember if you had gotten the ap after ready too or not...so that makes me feel a lot better knowing you had the same series of statuses!! Oh my gosh the excitement/nervousness is too much! ? haha...but it'll all be worth it when it's done!!

I guess I should ask...how long did you stay in ap? You said it changed at 4:30, had it gone to ap that same day? Or the day before?

Edited by JennyLu

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Hey I couldn't remember if you had gotten the ap after ready too or not...so that makes me feel a lot better knowing you had the same series of statuses!! Oh my gosh the excitement/nervousness is too much! ? haha...but it'll all be worth it when it's done!!

I guess I should ask...how long did you stay in ap? You said it changed at 4:30, had it gone to ap that same day? Or the day before?

June 30, ready. July 1 AP, July 2 ISSUED, July 3 READY FOR PICKUP. They have done updates as late as 9 at night.

Edited by tarzan31

Well friends...God is good!! ISSUED!!! Special thanks to Tarzan31! Showed up at 4:30 just like yours!!! Keep the faith everyone still waiting. I promise to keep you all in my prayers. Hopefully I can be of help to others in the future as I have had help in this draining long ordeal. We applied August 2012...& finally we can put this chapter behind us! All things are possible through faith in God!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Well friends...God is good!! ISSUED!!! Special thanks to Tarzan31! Showed up at 4:30 just like yours!!! Keep the faith everyone still waiting. I promise to keep you all in my prayers. Hopefully I can be of help to others in the future as I have had help in this draining long ordeal. We applied August 2012...& finally we can put this chapter behind us! All things are possible through faith in God!!

Of my god! Congratulations!!!! So whrn is the big day for your spouse and you to unite? Oh feels so good to hear good news,,,,,, makes rest of us hope ful!,,,,,,,,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats JennyLu!!!! Im sooooo happy for you!! Finally the journey is over!! Keep the rest of us in your prayers!! Hopefully our journeys will be over soon too!!!

Getting ready to look at flights! Will be Thursday or Friday at the latest as long as we can pick up visa in morning. I won't book flight till he has it in hand ;) (already had to change once...don't want to take any chances!)

& yes keep having hope! & it feels so good to be on the giving end of the good news!! Your time will come soon...keep watching that status...but not too close...mostly have faith!!

Hey Jennylu may i ask you what doccument was asked on your 221g and when did you submit?

Interview June 4th

Submitted my w-2 same day

Embassy received it June 5th

Getting ready to look at flights! Will be Thursday or Friday at the latest as long as we can pick up visa in morning. I won't book flight till he has it in hand ;) (already had to change once...don't want to take any chances!)

& yes keep having hope! & it feels so good to be on the giving end of the good news!! Your time will come soon...keep watching that status...but not too close...mostly have faith!!

Interview June 4th

Submitted my w-2 same day

Embassy received it June 5th

Congrats JennyLu,J please pray for us are waiting..

June 30, ready. July 1 AP, July 2 ISSUED, July 3 READY FOR PICKUP. They have done updates as late as 9 at night.

Sorry, one more question...what time did you get the update on the 3rd that passport was ready? And/Or what time were you able to pick it up?

Thanks again so much for all your help! So glad I had your info to help give me patience!

Timeline

Hallelujah !!! I had checked to see if there was anything from you last night , but was before you posted !!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!

Hey everyone...just stopping in with an update. My husband still doesn't have passport, CEAC still shows issued(7/7/15) but we did finally get something different in passport tracking...it changed from "no status update available" to Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery"

Just waiting for that pick up notice now! Anyway I just wanted to share so that hopefully this can help you all while you are waiting! Good luck and I'm hoping for some "ready's" to start popping up before the weekend!!! ?

Timeline

Hey everyone...just stopping in with an update. My husband still doesn't have passport, CEAC still shows issued(7/7/15) but we did finally get something different in passport tracking...it changed from "no status update available" to Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery"

Just waiting for that pick up notice now! Anyway I just wanted to share so that hopefully this can help you all while you are waiting! Good luck and I'm hoping for some "ready's" to start popping up before the weekend!!! ?

Yippee, if not today (should be) no later than tomorrow will be in your hands !!!! Safe travels and happy reunion for your little family !! God Bless !

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Guys, embassy called my husband yesterday and asked few more question about our relationship. Also asked him to submit the original divorve paper in nepalese language ,as we did our divorce in nepal, at the embassy. The lady was nice on the phone and he went there to submit the paper. Hopeful to hear the goodnews soon , last case update 10 july

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Samantha2015, Im sure that is good news since they are actually proactivily working on your case. Im sure will get some good news soon. I don't know what to expect from the Islamabad embassy. There have been no updates on my case since June 23.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.