nadiah100885

Status Updates in CEAC after AP issued.

280 posts in this topic

Well guys my embassy has been open for an hour and I just checked (I had checked like 10 minutes after they opened too) and now it's updated agin, today's date, still says ready. This is killing me! I don't understand if someone is looking at it every time it updates...& it's still ready, there shouldn't be any problems so why can't they just issue!?!? How many times or how many people need to look at it!? ?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Well guys my embassy has been open for an hour and I just checked (I had checked like 10 minutes after they opened too) and now it's updated agin, today's date, still says ready. This is killing me! I don't understand if someone is looking at it every time it updates...& it's still ready, there shouldn't be any problems so why can't they just issue!?!? How many times or how many people need to look at it!? ?

I know my dear friend its hard but only thing we can do is have patience and take every activity on our ceac as a positive sign, i check my status like crazy, any opportunity i get!,,,,, sent in my documents 29 june , and taking a long sighhhhh every other 10 mins omg, sometimes i feeel like i am going crazy and wonder if its just me or every body else...... But again my friend you are better off some some of us as you are already on "ready" :)))

I know my dear friend its hard but only thing we can do is have patience and take every activity on our ceac as a positive sign, i check my status like crazy, any opportunity i get!,,,,, sent in my documents 29 june , and taking a long sighhhhh every other 10 mins omg, sometimes i feeel like i am going crazy and wonder if its just me or every body else...... But again my friend you are better off some some of us as you are already on "ready" :)))

See, this is why I'm thankful to have fellow vjers that I can share with who understand and can set me back onto better thinking! Thank you for the reminder to have patience!! I am truly thankful we came out of ap and I know seeing updates & ready's are a good thing and who knows...all our other updates with ready were in the afternoon so maybe it's even possible to get another update later today!?! One can only hope...glad I'm not in this alone...will keep hoping for ready's & issues for everyone!! & yes, I have to limit myself to how many times I check ceac! I'm currently in a hourly limit...but sometimes I can't make it!! Lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I completely understanding and am sooo grateful that we found each other on Visa Journey. I sent my documents on June 5 and there is still no update on my case since June 23. Before that my case updated 7 times but still says AP.

JennyLu, hopefully you will see issued soon!! I am keeping you in my prayers!

Timeline

I completely understanding and am sooo grateful that we found each other on Visa Journey. I sent my documents on June 5 and there is still no update on my case since June 23. Before that my case updated 7 times but still says AP.

JennyLu, hopefully you will see issued soon!! I am keeping you in my prayers!

Hi nadiah,

I wanted to ask you , was your interview approved or denied with 221g? If so what document did they ask. Mine was joint sponsor which i submitted on june 29, updates after interview were june 22 on AP, june 26, july 1, 2, 4. I have now way to even know if they have recieved and started reviewing my case. I had started shopping thinking would go home as soon as my husband gets a visa and come back together, now dont even feel like doing so after seeing people on AP for so long. Then again i tell myself i hsve to see towards the light at the end of the tunnel inspite of how long the tunnel is. Is your case still on AP or Ready. My husband's interview was on june 17th

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I don't know if it was approved or denied. All they gave him was the white 221g form and told him to send the documents. They asked for our wedding video, more proof of on-going relationship, old expired passport and contact information for my ex-husband. My husband sent them everything except the contact information for my ex because I don't have it. After getting a divorce I never contacted him again and I don't even know where he is anymore. I wrote a letter explaining this and sent it with the documents.

My husbands interview was june 4 and was updated on June 4, 8, 11, 16, 17, 19, 20 & 23. There have been no updates since June 23.

We all just have to be patient and hope and pray for short AP time.

Timeline

I don't know if it was approved or denied. All they gave him was the white 221g form and told him to send the documents. They asked for our wedding video, more proof of on-going relationship, old expired passport and contact information for my ex-husband. My husband sent them everything except the contact information for my ex because I don't have it. After getting a divorce I never contacted him again and I don't even know where he is anymore. I wrote a letter explaining this and sent it with the documents.

My husbands interview was june 4 and was updated on June 4, 8, 11, 16, 17, 19, 20 & 23. There have been no updates since June 23.

We all just have to be patient and hope and pray for short AP time.

Excuse my word (denied) its (refusal) as 221g is a refusal which means the case will move forward once required documents or circumstances are met. Well thats what they told my husband and was also stated on the 221g. All the best and good news is around the corner for all of us :)

Oh my goodness..I'm so nervous! Our status just switched back to ap. I've heard that that can happen right before its issued but it's so scary!! We checked and there is no email and I would think if it was in ap again because we needed something else we should get an email pretty quick. Oh lord give me patience!!! Why do they have to do it this way?? It's crazy!

Timeline

Oh my goodness..I'm so nervous! Our status just switched back to ap. I've heard that that can happen right before its issued but it's so scary!! We checked and there is no email and I would think if it was in ap again because we needed something else we should get an email pretty quick. Oh lord give me patience!!! Why do they have to do it this way?? It's crazy!

:))) gooodnewsss is on the way as for you..... Any actvity lifts the hope up, if it makes you feel better my ceac status went to (at nvc ) on 26th june after interview on 17th june and back to AP same day,,,, m sure we r getting some good news for i. All d best!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

See, this is why I'm thankful to have fellow vjers that I can share with who understand and can set me back onto better thinking! Thank you for the reminder to have patience!! I am truly thankful we came out of ap and I know seeing updates & ready's are a good thing and who knows...all our other updates with ready were in the afternoon so maybe it's even possible to get another update later today!?! One can only hope...glad I'm not in this alone...will keep hoping for ready's & issues for everyone!! & yes, I have to limit myself to how many times I check ceac! I'm currently in a hourly limit...but sometimes I can't make it!! Lol

The day we got "issued" I checked at 4:00 P.M. and just for the heck of it again at 4:30 and it was issued between those two times. I got to the point from ready to issued of just leaving CEAC up on the computer and hitting refresh CONSTANTLY !! Her mom and sister were issued visitor visas this morning to attend the wedding. I am so hoping you get your "issued" very very soon. Try doing the live chat with them. They are actually very nice in that chat. On July 3, I live chatted with a supervisor.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Yippee, as you know , we are Guatemala as well. We went ready, ap, issued. It is coming !!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.