nadiah100885

Status Updates in CEAC after AP issued.

280 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Wow congrats!! So happy for you! ??

I had checked a couple times today but just checked one more time & no update since June 1st, still shows ready.

Our cases seem very similar! Nice to see someone else from Guatemala too! Not too many of us here. Can I ask what/when your status updates were before you got issued??

Thanks for letting me know about the info you got chatting, the backlog makes sense & helps me to have a little more patience ?

Was crazy. Interview at Guatemala embassy June 5. Forgot cover sheet to police report, so went into AP. No changes until June 26, then was ready. Then went back into AP on July 1, and as it was a K-1 status creation date changed to July 1 and changed from immigrant visa to non immigrant. . Changed from AP to issued July 2. Even though they said they were closed, everything sent to Cargo Expreso July 3, and immediately picked up. She flies in on July 4th !!!!

Was crazy. Interview at Guatemala embassy June 5. Forgot cover sheet to police report, so went into AP. No changes until June 26, then was ready. Then went back into AP on July 1, and as it was a K-1 status creation date changed to July 1 and changed from immigrant visa to non immigrant. . Changed from AP to issued July 2. Even though they said they were closed, everything sent to Cargo Expreso July 3, and immediately picked up. She flies in on July 4th !!!!

Well that's great she's coming home today!! You must be in top of the moon!! Congrats again! I wonder if they actually had the passport ready & sent it end of day Thursday? Or else someone was in there working Friday am.

Our interview was June 4th. Forgot my w-2 :( (don't know how we miss these little things!?!?) but My last update was June 10th(ap) until June 29th-ready, then updates again 30th & 1st-still ready. So hopefully I'm just about a day behind you & will get some action Monday. It's hard missing another holiday(Father's Day was the killer-we have a 1 year old) but it'll all be worth it in the end. Gotta keep that in my sight!

Hello,

Can anyone please help me on this, my husband had his interview on June 9th us embassy sri-lanka, after the interview my husband ask the consular how long will take, he told him 3 or more weeks, and he got a 221g yellow slip and he mark on the box “no further action currently required on your part. An officer will contact you when a final decision has been made you case” I went on the ceac check the status it says AP on June 19th someone when in there nothing changes still on AP, I’m really worried why is it taking a it too long for them to issue his visa.. How long does AP satays on Ceac do they have a timeframe after the interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ShaMarshie1723, there is really now way to know how long your case could be in AP. it could be days, weeks, months or years. But if they didnt ask you for anything it shouldnt be to long. They asked my husband for additional docs and we are now still waiting and it has been a month now. Hopefully we will all hear good news soon!

JennyLu, any updates?

JennyLu, any updates?

ShaMarshie1723, there is really now way to know how long your case could be in AP. it could be days, weeks, months or years. But if they didnt ask you for anything it shouldnt be to long. They asked my husband for additional docs and we are now still waiting and it has been a month now. Hopefully we will all hear good news soon!

JennyLu, any updates?

JennyLu, any updates?

Thanks nadiah100885, I really hope that we all can get a good news by next week, consular has my husband passport and all other documents, so I am guessing they can keep it long has they want or do they have a time frame on that? When I call the embassy June 30th they tell me my case still on AP..its making me really sad and depress..

Thanks nadiah100885, I really hope that we all can get a good news by next week, consular has my husband passport and all other documents, so I am guessing they can keep it long has they want or do they have a time frame on that? When I call the embassy June 30th they tell me my case still on AP..its making me really sad and depress..

From what I've heard the fact that they kept your husbands passport is another good sign. It's the hardest thing to be waiting and be given no information (other than "it's being reviewed" ?) but patience & pray can get you through...with a little help from all us vjers going through it or having been through it. Hang in there!!

From what I've heard the fact that they kept your husbands passport is another good sign. It's the hardest thing to be waiting and be given no information (other than "it's being reviewed" ?) but patience & pray can get you through...with a little help from all us vjers going through it or having been through it. Hang in there!!

Thank you JennyLu, I really appreciated, it’s really nice to have a VJ family supporting for each other, and I will praying for all us...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Guys i thought embassy would be closed for 4th of july, but my case got updated and still on ap

Thank you JennyLu, I really appreciated, its really nice to have a VJ family supporting for each other, and I will praying for all us...

Dont worry and stay positive, i know its not muchfun but keep faith :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Nope :( But looking forward to good things Monday though!! ? keeping hopes alive!! ?

Hoping you get yours on Monday. She finally arrived in Boston after a huge delay in Miami. When she arrived there at 11:30 A.M. they took the sealed packet and had her sit. By the time they got back to her over 2 hours later, she had missed her connecting flight to Boston. Finally got on another flight at 6 P.M. and arrived in Boston just after 9 P.M. . Was a let down to not have her arrive in time for any of the 4th of July festivities, but so relieved she has arrived. I can not imagine not having your husband here on Father's day, and now to miss July 4th as well. Overall, looks like they are trying to pick up the pace. Best Wishes to you and to all who still wait.

Hoping you get yours on Monday. She finally arrived in Boston after a huge delay in Miami. When she arrived there at 11:30 A.M. they took the sealed packet and had her sit. By the time they got back to her over 2 hours later, she had missed her connecting flight to Boston. Finally got on another flight at 6 P.M. and arrived in Boston just after 9 P.M. . Was a let down to not have her arrive in time for any of the 4th of July festivities, but so relieved she has arrived. I can not imagine not having your husband here on Father's day, and now to miss July 4th as well. Overall, looks like they are trying to pick up the pace. Best Wishes to you and to all who still wait.

Wow, I can't believe they made her wait 2 hours! What could possibly take that long?! But What a great feeling it must be to be through with all this!! Yay!! Congratulations to you both and best wishes in your life together!!!

I'll keep my hopes up & be sure to post as soon as I hear something!! Thanks :)

had my interview june 9 2015 was approved. until now my CEAC status still ready. I have a friend same day interview her status is ISSUED and she received an email that takes 7 to 10 days to receive the visa. I don't understand the system of the processing why is not the same?

I even called at the embassy to make follow up and I received e-mail wait for 2 to working days it is escalated to post. I check my CEAC status agin just a few minutes ago Ready and the last update is june 21 2015. take note I checked every single day.

hope everything will change into ISSUED.

We our same but i did interview june 5 and ceac status still issued june 11 issued june 24 issued july 1 i hope next week my visa and passport is deliver.

Well good morning vj friends ? Happy Monday to us all!! The 3 day weekend was really tough but this morning brings a fresh start and new hope!! ? I've said my prayers for us all and can't wait to see what the day brings for us. Good luck everyone!! May today be the day! Come on embassies...issue us some visas today!!! ???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.