nadiah100885

Status Updates in CEAC after AP issued.

280 posts in this topic

JennyLu, any updates yet? I see a lot of people on here getting visa's issued. Sadly, no updates on my end yet.

My ceac status changed from ap to ready on Monday (1st update since June 10th) now it has updated everyday but still shows ready. From what I know that's a good sign...I'm just looking for that "issued"...maybe today will be the day!?!?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

That sounds like good news!! Hopefully you will see issued soon.

I have had no update since June 23. Hopefully I will get some good news soon too. Please pray for me!!

That sounds like good news!! Hopefully you will see issued soon.

I have had no update since June 23. Hopefully I will get some good news soon too. Please pray for me!!

Sure hope so..thanks. Will be praying for you as well!! Hoping good news for us both and quickly too!!! What is your current status? Still ap or ready?

Timeline

Current status is still AP and no updates since June 23.

Have you tracked your passport? What is the status on that? Mine still says

"There is no status update available for the passport number submitted."

Yeah, passport still showing that for us too. Well I said my prayers for you & will continue to do so. Hopefully they're just delayed by the system being down, hope you get outta ap right away! I know calling embassy is no use either...tried that several times & they always say the same, just gotta wait. Keep looking for that ready! But don't stress too much ;) seems the times things have moved for me was when I finally quit checking every hour & said "God it's in your hands!" Hang in there..it'll all be worth it soon!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Oh god i am so glad to have found this place,,,,,,,

Guys i see a lot of people here on the same boat as mine. Interview 17 june, 221g required i864, submitted in the location provided on the paper on 28 june. Ceac status updated on july 1, july 2 but status still the same. does that mean they are reviewing docs that inprovided?

Timeline

It usually means that they are doing something to your case. Anytime your case is updated it means that they have looked at it for some reason. They may have just received your documents and input them in the system. But your case can be updated many times without a status change. You status will say AP until they are ready to issue the visa.

Well guys I was really hoping for good news before the holiday weekend but the clock is quickly ticking down. My embassy is only open one more hour today. Had updates last 3 days(with ready status) & so far today nothing ?

One more hour...praying it'll happen! ???

& welcome Samantha..hang in there! We're all in the same boat, waiting & wondering ?

Edited by JennyLu

Timeline

Keep us posted and let us know if there are any updates to your case :)

Well guys I was really hoping for good news before the holiday weekend but the clock is quickly ticking down. My embassy is only open one more hour today. Had updates last 3 days(with ready status) & so far today nothing ?

& welcome Samantha..hang in there! We're all in the same boat, waiting & wondering ?

Thank you guys for your prompt replies and will definately keep you all updated :)

Timeline

I am sure you will get it by next week as their system is back on track now. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Yeah, passport still showing that for us too. Well I said my prayers for you & will continue to do so. Hopefully they're just delayed by the system being down, hope you get outta ap right away! I know calling embassy is no use either...tried that several times & they always say the same, just gotta wait. Keep looking for that ready! But don't stress too much ;) seems the times things have moved for me was when I finally quit checking every hour & said "God it's in your hands!" Hang in there..it'll all be worth it soon!!

Hi JennyLu,

We are K-1 Guatemala embassy. I did live chat with them last night. We went to issued status on July 1. The woman said that issued means it is in the que to be printed. However, she stated, may be delays up to a week because they have large backlog of visas to print. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/gt/gt-main-contactus.asp. She told me they were going to be closed Friday, Saturday, Sunday in observance of the 4th of July.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

JennyLu,

try the live chat today ! They told me they were closed, but the sent the passport today to cargo expreso !!!! Check your status !!!!

JennyLu,

try the live chat today ! They told me they were closed, but the sent the passport today to cargo expreso !!!! Check your status !!!!

Wow congrats!! So happy for you! ??

I had checked a couple times today but just checked one more time & no update since June 1st, still shows ready.

Our cases seem very similar! Nice to see someone else from Guatemala too! Not too many of us here. Can I ask what/when your status updates were before you got issued??

Thanks for letting me know about the info you got chatting, the backlog makes sense & helps me to have a little more patience ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.