Tarek1220

Patientally waiting for iv fee to show up online ?

20 posts in this topic

I Filled up my DS-261 on the 28th of may and on june the 12th i received my invoice to pay my IV fees but ofcourse due to the system problems i havent seen it pop up online on the fee payment.and also my case is electronic processing.how would i scan all my documents thank you everybody btw im new here

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I Filled up my DS-261 on the 28th of may and on june the 12th i received my invoice to pay my IV fees but ofcourse due to the system problems i havent seen it pop up online on the fee payment.and also my case is electronic processing.how would i scan all my documents thank you everybody btw im new here

it won't pop up for a while so just wait for that, get a printer with scanning capabilities, scan documents,save as PDFs, make sure each attachment isn't over 5mb, attach to emails, send .

it won't pop up for a while so just wait for that, get a printer with scanning capabilities, scan documents,save as PDFs, make sure each attachment isn't over 5mb, attach to emails, send .

Thank you and yeah i figured its gonna be a while..?i saw ur other post u paid twice i personally sent my iv fee by mail in cashiers check and when i saw ur post it had already been at the post office about to go into the usda po box i had it intercepted lol and they are sending it back now im just gonna wait till the online payment option pops up

Edited by Tarek1220

Timeline

Thank you and yeah i figured its gonna be a while..?i saw ur other post u paid twice i personally sent my iv fee by mail in cashiers check and when i saw ur post it had already been at the post office about to go into the usda po box i had it intercepted lol and they are sending it back now im just gonna wait till the online payment option pops up

I mean there's a lot of us that paid in early May so for people paying by mail now I can't imagine how long they'll wait, everyone doesn't realize you'll wait either way lol might as well wait till its payable online so you can progress forward. Mailing it is like a black whole . Have patience scanning though my husbands country only does ep and it's very time consuming scanning every page and so on, making sure the attachments are under 5mb it's a bit stressful .

I mean there's a lot of us that paid in early May so for people paying by mail now I can't imagine how long they'll wait, everyone doesn't realize you'll wait either way lol might as well wait till its payable online so you can progress forward. Mailing it is like a black whole . Have patience scanning though my husbands country only does ep and it's very time consuming scanning every page and so on, making sure the attachments are under 5mb it's a bit stressful .

Yeah i know right thank god i caught it right before it went into the po box and yeah my wifes country Amman only does ep too im so stressed about that scanning part i have the camscanner app on my phone but dont have access to a printer with a scanning capability

Timeline

Yeah i know right thank god i caught it right before it went into the po box and yeah my wifes country Amman only does ep too im so stressed about that scanning part i have the camscanner app on my phone but dont have access to a printer with a scanning capability

what do you know my husbands country is jordan too haha, and you might want to by a cheap little printer we paid like 30-50 bucks for one and it worked great . It's nearly impossible to do without one .

what do you know my husbands country is jordan too haha, and you might want to by a cheap little printer we paid like 30-50 bucks for one and it worked great . It's nearly impossible to do without one .

Lol i actually just saw that and really? Its always arab people who have to make everything so confusing just let us send them by mail i swear its better and easier but because they have to seem like they are so up to date they only go by ep ?? and thats a good idea lol i think i just might order one haha

Timeline

Lol i actually just saw that and really? Its always arab people who have to make everything so confusing just let us send them by mail i swear its better and easier but because they have to seem like they are so up to date they only go by ep ?? and thats a good idea lol i think i just might order one haha

I swear I told my husband the same thing I said why in the world is jordan trying to be fancy by being ep none of the gulf countries even do ep, we're like the only middle eastern country that does it and it's such a headache. But yeah you can literally buy the cheapest little one and it work great I paid nothing for ours and it did the whole job for me not only scanned but scanned as a pdf so doesn't have to be a fancy printer just one that gets the job done .

I swear I told my husband the same thing I said why in the world is jordan trying to be fancy by being ep none of the gulf countries even do ep, we're like the only middle eastern country that does it and it's such a headache. But yeah you can literally buy the cheapest little one and it work great I paid nothing for ours and it did the whole job for me not only scanned but scanned as a pdf so doesn't have to be a fancy printer just one that gets the job done .

Just non sense i swear just non sence i told my wife

That and its true its just to show off and the problem is half of the damn time its all administrative processing all of it and im gonna go ahead and buy one

Timeline

Just non sense i swear just non sence i told my wife

That and its true its just to show off and the problem is half of the damn time its all administrative processing all of it and im gonna go ahead and buy one

Arabs will be Arabs lol I love one but they always have to do things this way . I would expect ep maybe from The Uae or Saudi but not jordan lol their not that fancy over here .

Arabs will be Arabs lol I love one but they always have to do things this way . I would expect ep maybe from The Uae or Saudi but not jordan lol their not that fancy over here .

Lol always all arabs are like that when u first get to queen alia international airport the jordanians be like trying to talk to u in english and act all cool and ur like aha aha yup yup and then i say i speak arabic im not dumb but they still insist on talking in english but hey thats what jordan is loool

Timeline

Lol always all arabs are like that when u first get to queen alia international airport the jordanians be like trying to talk to u in english and act all cool and ur like aha aha yup yup and then i say i speak arabic im not dumb but they still insist on talking in english but hey thats what jordan is loool

try being a woman, the "welcome to jordan" thing gets old, I've been over here since December and I feel like people would get use to me by now but no the stares never stop ever I took my husbands last name and that confuses people too they can't tell if I'm Arab or not and I'm clearly American with pasty white skin freckles and blue eyes I don't know how much more American I can get .

try being a woman, the "welcome to jordan" thing gets old, I've been over here since December and I feel like people would get use to me by now but no the stares never stop ever I took my husbands last name and that confuses people too they can't tell if I'm Arab or not and I'm clearly American with pasty white skin freckles and blue eyes I don't know how much more American I can get .

Yeah see thats the problem i went there to see my wife in december and boy i gotta tell ya those guys are the nastiest men u will find honestly im pure arab and from my experiance u should walk with a knife in ur hand the skinny tight jeans are what get me the most??? dude jumped in his pants from the 3rd floor my wife is skinnier than skinny and cant fit those tight pants the guys over there wear

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

ha ha ha your comment made me laugh!

i wish my country did EP, i would not mind scanning... gives me a feeling it would be faster. Anyway I am as stuck as you guys are. Patient my dears is all we have left.

Hugs,

UnaMexicana

:yes:Intelligence trumps muscle... Imagination trumps both! :yes:

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Cd. Juarez, Mexico
Met: January, 2006 :D
Marriage (if applicable): 2012-10-26 (L)
I-130 Sent : 2014-08-01
I-130 NOA1 : 2014-08-04

I-130 NOA2 : 2015-05-14

Shipped to DoS: 2015-05-22

Received at NVC: 2015-06-01

Case Created at NVC: 2015-06-10 (from Julian Date calculation)

AOS and IV Fee Invoiced: 2015-06-11
AOS and IV Fee Paid: Website down as of 06-15... Just waiting...
AOS and IV Fee Paid: 2015-07-05 CEAC site finally UP! :dancing:

AOS and Civil Docs received at NVC: 2015-10-13

NVC checklist for obsolete i864: 2015-11-25

Submit updated i864: ?????? when my lawyer desires... :clock:
Submit updated i864: Did NOT wait for lawywer. Did it myself 2015-12-10
NVC received reply to checklist i864: 2015-12-10 (yes.. same day O.O)

NVC case completed: 2016-01-07
NVC assigned interview date: 2016-01-23
Interview at CJS consulate: 2016-03-30

Visa "Issued": 2016-04-05
Entered the US: 2016-04-27

SSN Arrived: 2016-05-07 ... wow TEN days!

N-400

Filed Online: 2020-06-30

NOA: 2020-07-01

Biometrics Letter: 2021-04-08
Biometrics Appointment: 2021-05-03
Interview Scheduled/Cancelled: 2021-06-25 (never received online nor mail notification, just an email reply to tier 2 inquiry about status)

Interview ReScheduled: 2021-11-02

Interview Date: 2021-11-30

Oath ceremony Scheduled/Cancelled/Placed in Line: 2021-12-01
Oath: 2022-1-24 ... JOURNEY OVER! 😺

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.