marriedguy

Constant whining about living far effecting my nerves.

68 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Take control of the relationship.

Tell her "It's My Way or the Highway", Do not let her back talk you.

Tell her Women whom backtalk in USA, end up growing old living all alone with a house full of cats

This is a very interesting post.......women can speak up whatever in their minds, USA is a free country. maybe you are right they may end up growing up old and alone, but HEY! those women learned to be independent and does not need a man to control them...there's a saying " Better to live alone that with someone in hell"

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi Marriedguy,

sometimes I don't like people very much. But what I am really feeling inside is that I am tired of being lied to by people, being abused by people, being hurt by people, etc... so it isn't that she doesnt like people. she just hasn't met a lot of good people.

I can see your frustration and her's too. Whether you take anyone's advice or not on here is up to you. I think that you married her for a reason, you just have to remember what it was. Sometimes it is easy to forget the good when we are living in so much bad at the moment,. but it is temporary. None of us know your situation completely. Maybe when she starts just says " let me call you back, someone came to the door" or " I have to put the clothes in the dryer, I;ll call you back" once she realizes that you don't want to hear her complaining, she will stop. Doing it subtly will prevent you from blowing your lid and sends a signal to her that when she starts this round of speak, you don't want to talk. Then once she figures what you are doing and asks you about it, have a heart to heart with her. There is more than one way to skin a cat,.

Take control of the relationship.

Tell her "It's My Way or the Highway", Do not let her back talk you.

Tell her Women whom backtalk in USA, end up growing old living all alone with a house full of cats

lol, you are wrong for that lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

The whole marriage is a ruin .. when I and my fiance argue ..then we argue yes..but we apologize later for our not appropriate word choices..no matter who ..but insulting us in the whole 1 year and 4 months did never ever happen.

Cause we both know that we hurt ourselves with that behave..

I don't know but either one of you is not mature enough for a "marriage". Marriage means to work on the "relationship" still every day ...and not to stop somewhere in between

Our Story

I'm the benificary

First met: August 23rd 2013 (F)
Engaged: November 13th 2014 :wub:
I-129f sent: March 20th 2015
Received by USICS: March 25th 2015
Mail notification + Case accepted and routed to CSC:
March 27th 2015

NOA1 hard Copy received: April 4th 2015 :dancing:

Mail notification - Petition Approved NOA2: May 8th 2015

B-) NOA2 hard Copy received: May 15th 2015 :thumbs::dance:

Called NVC & Received Case NR: May 29th 2015 :thumbs:

At NVC: Since 21th May 2015

Stuck at AP :clock:

left NVC/ In Transit to Frankfurt: 3rd June 2015 :dancing:

Ready at Embassy Frankfurt: 5th June 2015 :wow:

Packet 3 received: 11th June 2015

DS-160 Submitted: 16th June 2015

Fee paid: 18th June 2015

Package 3 sent: 13th July 2015

Ready to schedule Interview: 16th July 2015
Medical passed: 21st July 2015

Interview: 5th August 2015 :star: -> Approved

POE: 27th August 2015

Date of Marriage: 3rd September 2015 (L):luv:

:energy::energy::energy: :energy: :energy::energy:

AOS

Filed: Timeline

Thanks for the post.

Hey! I get where you are coming from...it is frustrating when people do not understand timelines and want everything "fast, fast". Don't worry things will work out in the end for better or for worse....this will all come to an end one way or another.

From what I read, you and your wife seem like a good match...you both seem to be spontaneous and passionate and unmitigated by what many consider to be appropriate social interactions...not everyone will get you or your relationship, but that is okay. I suppose that is why the two of you are together...you get each other. As long as the two of you are happy with each other that is all that matters.

The two of you do not hide or even temper your feelings from each other...as my husband says this a "spicy" relationship.

Relax marriedguy! You are okay! Your wife is okay! Good luck on your continued journey.

We do aplogize to each other. We are ok now.

The whole marriage is a ruin .. when I and my fiance argue ..then we argue yes..but we apologize later for our not appropriate word choices..no matter who ..but insulting us in the whole 1 year and 4 months did never ever happen.

Cause we both know that we hurt ourselves with that behave..

I don't know but either one of you is not mature enough for a "marriage". Marriage means to work on the "relationship" still every day ...and not to stop somewhere in between

That is what it is, she has not seen a lot of good people.

I will follow your advice :)

Hi Marriedguy,

sometimes I don't like people very much. But what I am really feeling inside is that I am tired of being lied to by people, being abused by people, being hurt by people, etc... so it isn't that she doesnt like people. she just hasn't met a lot of good people.

I can see your frustration and her's too. Whether you take anyone's advice or not on here is up to you. I think that you married her for a reason, you just have to remember what it was. Sometimes it is easy to forget the good when we are living in so much bad at the moment,. but it is temporary. None of us know your situation completely. Maybe when she starts just says " let me call you back, someone came to the door" or " I have to put the clothes in the dryer, I;ll call you back" once she realizes that you don't want to hear her complaining, she will stop. Doing it subtly will prevent you from blowing your lid and sends a signal to her that when she starts this round of speak, you don't want to talk. Then once she figures what you are doing and asks you about it, have a heart to heart with her. There is more than one way to skin a cat,.

lol, you are wrong for that lol

I believe in it " for better or for worst"

She has no job, I might ask her to do something to keep herself occupied.

I understand your frustration and the best way to understand your wife is to put yourself on her shoes....

you married her, it means " for better or for worst". There's a right way to solve your problem. Does she have a job? maybe she's bored to death and need an outlet such as new friends, hobbies and you being there with her makes a lot difference, don't make her feel alone, barking on her will make things worse.

It is hard to live far from people that you grew-up, but i know she will get use to it, she just need YOU.

Good luck!

I applied for my wife's CR1, got a check list other wise the interview would have been next month.

She constantly whines about living far away from people. In her country.

She does not understand, I applied for her CR1, why cant she wait about her other plans, till this is finished and then think of her plans to live far away ?.

She thing it is just easy to pack bags and move to a country a survive.

It's taking a toll on me, and we fight every day about this, I do not want to hear about living far away every day.

Today It got on my nerves, I told her " shut her mouth and listen to me, or you will keep on barking all your life.

i know better than you what to do.

sit at home and talk bla bla bla.

EVERY DAY FAR Far , IF YOU ARE SUFFERING THAT MUCH, THEN YOU GO BY YOURSELF, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE PEOPLE, GO AND HIDE INSIDE A CAVE.

OR SEE A PSYCHIATRIST WHY YOU THINK LIKE THIS."

she logged out.

Question how do you guys manage this long distance relationship, with spouses who are not understandting.

O man it was tough...tough because then my significant other wouldn't take a moment not hearing from me. it was not fun but tough love... But if you could loose your temper just the way you just did, i'm afraid you may become physical at some point after you both move together and begin to experince the real life together. this may not be your question but it would be something to think about if you will elect to go for anger management just to save you from further aggression. This type of outburst is not cool at all... sorry

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

You talked to her very disrespectful,but your wife HAS BIG ISSUES such as she hates people,she doesn't want to be close to her family and she wants you live far away from your family too,far away from every one. She wants you just for herself.Life with her will be hell!.

Once she gets here she will call you 100 times per day. You won't be able to socialize with your friends and family, because she HATES people. Wait until she gets here.

She should crawl back under the rock where she came from.

Edited by sandranj

You talked to her very disrespectful,but your wife HAS BIG ISSUES such as she hates people,she doesn't want to be close to her family and she wants you live far away from your family too,far away from every one. She wants you just for herself.Life with her will be hell!.

Once she gets here she will call you 100 times per day. You won't be able to socialize with your friends and family, because she HATES people. Wait until she gets here.

She should crawl back under the rock where she came from.

Something to ponder...

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

some of you are so disrespectful.

Oh and I was taught that if you throw a rock in a pack of dogs, the one that hollers is the one you hit....

Edited by tomyka81

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.