marriedguy

Constant whining about living far effecting my nerves.

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

We both don't want it.

The funny thing is when we are together we have no fights, it's only when we are far away.

I told her once let us go for a divorce, she said no, and never to use that word again.

I am against divorce, if things does not work that does not mean run for a divorce.

Work it out, not all marriages are perfect.

Get a divorce, you're not compatible.

Edited by marriedguy

I love her and care about her.

what frustrates me is the distance, and its adds up to the fire.

I want to quit the job and be with her, but i cannot because of AOS. we waited this long one more month.

Do you love her?

It doesn't matter how she appears to others.

DO YOU love her?

There is nothing you can explain to anyone, but yourself

If she is that horrible, then why are you with her?

Personal note:

There are things that I am maybe not a biggest fan that my hubby does. But who cares, I love 100% of him and that 100% includes that 5% too... So I learned and love to love that part of him.

We both don't want it.

The funny thing is when we are together we have no fights, it's only when we are far away.

I told her once let us go for a divorce, she said no, and never to use that word again.

I am against divorce, if things does not work that does not mean run for a divorce.

Work it out, not all marriages are perfect.

That's good, but to be on the safe side you may want to remove all sharp items from your house and always sleep with one eye open.

I-751 Removal of Conditions

4/15/17: I-751 Packet sent to CSC 
4/18/17: CSC Received
5/04/17: Check Cashed
5/05/17: NOA
5/11/17: Biometrics Notice Received
5/26/17: Biometrics Appointment
4/18/18: Still Pending - Extension Stamp in Passport good for 6 months
8/25/18: Received an 18 month extension in the mail
12/20/18: Case Transferred from CA to NBC
5/9/2019: I 751 interview - was scheduled as a combo N400 - they said no N400 technical difficulties 
5/9/2019: Printing new 10 year Green Card
5/10/2019: Case status changed to - Your Case was Approved

N 400 Application / Submitted Online
Application Support Center: Las Vegas, NV
4/19/18: N400 Application Submitted Online - $725 fee paid
4/20/18: Biometrics Notice Received (Online)
5/04/18: Biometrics Completed / Early Walk In - Scheduled appointment was for 5/11/18 ( estimated completion March 2019 10 months)
4/12/19: In Line notification for Testing and Interview - May 30th 
5/01/19: USCIS De Scheduled Interview
5/02/19: Interview Scheduled - June 11th
5/08/19: USCIS De Scheduled Interview
5/09/19: Combo I751 and N400 - Could not conduct the N400 today due to technical difficulties. 
5/10/19: Interview date scheduled - June 28th
6/28/19: N400 Interview
7/26/19: 🇺🇸 Oath Ceremony  🇺🇸

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Get a divorce, you're not compatible.

What if he did take your advice? Do you want to take that responsibility? Are you that confident that that will resolve things? Are you so confident that destroying a marriage and ending what they have is your answer and theirs? Always becareful of words you say and words you put in people's minds and ears.

Its hard being away from each other... thousands of miles carries alot of stress. No one should tell another that they aren't good for each other and their better off divorced. Those are loaded words that carry alot of responsibility.

“You cannot enter heaven until you believe, and you will not truly believe until you (truly) love one another.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 93]

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I will tell you, she hates people. she want to cut people to pieces, today she said she wants to be a surgeon so she can cut people.

I hope everything works out for you guys. Being apart is tough, worse when you are married I think.

If it's no trouble, do you mind giving the rest of us a heads up as to when and where you guys finally settle down?

Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I hope everything works out for you guys. Being apart is tough, worse when you are married I think.

If it's no trouble, do you mind giving the rest of us a heads up as to when and where you guys finally settle down?

Thanks!

Bahahahaha. Rotfl

“You cannot enter heaven until you believe, and you will not truly believe until you (truly) love one another.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 93]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

First, not to disrespect your wife in anyway she sounds like she has some mental issues. She also sounds young & spoiled. When you went to live with her for 6 months you gave in to her whining so now she thinks the whining will work again. Sounds like you need to assess the relationship. Do you 2 want the same things? This road can be rough and it sounds like you 2 are not in this together to win it. I always pray for people so I will do the same for you. God bless

I love her and care about her.

what frustrates me is the distance, and its adds up to the fire.

I want to quit the job and be with her, but i cannot because of AOS. we waited this long one more month.

Go to a marriage counseling. Throwing a dirty laundry here won't solve the problem. We are not an expert. My husband and I will disagree sometimes but we don't go to a public and told everyone the bad side of our spouse. If you love her, you won't go to the world and tell everyone how bad she is.

Just my two cents.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

I applied for my wife's CR1, got a check list other wise the interview would have been next month.

She constantly whines about living far away from people. In her country.

She does not understand, I applied for her CR1, why cant she wait about her other plans, till this is finished and then think of her plans to live far away ?.

She thing it is just easy to pack bags and move to a country a survive.

It's taking a toll on me, and we fight every day about this, I do not want to hear about living far away every day.

Today It got on my nerves, I told her " shut her mouth and listen to me, or you will keep on barking all your life.

i know better than you what to do.

sit at home and talk bla bla bla.

EVERY DAY FAR Far , IF YOU ARE SUFFERING THAT MUCH, THEN YOU GO BY YOURSELF, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE PEOPLE, GO AND HIDE INSIDE A CAVE.

OR SEE A PSYCHIATRIST WHY YOU THINK LIKE THIS."

she logged out.

Question how do you guys manage this long distance relationship, with spouses who are not understandting.

A long distance relationship is not for everybody.

It is hard, very hard.

Outside of the way you handled things that you described -which was quite on the wrong side of the road by the way-; define a realistic timeline, with the caveat that you do not control the process and things like RFEs and such can happen.

Once you have a high level timeline, define some checkpoints along the way in which adjustments could be made depending on how things are moving, adjustments does not mean longer time, it could be shorter as well.

You can put a timeline together (and I would said should, with your partner I mean) based on the timelines shown here (Igor list, and USCIS timelines). NOt the best, or most accurate; but at least is based on actual cases and not just wishful thinking

Once that is established, then you are eliminating -or at least reducing- the most common problem in a long distance relationship: when is the move, marriage, etc.

If your partner is not receptive to this realistic timeline, then that is going to add a lot of stress and is not a very good sign for the future.

I told her she might have her interview in June, and we got the checklist, i sent the checklist 40 days back and still no review.

It's hard.

I want to quit my job and be with her, but then I cant due to AOS.

A long distance relationship is not for everybody.

It is hard, very hard.

Outside of the way you handled things that you described -which was quite on the wrong side of the road by the way-; define a realistic timeline, with the caveat that you do not control the process and things like RFEs and such can happen.

Once you have a high level timeline, define some checkpoints along the way in which adjustments could be made depending on how things are moving, adjustments does not mean longer time, it could be shorter as well.

You can put a timeline together (and I would said should, with your partner I mean) based on the timelines shown here (Igor list, and USCIS timelines). NOt the best, or most accurate; but at least is based on actual cases and not just wishful thinking

Once that is established, then you are eliminating -or at least reducing- the most common problem in a long distance relationship: when is the move, marriage, etc.

If your partner is not receptive to this realistic timeline, then that is going to add a lot of stress and is not a very good sign for the future.

I did not want to tell the whole world, I posted it and then decided to delete it, but could not.

I felt this is a place to release my frustration.

Go to a marriage counseling. Throwing a dirty laundry here won't solve the problem. We are not an expert. My husband and I will disagree sometimes but we don't go to a public and told everyone the bad side of our spouse. If you love her, you won't go to the world and tell everyone how bad she is.

Just my two cents.

I think people need to understand that there's three things going on in most, not all, of this relationships.

The immigration aspect.

The relationship aspect.

And for some, the cultural differences aspect.

I think most blame immigration process unfairly.

I read these threads and I see quite a few that self imported hassles to themselves.

OP, while I understand that you may have been caught up in the moment but I respectfully submit to you that you two have deeper issues that won't be resolved by immigrating.

Good luck to you both.

Long distance relationship are so tough but if you already got to the more half way why give up now call nvc . If you send everything it should it more than 30 days for check list . I had one for my husband it to 30 days . Ask for a supervisor call call nvc

Long distance relationship are so tough but if you already got to the more half way why give up now call nvc . If you send everything it should it more than 30 days for check list . I had one for my husband it to 30 days . Ask for a supervisor call call nvc

I told her she might have her interview in June, and we got the checklist, i sent the checklist 40 days back and still no review.

It's hard.

I want to quit my job and be with her, but then I cant due to AOS.

I did not want to tell the whole world, I posted it and then decided to delete it, but could not.

I felt this is a place to release my frustration.

Old trick from my late father:

He once told me, if I really hate or dislike someone, write down on the paper all I wanted to tell this person. Keep this paper for a few days in a drawer. I checked later and asked myself if I really wanted to send this to this person. No, I did not.

Imagine if you finally made up with your wife and all have said and done became a part of the Internet. You can't undone it. You whisper how much you love her but I believe deep in your heart you somehow will regretted what you have posted about how bad she was.

No marriage is perfect. But married couple is built as a team. You won't let your teammate drowning, will you? You will help each other and if she is not a perfect person, try to help her.

Taking a marriage counseling is not as bad as people thought. My husband and I took marriage counseling twice before we tied the knot. It is important to see how compatible we are. And whenever military offers class for married couple, we always taking a part of these classes. These were fun classes.

My husband and I are not perfect persons. But that's why we have each other's back. To love and to cherish each other. To complete each other's soul.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.