Majuma20

Cspa how long does nvc takes to review?

61 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I called nvc and by next week they going to send me correspondence. Better to call them often. You should ask them for result of cspa review.

my

PD: 17/05/2003

AD: 23/11/2009

my birthday: 13/11/1988

I havent' filled any form but when i ask NVC and they respond: "My case is under CSPA review" ... :( i 'm really worried

Edited by code47

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

my

PD: 17/05/2003

AD: 23/11/2009

my birthday: 13/11/1988

I havent' filled any form but when i ask NVC and they respond: "My case is under CSPA review" ... :( i 'm really worried

Your priority date has to be current by may or april 2016. If your priority date do not get current by this time, you will age out for sure. So it all depends on how your category moves in few months. Good luck

11/27/2013 - Priority Date

04/01/2015 - I-130 Approved

04/21/2015 - NVC received Case

04/29/2015 - DS261 filled

05/02/2015 - Case under CSPA review

06/04/2015 - Supervisor review Initiated-Wait 42 days

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

ya, that why i want to know the average time of processing CSPA :(, but nilx follow your sequence , I have to fill DS261 prior to getting started CSPA review, but my parents haven't filled any form yet , does it normal or something wrong ?

sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language

Edited by code47

Timeline

ya, that why i want to know the average time of processing CSPA :(, but nilx follow your sequence , I have to fill DS261 prior to getting started CSPA review, but my parents haven't filled any form yet , does it normal or something wrong ?

sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language

They accidentally gave me invoice number so i filled ds 261. It didn't mean anything because they never accepted ds261. So you will have to wait untill your priority date become current. If your cspa age is less than 21 at that time, your age freeze it. That means you have 1 year afterward to get visa.

Timeline

Yes i am calling. Did they give you the result over the phone? And any news about the correspondence?

I did not call nvc as i was busy with my business. Their lines were down today so i will call next week.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

No answer just same that under review. How about you?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

my name is ehsan and i was born on 1991 aug my aunt request for my mom on 2002 nov and their case was approved on 2009 nov and uscis send our case to nvc but until today we don receieve any thing from nvc , today i call them and ask them for case number and identification number but when i sing in to ceac my name wasnt there :cry: i want to ask you some thing that i am eligible for cspa or not ? my brother born on 1994 but his name is on the list of ceac i am realy worry and have lot of stress please help .

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I called nvc and my case under review with cspa. Prayers please!

i called them today but they told me only at consular it can be determine , what didi you say to them ? i want them to review my case either what should i do :(((

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i called them today but they told me only at consular it can be determine , what didi you say to them ? i want them to review my case either what should i do :(((

i have no clue what to do,im lookin for help to..im so lost

Timeline

i have no clue what to do,im lookin for help to..im so lost

This cspa review is really frustrating thing. I have been under review since april. My priority date just become current so now they can process it. See this is how cspa determine for all cases. My case become current in month of august, so they consider and calculate August 1 2015 as current date and subtract the time it took uscis to approve case. So if your case is not current, they will not review CSPA because bulletin date can be anything. They will not even touch your case if you are not current. Once if you are eligible under cspa, your cspa age freezes so you have addtional 1 year to complete your process.

Timeline

New info. I just spoke to supervisor infact she called on my cell. According to nvc, they will not review case untill august 1st. Because NVC work month to month basis. Supervisor only called me because NVC rep gsve wrong info to me before so she called to correct mistake. Now more wait I guess..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.