VisaHelpPlease

Has anyone paid their AOS or IV fee online in the past month? Did it work?

68 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Just wondering, did anyone send in package after paid both fee by mail? did anyone get the confirmation from NVC?

We still can't fill out DS-260 lo>"<

the rep just told us they had got our package on June 16, but no scan date e-mail or letter just previous steps, anyone on the same boat?

sometimes they are lazy and never send out the emails I never got them but have had mine reviewed, so don't get too worried over it their a mess already enough shouldn't be much surprise lol .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hey, so, yours finished review without any scan date notification?

What's ur progess now?

We are still waiting portal to shows Paid on both fees to access the DS-260, any suggestion?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey, so, yours finished review without any scan date notification?

What's ur progess now?

We are still waiting portal to shows Paid on both fees to access the DS-260, any suggestion?

I'm ep - electronic processing but no they never let me know I just had to hope for the best and trust that when they said they got them was true, I got stuck in this ds260 mess so my checklist was just for that, I had to pay the iv fee twice to get it to move foward so I'm just waiting on them to review the ds260 now then I'm out of this black hole lol .

For the AOS invoice at least, I would recommend paying by mail is worth it. The IV invoice payment side of things I am less sure about. Here is why:

I have paid both AOS and IV fees by mail and received email confirmation of receipt of payment approximately 10 days later for each. I was glad I did this for AOS because it has allowed us to mail out that package of AOS and other supporting documents to NVC.

However, neither fee registers as paid online, and now it shows a "Pay Now" button for them when I log in, however as others have had, when you click on that... just to see what happens... it says not invoiced and/or shows as 0.00. I have never seen the actual amounts of the invoices when logging in.

After the AOS was paid, I did speak to someone at NVC on the phone and say we received your confirmation of payment email but it doesn't show up online as paid, but they confirmed it shows as paid in their systems and that I could go ahead with mailing the AOS package even though at that point I hadn't even received the IV invoice!

Sooo, where we are now is stuck without access to the DS-260 online, and we don't even have the option to pay a second time online if we wanted to try that. We haven't received a DS-260 checklist although I did look through the sample form on their website.

And the AOS package is in the mail, but not yet received (thanks, US customs!).

Filed: Timeline

Hello Guys,

@ Morganalmonshid94 or someone who paid IV fees online, can you please tell me the date of invoice when it was generated and date when it became enable to pay online? I just want to guess estimated week in which I should be able to pay it online.

our invoice was generated on June 5th and I am waiting for it to become available online.

Thanks in advance...

Hello,

My progress seems different from others and I was wondering if anyone else has had something similar.

I was final able to pay my $325 IV fee on the 6th June, a few days later my IV application was available and I submitted the IV application on the 12th June.

However since the 20th June the website is now showing my IV fee as NOT PAID and I can't review my submitted IV application, of course they are no help on the phones. I just don't know if I need to start the process again.

Has this happened to anyone else?

• 1 month later...

I did mine by mail and I just want to cry. They cashed my money and never put it towards my fees. They said that its not in the system. I had to file a complaint and that will take 42 days for a supervisor review. I sent them my copy of the money order as evidence. I think I'm going to pay again. The wait and the headache is not worth it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.