Mr. Big Dog

Charleston Shooting Leaves 9 Dead at AME Church, Gunman Remains at Large

261 posts in this topic

I think that you think that you are pointing out that a certain element likes to make statements like you are making when the roles are reversed.

What you are actually doing is derailing yet another thread into the same old argument by posting the same basic thing over and over and over.

wow.

so, lets see those stats.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

When this goes the other way and you people are disgusted by the "other" side saying the EXACT same things.. I'm going to repeat your exact words to you.

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

That's what you always don't say when the other idiots do it.

what do i always say when 'other idiots' say what?

When this goes the other way and you people are disgusted by the "other" side saying the EXACT same things.. I'm going to repeat your exact words to you.

i seriously don't know what you're talking about. how does 'this' go the 'other way'?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

This was a terrorist attack and isn't being treated as such because of who the shooter is and that's not derailment, that's an observation and you know it.

As usual with stories exactly like this (and this country sees too many of them), white people get to just be crazy. Every other race has an agenda.

I'm sorry were you being serious when you say you want to profile young white men? That's an honest argument I can deal with and not a POS in your face thing i thought you were doing.

what do i always say when 'other idiots' say what?

i seriously don't know what you're talking about. how does 'this' go the 'other way'?

I know you are smart, we have argued on things before so I know that you do.

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Timeline

An old classmate from high school about the perp:

“I never heard him say anything, but just he had that kind of Southern pride, I guess some would say. Strong conservative beliefs,” he said. “He made a lot of racist jokes, but you don’t really take them seriously like that. You don’t really think of it like that.”

hmmm....

I know you are smart, we have argued on things before so I know that you do.

honestly, i don't get it. i have made the same observations as penny..

That's what you always don't say when the other idiots do it.

The audience? White guys kills black people.. We knew who would post it and who would be having the big O going on and on about it.. please.

Who would post it and have a big O about it?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg