Mr. Big Dog

Charleston Shooting Leaves 9 Dead at AME Church, Gunman Remains at Large

261 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Or he is a Mugabe supporter?

36 years ago, time flies.

maybe, if transracial were an actual thing.

Hey

Cut out the hate.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I bet he'll be taken into custody peacefully and without incident. Just a hunch.

He was. No guns emptied into his windshield.

Edited by Expat1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

i've was called a wannabe probably a bijillion times in my life, i'm not hating. i just know the proper term.

You are blackface?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Really? He looks like every other white kid victim of the mental health system I've ever seen shoot up a bunch of people.

Post fixed. I know you really meant to say the above

You are blackface?

um no.

He was. No guns emptied into his windshield.

guess none of the cops felt threatened.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hm, no, I meant exactly what I said.

He looks like every other white kid I've ever seen open fire on a bunch of people. He looks like Columbine, he looks like Aurora, he looks like Sandy Hook.

When can we start profiling them and demanding answers from their community? I'm just curious.

I think you are only allowed 10 bait posts per thread...

Or shall we drag out the stats and see how your argument holds up?

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Which stats? What do you think I'm arguing?

bait posts? what the hell. she's stating an observation. she's not alone in her observation.

by all means, drag out the stats. i'd love to see what you're getting at.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

And he is just like every other white kid. So far the white community has not condemned his actions, and neither have we heard any condemnation from christian leaders. Ergo, the American Taliban condones his actions, according to the sophistry dished out by the motley crew.

I'm really surprised nobody pinned this on Obama. Yet.

Hm, no, I meant exactly what I said.

He looks like every other white kid I've ever seen open fire on a bunch of people. He looks like Columbine, he looks like Aurora, he looks like Sandy Hook.

When can we start profiling them and demanding answers from their community? I'm just curious.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

Which stats? What do you think I'm arguing?

I think that you think that you are pointing out that a certain element likes to make statements like you are making when the roles are reversed.

What you are actually doing is derailing yet another thread into the same old argument by posting the same basic thing over and over and over.

Filed: Timeline

i just want to know what is happening within the white community that we keep churning out these little hateful ****s.

This kid obviously doesn't represent the community to which he optically belongs. You know that.

When will white people take responsibility for this kid's actions?

Why should they? It's not like they're black or mooslims or something.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

That's how you can successfully impart the notion of empathy in young children. She's doing the right thing, considering the audience.

I think that you think that you are pointing out that a certain element likes to make statements like you are making when the roles are reversed.

What you are actually doing is derailing yet another thread into the same old argument by posting the same basic thing over and over and over.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

bait posts? what the hell. she's stating an observation. she's not alone in her observation.

by all means, drag out the stats. i'd love to see what you're getting at.

That's what you always don't say when the other idiots do it.

That's how you can successfully impart the notion of empathy in young children. She's doing the right thing, considering the audience.

The audience? White guys kills black people.. We knew who would post it and who would be having the big O going on and on about it.. please.