jklm2010

NVC Supervisor Review?

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

My attorney completed the DS-260 on May 1st, sent out the IV package on April 27th, and the AOS package on May 12th.

I called NVC last week and they told me to wait for the 30 days from the last package that was received (they received the AOS package into their system on May 21st).

I called again today for the status and the lady was looking through our status and first said that it was still in process but then said that she will have a supervisor review our case and made the note on it.

I was looking through other questions people had asked regarding supervisor interviews and my heart fell when I saw that for some people it had take an extra month or 2 (but then they also reported a checklist). But then I looked at others and after a supervisor review notice, they got a case complete in a few days.

Thank God I have no checklists yet so my question is what do you guys think I can expect now?? Was getting a supervisor review a positive sign? Can I hope for a short wait for a case complete? :huh:

Thanks in advance for your input :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Well, call NVC and ask for supervisor if the first agent is unable to resolve the issue.

But again, since you have lawyer involved, and if your case is really complicated then you should ask your lawyer if it's okay to directly call the supervisor.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.