researcher123

Travel VISA after inadmissibility

68 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I do not think the OP ever mentioned gender, for some reason I thought OP is a she.

Totally weird with the potential to get weirder.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

I keep asking the same thing, the OP is being elusive with his answers, he won;t even divulge which country he is from.

OP, I would love to know why you were coming here for a supposed 6 day vacation then all of a sudden tried to claim asylum because you were "unwell", you obviously knew before entering you were going to seek asylum. The whole situation seems convoluted and confusing, and by not answering what your credible fear was/is it seems like you are trying to hide something. You cannot expect to get any answers or help from members when you just keep talking in cryptic circles.

Some of my personal identifying information must stay private. Sorry, we are in a public forum.

I did not want to claim an asylum, the CBP wanted me to claim one. I did not claim it because I never filled the asylum form. But I was in the process which I ended right before there was the need to fill the request for asylum.

I wanted to consult with a lawyer for advice because of something that happened in my country, and I thought it would be a good idea for a few days to go for holiday, to leave that country. I was in need to discuss it and get advice. Not in need to go through any stupid credible fear or detention, or anything to do with asylum. I would only request asylum if I had a strong asylum case.

Disclosing what I needed to discuss with a lawyer to anybody else than the lawyer was a grave mistake.

Nobody believes the things written in "credible fear" happened, and just by mentioning those things, I am doing myself a disservice. I have to call the credible fear a mistaken belief.

Almost everybody would believe the credible fear is some garbage which I said because I had a "chemical imbalance". (Who could challenge that?) It is more believable than the truth, yet it is completely fictious and fabricated, nonverifiable, and infallible. Today's society also believes in religions and spiritualism, and clever fake reasons can be borrowed from there. (I do not want to risk being stigmatized by some charlatans when I am healthy)

If I would tell you the truth about what happened that made me leave my country for a few days for holidays during which I wanted to discuss with a lawyer, none of you would believe it without evidence, and I do not have any cameras or anything to have it recorded and show it as evidence. It is as unbelieable as winning a lottery, or more.

I am totally stuck on this. Simple truth is not good enough, evidence is not here, and it is what I say vs. what people want to believe. I will research it and find if and how rhetoric can be used to persuade, or to craft some alternative explanation based on what people like to believe, and based on what sounds good...

Edited by researcher123

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

This unstable thing is just what you're trying to use to explain off what happened? You're just seeing if we think they'll believe that?

Sounds like you're making the instability up to pass immigration.

Filed: Timeline

This unstable thing is just what you're trying to use to explain off what happened? You're just seeing if we think they'll believe that?

Yeah! Exactly that is what it is. Will they believe that?

I might need to figure out something better than saying the unstable thing. Something from religion, spirituality, politics. I have to research.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

How about you go with the truth, however unbelievable it may be.

The lying obviously didn't work out for you so well.

April 27, 2016: I-751 mailed

May 2: I-751 received

May ??? NOA1

May 12: Check cashed

May 31: Biometrics appointment scheduled

June 1: Biometrics appointment letter arrives!

June 2: Biometrics walk-in

Timeline

I believe the unstable thing.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

So who supplied the disinformation?

Filed: Other Timeline

Truthful explanation: I was misled from disinformation. I've never suffered any instability.

After reading your story I would say I am on your side, Uscis are the ones who process asylum cases or any other forms not the cbp. Most people on here replying to your story are mostly... :dancing:

when the CBP officers were treating you like a criminal, you had never face or seen such an unfair treatment for that reason you were mentally incompetent to face the situation and that is exactly how you stated it to them. Nothing is your fault so dont beat yourself about it. We all have seen worst cases with the CBP, police and everything else going on around the world.

Edited by ydu1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After reading your story I would say I am on your side, Uscis are the ones who process asylum cases or any other forms not the cbp. Most people on here replying to your story are mostly... :dancing:

when the CBP officers were treating you like a criminal, you had never face or seen such an unfair treatment for that reason you were mentally incompetent to face the situation and that is exactly how you stated it to them. Nothing is your fault so dont beat yourself about it. We all have seen worst cases with the CBP, police and everything else going on around the world.

Probably and good thing you edited that.

I do not think the OP ever mentioned gender, for some reason I thought OP is a she. Totally weird with the potential to get weirder.

Huh I assumed male.

Yeah! Exactly that is what it is. Will they believe that? I might need to figure out something better than saying the unstable thing. Something from religion, spirituality, politics. I have to research.

I suggest you research the issue of misrepresentation resulting in a lifetime ban. You have admitted that this instability ruse is false to try and get round what you did, if you lie to the embassy when applying for the visa by saying it was a mental illness that led you to say those things and they find out then you will be found to be misrepresenting and receive a lifetime ban. Do not lie to them.

If you say you were too mentally unstable to have answered those questions then they can ask for medical proof, do you have doctors records to support your claim?

Lying to the U.S. Embassy is a stupid idea, you are panicking now as a past mistake is biting you in the behind when it comes to your career, do not compound the issue by misrepresentation (lying).

K-1 Met:2002 Dating :2003 I-129F Sent : 2013-06-01 I-129F NOA2 : 2013-08-20 Medical: 2013-12-20 Interview Date : 2014-01-22 POE: 2014-02-19 Wedding: 2014-03-18

AOS/EAD Date Filed : 2014-04-04 BioAppt: 2014-05-13 EAD in Production: 2014-07-08 Interview date: 2014-07-14 Green Card received: 2014-07-19

ROC Date Filed: 2016-04-26 Cheque Cashed: 2016-05-10 NOA1: 2016-04-28 Biometrics: 2016-06-30 Approved: 11-08-2016 Green Card Received: 11-18-2016

Citizenship Date Filed: 2017-04-18 Cheque Cashed: 2017-04-24- NOA1:2017-04-21  Biometrics: 2017-05-19 Inline: 2017-07-12 Interview Date: 2018-02-13 Oath: 2018-03-15

Timeline

:dancing: = old white people behind a keyboard who got married to young fillipinos or south Americans and their cases are still pending.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.