Trump jumps in: The Donald's latest White House run is officially on

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

this is my face right now btw..

epic-eye-roll.gif

nice goth look you got going there.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

nice goth look you got going there.

honestly, my nails are pink right now. i need to be dipped in peter murphy's blood stat to gain my goth status back.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am a China Hater and I hate the politics of Mexico since they are basically raping the USA

I do have fondness for skinny Mexican chicks, I think they are the most beautiful woman in the world if they can not get fat.......

by far you make the most ridiculous comments in this forum SMH

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I voted for Ross Perot in 96, But he was not only a successful business man he was a pretty bad ### mofo and took care of his employees.

I would have to study Trump more, I really don't know his political views, From what I have read he hates China and Mexico and think's Obama is the devil, So he has some qualities I already like........

Well hate to inform you, but his clothing line is all made in China-lol!

Timeline

I am a China Hater and I hate the politics of Mexico since they are basically raping the USA

I do have fondness for skinny Mexican chicks, I think they are the most beautiful woman in the world if they can not get fat.......

I notice you have a fondness for the word, rape... disturbing.

Also, that your grammar, English language skills are poor. Theoretically anyone can get fat ...

So were you were you raped as a child by an illegal Chinese immigrant, and as a result become fat?

Timeline

Meanwhile, Trump's reps are already working to put out a few fires sparked by his big press conference in New York Tuesday.

The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that some of those present at his Trump Towers speech were actors who were paid $50 a pop to be there and to cheer for him.

The trade magazine got hold of a copy of an email sent out last Friday by New York-based Extra Mile Casting seeking extras to beef up attendance at Trump's event.

'We are looking to cast people for the event to wear t-shirts and carry signs and help cheer him in support of his announcement,' the June 12 email said.

It went on: 'We understand this is not a traditional 'background job,' but we believe acting comes in all forms and this is inclusive of that school of thought.'

Are some of these Donald Trump supporters paid actors?

Oops: It was reported Wednesday that Trump's people hired actors to cheer him at his candidacy announcement. He has also agreed not to use Neil Young's Rockin' In The Free World in his campaign ny more after the Canadian rocker objected +7

Oops: It was reported Wednesday that Trump's people hired actors to cheer him at his candidacy announcement. He has also agreed not to use Neil Young's Rockin' In The Free World in his campaign ny more after the Canadian rocker objected

In another early faux pas by the fledgling Republican candidate, the real estate mogul played Neil Young's 'Rockin' In The Free World' during his announcement event, something the Canadian rock star objected to.

Young said Trump had used his song without permission.

On Wednesday afternoon, a spokesperson for Trump confirmed the candidate would respect Young's wishes and no longer use the song.

What apparently didn't resonate with Trump or his peeps is that the rock anthem was written as a condemnation of war and poverty under the presidency of Republican George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush's father and father of another GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush.

Neil Young strikes sour note on Donald Trump's use of song

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3128918/Cher-disses-Donald-Trump-s-presidential-aspirations-Twitter-calls-arrogant-obnoxious-hole-ego-size-Texas.html#ixzz3dPNpVVef

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yep. Really classy, Donald! Just like his suits !

Edited by Jacque67

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Donald Trump is finally taking the plunge.

The real estate mogul and TV reality star launched his presidential campaign Tuesday [snip]

Oh dear. What an absolute #######.

There's that smell again...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ooooh - we have lots in common, alas I luvs them when they get chubby, it's just better...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

You hate China too?

yup, for about 17 years now.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !