lostinblue

Parents of Spokane NAACP President claim she's misrepresenting her ethnicity

222 posts in this topic

I've had to go through dui checkpoints late at night in my home town. But I can't say I've ever been through a "check point" of any kind driving to other cities. My travel bubble however is typically Chicago, Atlanta, Nashville, Louisville, Cincinnati, and sometimes up to Toronto. Obviously I get stopped at the border but I don't think that's what you're talking about. Maybe its worse the closer you get to the southern border? I don't know.

I think I replied in the wrong thread it was tuff on a computer but now that it is phone only during the day it's worse

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

You can get to look like that by just sun bathing in Spokane?

rarely, as it's a gloomy city for the sun-shine-y-ness.

I'll posit she used some other lotion - 'dye in a bottle' type of skin-hue-modifier. It's a big sales ticket item in Texas, folk wanting to stay tan during the winter months.

Or she just went into a tanning salon and maintained the spray-on-tan services for several years.

Query - will the press get her credit-card statements, study where she 'got her tan' from, soonish? Oh, I do hope so !

I think I replied in the wrong thread it was tuff on a computer but now that it is phone only during the day it's worse

not even on a tablet? Man - I feel super badz for you, you having gear problemz again..

Come On, Nature Boy !!! fix yer gear !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

You gots slow day on the lot?

ya ya - what's Nature Boy up to these days anyways? Is he still shifting used cars at a used-car lot? Man, if'n he found me a used dodge sprinter, 3 panel with high ceiling, not a dually, I'd do a fly and buy and drive her back to Tejas, complete with 2 keg-drop-off for the NatureBoy party that will ensue... Sure, it's gotta be in the 8 to 9K price range, but I think he knows a few FedEx Contractors with older Sprinters to sell, aye?

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

You gots slow day on the lot?

Kinda like fishing slow then the bite turns on and then stops just as quickly for no reason

ya ya - what's Nature Boy up to these days anyways? Is he still shifting used cars at a used-car lot? Man, if'n he found me a used dodge sprinter, 3 panel with high ceiling, not a dually, I'd do a fly and buy and drive her back to Tejas, complete with 2 keg-drop-off for the NatureBoy party that will ensue... Sure, it's gotta be in the 8 to 9K price range, but I think he knows a few FedEx Contractors with older Sprinters to sell, aye?

Hmm don't know what a sprinter is but have a great 93 Buick I can sell you lol

Timeline

a modicum of research plus a few phone calls to yer fedex buddies

should

reveal all :D

dodge-sprinter-11.jpg

We carry only new and gently used

Timeline

We carry only new and gently used

you wanna broker a private deal between me and a fedex contractor, who might have one with 300K miles on it?

Timeline

Dang those things are high.

na, not really. with 300K miles, they can be had between 8 to 9 thousand dollars. makes an excellent rig for all kinds of hobbies.

you wanna broker a private deal between me and a fedex contractor, who might have one with 300K miles on it?

I think the use those on the express side and fedex owns those. FedEx was the worst temp or otherwise job I ever held

I have no problem with people identifying with whatever they want on their own time, but when they misrepresent themselves to gain advantages in the workplace then it becomes fraud.

I think for someone to take it as far as this woman did, there has to be some type of mental disorder.

Yep. There have been white leaders of NAACP branches in the past. Blackwashing oneself to get more credibility only serves to undermine that credibility. As the saying goes, the truth will out.

How utterly pathetic.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Yep. There have been white leaders of NAACP branches in the past. Blackwashing oneself to get more credibility only serves to undermine that credibility. As the saying goes, the truth will out.

How utterly pathetic.

I just go full out black face. It gets me all sorts of free stuff. Obviously credibility isn't an issue for me. :lol:

blackface.png